Eglė

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Fake news but it will be a COLLAPSE if she gets those numbers in a few hours :jonny5:

But of course she will? On a Monday with being on top of TTH she won't have a 10% increase? EASILY. The record is hers 100%.

It's fake, but the fact that this is actually a realistic number with the continued word of mouth, the jump to #1 on TTH and the general Sunday -> Monday increase :deadbanana4:

nah ur probably right, she'll easily break the 4.2M TUN record easily. She's rising way too fast I'm sure she'll do north of 5M easily.

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

But of course she will? On a Monday with being on top of TTH she won't have a 10% increase? EASILY. The record is hers 100%.

I don’t want to jinx it :eli: but I don’t want her to just break the record I want her to ANNIHILATE it :jonny5:

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

I don’t want to jinx it :eli: but I don’t want her to just break the record I want her to ANNIHILATE it :jonny5:

She will, I can see 4.5M-ish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.