nooniebao

An organic hit. ****ia wishes!

3 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

:psyduck:

23 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Oop!

ot: 20 weeks on the chart too, whew the organicness of it all and without the need for dumb fabricated drama or Disney backing.

Good for her :clap3:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

Wait, even Ellie's Lights took 19 weeks to hit top 40 :deadbanana:. One of the few songs ever to take 20+ weeks. Norah Jones' Don't Know Why may still have the record (at least for women) of 24 weeks?

@naval23

52 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

i thought this said Ariana and was gonna come for receipts... then i realized a new girl jumped to the top just 3 days ago :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Oop!

ot: 20 weeks on the chart too, whew the organicness of it all and without the need for dumb fabricated drama or Disney backing.

Good for her :clap3:

Olivia getting a #1 next week (unlike some Disney girls or other new girls) pushed some buttons huh?

stud2054.thumb.gif.d1bb3da8f18f1fdd7231a

OT: I feel like this song is everywhere but I haven't heard it yet. Congrats to her tho, but I feel like Billie will fill this void once she comes back for real and it'll hurt the interest of some artists who are compared to her. This song will have run its course by then tho probably.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Olivia getting a #1 next week (unlike some Disney girls or other new girls) pushed some buttons huh?

Imagine if Olivia gets a #1 before Demi gets a Top 5 

Tate taking 20 weeks to climb to the top 40 and that Olivia girl will debut at #1 next week  :deadbanana2:

They sound almost the same  :skull:

bye at you guys fake-celebrating an “organic” measly top 40 peak. i know you’re trolling, but this girl is the product of relentless playlisting for months now and still hasn’t really broken through whatsoever. 

Tate is literally the anti-olivia rodrigo which makes miss rodrigo’s overnight success so much more impressive  :sorry: 

i honestly wish tate luck though

Queen :clap3:

I can't believe her and Conan Gray barely hit top 40 :deadbanana2: Thought they would be much higher with all the playlisting and stuffs

3 hours ago, Sept said:

I can't believe her and Conan Gray barely hit top 40 :deadbanana2: Thought they would be much higher with all the playlisting and stuffs

Have they gotten big radio support though? Solid streams can only take you so far for most new artists without a big fanbase. Olivia Rodrigo’s drivers license, Old Town Road, etc. seem like exceptions.

8 hours ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Imagine if Olivia gets a #1 before Demi gets a Top 5 

Only shallow success stans like you would care. I, on the other stan, stan quality, music, and talent over success. Maybe you should take notes, swift fan.

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

I like this song so I'm happy it's turning into a medium sized hit for her :clap3:

The rest of her songs sound terrible though and she needs new producers. 

Love this song so much, what a powerful song, so happy, I'm rooting for it to reach Top 10, pleaseee :cries: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.