A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Danna Paola - 'K.O.'

27 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

I feel like T.A.C.O. has more hit potential than Calla Tú. The latter is too basic I think. She can get a hot reggaetonero and remix it for that hit. 

I agree - T.A.C.O. could get a cute viral campaign due to the title and it’s also catchy. That should’ve been the single!

10 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Agüita release?!!!

What's that?

47 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

She can get a hot reggaetonero and remix it for that hit. 

Absolutely not. Keep them solo. She can get her own hits. Save the collaborations for new songs on her next album.

Even if half of the album is just tracks compiled, I love listening to them again and they are still bops to me :jonny5:

I would never not love No Bailes Sola :jonny4:

Not Selena having el

sagrado corazón as her aesthetic for her Spanish single lol. Thank god Dana released her cover before otherwise the flood would be like oh she copied ha!! 

I like all the new songs! Calla tu and taco have potential. Tq y ya is so ****in good ughhh

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

What's that?

Absolutely not. Keep them solo. She can get her own hits. Save the collaborations for new songs on her next album.

Can she though? * inserts shady gif *

OT: The video may sell me Calla Tú. I like the track it’s just not my favorite. 

It’s so weird to me because my main complain about this album is that we’ve heard all the standout tracks but it happened the same thing with SIE7E :rip: When the first edition was released only “Valientes” was new (and the ballad I think), and when the deluxe arrived only “Sodio” was the new track. Also SIE7E was more cohesive, this is a bit messy in terms of sound. 

After spending more time with the new tracks, I think I can say my fave is “Bajo Cero”. Great production, lyrics and vocals. It’s impossible for it to become a hit but I would love a video for it. 

“Calla Tú” is a cute bop but too short, specially with so many instrumental breakdowns. I still think “T.A.C.O.” would’ve been a better single. 

Ranking of the new songs:

Bajo Cero > T.A.C.O. > Calla Tú > Amor Ordinario > Justified 

I need more time to rank the whole album or even pick my trinity. As of now it would be something like TQ Y YA, Friend de Semana and Bajo Cero. 

Speaking of Friend de Semana, I think the features were poorly chosen. Sure they wanted to create interest in Brazil and Spain but let’s be honest in Mexico nobody know Aitana or Luisa. I am pretty sure the same goes for Brazil and Spain for the no-local girls. So at the end all the targeted markets were like WHO? She should’ve picked more ammm “global” girls, maybe Greicy or Natti. Or go full Mexican with Belinda and maybe Becky G. 

Edited by rta1913
23 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Can she though? * inserts shady gif *

OT: The video may sell me Calla Tú. I like the track it’s just not my favorite. 

It’s so weird to me because my main complain about this album is that we’ve heard all the standout tracks but it happened the same thing with SIE7E :rip: When the first edition was released only “Valientes” was new (and the ballad I think), and when the deluxe arrived only “Sodio” was the new track. Also SIE7E was more cohesive, this is a bit messy in terms of sound. 

Honestly I think she can. All it takes is the right song, video and promotion. 

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

After spending more time with the new tracks, I think I can say my fave is “Bajo Cero”. Great production, lyrics and vocals. It’s impossible for it to become a hit but I would love a video for it. 

“Calla Tú” is a cute bop but too short, specially with so many instrumental breakdowns. I still think “T.A.C.O.” would’ve been a better single. 

Ranking of the new songs:

Bajo Cero > T.A.C.O. > Calla Tú > Amor Ordinario > Justified 

I need more time to rank the whole album or even pick my trinity. As of now it would be something like TQ Y YA, Friend de Semana and Bajo Cero. 

Speaking of Friend de Semana, I think the features were poorly chosen. Sure they wanted to create interest in Brazil and Spain but let’s be honest in Mexico nobody know Aitana or Luisa. I am pretty sure the same goes for Brazil and Spain for the no-local girls. So at the end all the targeted markets were like WHO? She should’ve picked more ammm “global” girls, maybe Greicy or Natti. Or go full Mexican with Belinda and maybe Becky G. 

I think with Friend De Semana the objective was to get 3 girls from 3 different territories and band them together to expand their audience which is what happen. Like you said alot of them maybe or are unfamiliar with the other so the point of the collab would be to introduce them. I said this before but Danna collaborating with other major main Latina pop girls would secure her platform even more. Greeicy would be possible just based on them doing a remix before. Her collaborating with Tini would be such a kii especially cause of the Sebastian rumos. Danna has been very vocal about wanting to work with Anitta. I'd say it'd probably be alot safer and possible if she got with other established Mexican poo girls like Belinda who is her idol, Becky G, Sofia Reyes, Paulina Rubio and or Thalia

19 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Not amor ordinario slaying Apple Music Mexico at 10

Calla tu 23 

no bailes sola 30 

Debuts on Spotify Mexico:

42. Calla Tú 

46. Amor Ordinario

The power of vocals! TABS :clap3:

And “Nada” is sandwiched between them at 44. When I first heard “Nada” I hated it and now it’s the smartest decision she made this era. 

18 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Honestly I think she can. All it takes is the right song, video and promotion. 

I think with Friend De Semana the objective was to get 3 girls from 3 different territories and band them together to expand their audience which is what happen. Like you said alot of them maybe or are unfamiliar with the other so the point of the collab would be to introduce them. I said this before but Danna collaborating with other major main Latina pop girls would secure her platform even more. Greeicy would be possible just based on them doing a remix before. Her collaborating with Tini would be such a kii especially cause of the Sebastian rumos. Danna has been very vocal about wanting to work with Anitta. I'd say it'd probably be alot safer and possible if she got with other established Mexican poo girls like Belinda who is her idol, Becky G, Sofia Reyes, Paulina Rubio and or Thalia

I know she can, at least in Mexico but I think right now she needs all type of collabs to make it internationally. But smart collabs, not Lola, Isabella, Aitana etc. I mean I liked those songs but right now it’s all about exposure. Karol G didn’t explode until her collabs with Anuel. So if “Calla Tú” needs a remix to be a hit, so be it, we’ll always have the original LOL. 

And about FdS yes that was the plan but what I meant it’s the very little popularity of the girls outside their local markets that diluted the attention. Like in Mexico people weren’t so keen to check the song because sure they recognized Danna but not the other two. Anyways the song is still a bop (even if Danna feels more like a feature than a lead). 

40 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Debuts on Spotify Mexico:

42. Calla Tú 

46. Amor Ordinario

The power of vocals! TABS :clap3:

And “Nada” is sandwiched between them at 44. When I first heard “Nada” I hated it and now it’s the smartest decision she made this era. 

Lol same. I love it now? I couldn’t stand it at first :skull: 

it’s such a bop now and ended up being her biggest since her last actual “hit” sodio. 

5 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Lol same. I love it now? I couldn’t stand it at first :skull: 

it’s such a bop now and ended up being her biggest since her last actual “hit” sodio. 

Yes I love it now too :rip:

and yes the biggest hit since Sodio, and deservingly so. She looked and sounded great. I think this MAAAY end up bigger than even Oye Pablo. At least in YouTube.