Doja Cat’s “Streets” is still rising in all platforms

GuusLima

Watch her postpone her new era to make Streets a single!

I wouldn't be mad though, the song is dope!

like i'm so shook, i'm here busy gettin streams for BF and then this happened

all because of those two Xmas Eve performances of Streets

i'd love for this to be pushed to urban so it can smash

This song is the worst track from the record :rip: maybe it’s that Gen. Alpha taste 

At this point I'll be happy if it charts and if it goes Gold (and in the long run platinum) :WAP: I hope they really push it though like a proper single

The best song on the album tbh. I’m shocked at the late notice lol.

55 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

This song is the worst track from the record :rip: maybe it’s that Gen. Alpha taste 

gurl ur lack of taste

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

gurl ur lack of taste

It’s not catchy or fun like the way Juicy, Boss Bitch, Bottom Bitch, Cyber Sex, Say So, Like That, and Talk Dirty are. Streets is a completely different vibe from that and I can acknowledge that she wants to do something different by releasing this, but Addiction deserved

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It’s not catchy or fun like the way Juicy, Boss Bitch, Bottom Bitch, Cyber Sex, Say So, Like That, and Talk Dirty are. Streets is a completely different vibe from that and I can acknowledge that she wants to do something different by releasing this, but Addiction deserved

look my fave is Addiction also but there's no denying Streets is a career best for Doja

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

look my fave is Addiction also but there's no denying Streets is a career best for Doja

Streets is just way too slow and not that signature Doja Cat song imo :michael: I wish I can see the appeal, but I’m happy this song is getting a better start than Like That was

2 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Streets is just way too slow and not that signature Doja Cat song imo :michael: I wish I can see the appeal, but I’m happy this song is getting a better start than Like That was

agree to disagree lol

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

agree to disagree lol

I mean if you think Streets is as faster and upbeat as Boss Bitch we can definitely agree to disagree.

tumblr_nintlxnSoC1qj8zl5o1_250.gif

17 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It’s more a vibe record.  Gives me Aaliyah (KINDA), but it’s dark, moody and atmospheric like something Aaliyah would’ve done if she was still releasing music in 2020 (except the rap part lol). 

So yeah it’s not “catchy”, I agree... but people are liking it because of the vibe.  Imo.   I could see why it wasn’t a CHOSEN single though...it’s a gamble.  

1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

It’s more a vibe record.  Gives me Aaliyah (KINDA), but it’s dark, moody and atmospheric like something Aaliyah would’ve done if she was still releasing music in 2020 (except the rap part lol). 

So yeah it’s not “catchy”, I agree... but people are liking it because of the vibe.  Imo.   I could see why it wasn’t a CHOSEN single though...it’s a gamble.  

It really is all of that! It’s a dark vibey record and I mean, if it’s smashing then it’s smashing. It definitely feels like an outlier to Hot Pink though

how? :deadbanana: it was already kinda big on tiktok a while ago

deserved tho, one of her best songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.