Spotify U.S | Drivers License: 3.8M Streams | +41%

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

QueenofCopyPaste
11 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

With being only 24 on TTH!!! On a Sunday!!! Tomorrow she's breaking the record, SHOCKED!

She's #12 now there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Timber

• thatsmydemi

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Goofy said:

lost for words :celestial4: 

dua lippa couldn't do it with 3 years of TTH residencies and payola checks cut left n right

I mean she’s a UK artist who took months/a year to blow up even here in her home country, then had to crack America and successfully managed to do so :rip: 

Dua played the long game, stop comparing successful artists when some can’t even reach the top 10 

12 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

She's #12 now there.

That's a really fast jump. 

1 hour ago, INTOBISH said:

It’s actually held by TUN which was #1 with 4.190M streams.

51 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

People trying to rewrite history :toofunny3:

OT: Insane numbers :jonny: 

Looks like they confused the debut record with the overall record. Either way, based on these numbers it looks like newcomer Olivia will rewrite history tomorrow by breaking Ariana’s record so no biggie :clap3: 

-

Insane numbers both US and WW. She will debut #1 for sure now. I saw 500 points is possible and this is without radio :jonny: Hopefully they playlist it well on Spotify so her numbers stay stable.

Insane numbers and tomorrow’s update will be even bigger :deadbanana2:

hoping for Interflop to pull a Maroon5.. Olivia deservedt it after smashing organically :clap3:

I honestly don’t get the appeal. The song is awful and bland. That being said, must be exciting to get this success for your debut single.

The TS promo bump! It's what her daughter deserves! :clap3:

this might be the hit of 2021 when radio gets on board :jonny: I'm excited to see what she brings with her EP 

Glad to see another Disney star smashing. Seemed like Disney was never going to produce another star after Selena/demi 

I can see Disney plugging more of their acts again after the Olivia phenomenon!!

3 hours ago, LustSpell said:

please someone tell me what is remarkable about this song???? congrats to her for the achievement, but this is so run of the mill from what I hear :toofunny3:

it doesn't take much to have a viral hit these days. Aren't half the top ten songs most of the times just one "big hit" wonders. They have small followings but most of the GP wouldn't be able to recognize or acknowledge who they are. :deadbanana2:

Songs like Blueberry Faygo, Roses, ily, mood, etc

4 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This is certainly going viral due to mass exposure across Twitter and TikTok.

The song is awful! :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:

Still, it’s nice to see a Female smashing on Spotify so I’ll have to stay pressed and deal anyway. :clap3:

Wouldn't say awful, but really nothing special :rip:

Would be all down if CxH/Rina/etc had this success, but with what she is giving? Erm..

wonder what will happen afterwards tho..

I have NEVER heard of her :deadbanana4: **** im truly starting to get old :'(
Anyways the song sounds like one of those random songs that somehow reach 50-100M streams on spotify through playlisting but no one actually knows about :rip: Its okay at best.. but good for her tbh:clap3:

1 hour ago, Bribe said:

Suddenly the song hits different for me

tenor.gif

:ahh:

10 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

I have NEVER heard of her :deadbanana4: **** im truly starting to get old :'(
Anyways the song sounds like one of those random songs that somehow reach 50-100M streams on spotify through playlisting but no one actually knows about :rip: Its okay at best.. but good for her tbh:clap3:

Girl...

She’s a part of the new (sh*t) Disney generation.

I grew up with Tahj Mowry, Hilary Duff, Raven Symone, Ashley Tisdale & Brenda Song + Miley Cyrus. I had never heard of this girl until Saturday. :toofunny2:

16 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Wouldn't say awful, but really nothing special :rip:

Would be all down if CxH/Rina/etc had this success, but with what she is giving? Erm..

wonder what will happen afterwards tho..

Right!

I’m hoping CxH, Normani or Rina.S see this success soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.