• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Timber

• Godly

Top Posters In This Topic

This is certainly going viral due to mass exposure across Twitter and TikTok.

The song is awful! :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:

Still, it’s nice to see a Female smashing on Spotify so I’ll have to stay pressed and deal anyway. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This is certainly going viral due to mass exposure across Twitter and TikTok.

The song is awful! :toofunny2: :toofunny2: :toofunny2:

Still, it’s nice to see a Female smashing on Spotify so I’ll have to stay pressed and deal anyway. :clap3:

I have the same exact feelings, don't like the song but happy to see a new girl smashing :clap3:

CRAZy?

This SMASH :jonny5: I know Joshua Bassett is embarrassed rn

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

This SMASH :jonny5: I know Joshua Bassett is embarrassed rn

the sheer explosion :jonny5: no one could have seen this bursting out of the Disney bubble

If she keeps rising she might very well easily snatch the record for highest daily streams in the US for a female act, which if I'm not mistaken is currently held by Taylor's "the 1" with 4.175.284 streams :rip:

Oh my gosh :bloo:

Just now, Godly said:

If she keeps rising she might very well easily snatch the record for highest daily streams in the US for a female act, which if I'm not mistaken is currently held by Taylor's "the 1" with 4.175.284 streams :rip:

Truly a Gen. Z Streaming artist. 

This reminds me of when we first saw 300K/400K+ digital debuts in late 2008/2009+. 

I expect to see more of this as the 2020’s continue.

:rip:

2 minutes ago, Godly said:

And unless something goes totally wrong, she will rise since streams are pretty much always higher on Monday than Sunday :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.