Jump to content
A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Selena Gomez - “De Una Vez”


Recommended Posts

revivedgomez

Oh wow thank god the single thread is finally open, I'm still banned from the Selena base :rip: After more than a year :rip:

 

Selena's coming full force omg, 2 hours 15 mins :eli:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BeingRicardo

    121

  • aquababy

    110

  • Souvenir

    74

  • selenachris

    60

Selena’s Bad Liar
7 minutes ago, revivedgomez said:

Oh wow thank god the single thread is finally open, I'm still banned from the Selena base :rip: After more than a year :rip:

 

Selena's coming full force omg, 2 hours 15 mins :eli:

Submit a help request or go to HQ girl :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
revivedgomez
3 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Submit a help request or go to HQ girl :deadbanana2:

Just sent a help request, they better unban me from there now :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Johnny Jacobs

Omg i hate EPs!! 

 

Why release one when you're an established and successful artist ? 

 

Anyway im perched.. Less Taki Taki please :gaycat2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Selena’s Bad Liar
50 minutes ago, revivedgomez said:

Just sent a help request, they better unban me from there now :WAP:

I was looking back at LYTLM thread and I was there wondering where you went :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
revivedgomez
14 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

I was looking back at LYTLM thread and I was there wondering where you went :deadbanana2:

The fact that I wasnt even able to look at the posts in the Selena base thread when atrl was only open for accounts :rip: 

 

1 HOUR omg :jonny5:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
revivedgomez

insta.gif

 

 

are we even sure that insider is right about the friday release? i feel like she would have teased by now..

Link to post
Share on other sites
HandsToMyself
31 minutes ago, aquababy said:

FVzXNWu.gif

Omg not the official fanclub tweeting this AHHH

 

Also Selena liked this tweet which calls it “SG3” so maybe it’s not an EP after all :jonny:

 

Edited by HandsToMyself
Link to post
Share on other sites

do you guys think its coming next week? it would make sense since she always bundles her releases/projects plus she's going to be releasing thursday most likely and thats only two days away!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch
2 hours ago, Bussea said:

If she has a song that sounds like this :jonny5:

 

 

Her best song :flame: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma Popstar
3 hours ago, Bussea said:

If she has a song that sounds like this :jonny5:

 

 

The way this STILL pops off :WAP: I would be SNATCHED

Link to post
Share on other sites
SpearsMacaroni

Oh my god! Is this really coming! I don’t really listen to songs I can’t sing cause I don’t know the language, but for her I will! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael196
3 hours ago, Bussea said:

If she has a song that sounds like this :jonny5:

 

 

imagine a Marie Gomez X2 latin bop with a VISUAL:jonny5:

Edited by Michael196
Link to post
Share on other sites
SchmoodRing
6 hours ago, HandsToMyself said:

Omg not the official fanclub tweeting this AHHH

 

Also Selena liked this tweet which calls it “SG3” so maybe it’s not an EP after all :jonny:

 

It better not be. Hopefully she does a dual single release and we get the album by Spring time.

4 hours ago, Bussea said:

If she has a song that sounds like this :jonny5:

 

 

They need to collab with each other asap

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...