• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• slw84

• Michael196

• Jude

Interesting, that's the lowest amount streams for a Streaming #1 hit since Silentó's "Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)" which topped the chart with 16.8 million streams on September 5, 2016.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:14 AM, littlebodybigheart said:

taylor tying michael jackson :clap3:

the fact that she’s gonna surpass garth brooks (probably this era) and elvis with a couple of more eras. i see her easily at #2.

she’ll never pass the beatles though :rip:

not with that energy she wont :deadbanana2: watch her rereleases STORM and occupy #1 for the whole damn year :rip:

10 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Talk of the Charts @talkofthecharts

Billboard Hot 100 Early Prediction: #1. (NEW) Drivers License

#2. (-1) Mood

#3. (-1) Positions

#4. (=) Holy

#5. (=) Go Crazy

#6. (-3) Blinding Lights

#7. (=) Levitating

#8. (+1) Bang!

#9. (-1) Laugh Now Cry Later

#10. (=) I Hope

bieber solo out, Queen Olivia IN

A female at #1 we love to see it :clap3:

10 hours ago, TrieLz said:

Anyone missed the top 5, and Holy failed to repeak :eli:

I hope become Charlie’s 2nd biggest hit :deadbanana2:

Why is he even credited? :deadbanana: no one is streaming is version.

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

that trash was a hit because of radio only, and radio only supported it because of the added feature.

it had some success on country radio before the feature but that would've barely got her past #50 on the hot100

57 minutes ago, FAN said:

A female at #1 we love to see it :clap3:

Pop radio loves Charlie’s version, and currently I Hope is a radio driven hit, most of her points are from radio where Charlie is credited. :cm:

15 hours ago, Armani? said:

Go Crazy peaking like it came out a month ago:skull:

In it's 35th week :lmao:

It's chart run has honestly been incredible. It hit the top 10 for the first time in August and literally hasn't left the top 20 since (sans the week of Christmas)

Go Crazy
76 - 94 - 52 - 50 - 37 - 34 - 32 - 30 - 28 - 29 - 10 - 12 - 9 - 9 - 11 - 13 - 14 - 14 - 13 - 13 - 16 - 17 - 15 - 15 - 16 - 15 - 13 - 12 - 17 - 15 - 13 - 16 - 24 - 6 - 5 

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, FAME. said:

In it's 35th week :lmao:

It's chart run has honestly been incredible. It hit the top 10 for the first time in August and literally hasn't left the top 20 since (sans the week of Christmas)

Go Crazy
76 - 94 - 52 - 50 - 37 - 34 - 32 - 30 - 28 - 29 - 10 - 12 - 9 - 9 - 11 - 13 - 14 - 14 - 13 - 13 - 16 - 17 - 15 - 15 - 16 - 15 - 13 - 12 - 17 - 15 - 13 - 16 - 24 - 6 - 5 

:deadbanana2:

The song might be basic and nothing we haven't heard before (like most of the hot 100)...however, to Chris' credit you can't deny that this and that other song Guidance??? are hits because he has so much going against him. He doesn't have the support from the industry. This is GP support for people who like songs like this.

I get people want to shade him but if everyone is complaining about fraudulent hits in 2020 at least give a LEGIT hit with longevity some props.

It just saddens me because it reminds of the potential he could have been without the controversy. Tell me he wouldn't have surpassed MJ's 13 #1s by now when he can go top 5 without industry support.

Le sigh.

But 15 years of hits is legendary. R&B legend but legendary nonetheless:clap3:

20 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Talk of the Charts @talkofthecharts

Billboard Hot 100 Early Prediction: #1. (NEW) Drivers License

#2. (-1) Mood

#3. (-1) Positions

#4. (=) Holy

#5. (=) Go Crazy

#6. (-3) Blinding Lights

#7. (=) Levitating

#8. (+1) Bang!

#9. (-1) Laugh Now Cry Later

#10. (=) I Hope

bieber solo out, Queen Olivia IN

ya'll and this Bieber shade...ya'll stay on his neck.

I'm glad that this little girl had 1-2 other songs she already released because when I thought this was her debut song I was like no this girl is NOT about to break Britney Spears' Baby one more time biggest debut single of all time.

But she can slay now that I know it's like her 2nd or 3rd track.

Carry on Olivia. Ariana and Taylor need some company:celestial3:

56 minutes ago, slw84 said:

ya'll and this Bieber shade...ya'll stay on his neck.

I'm glad that this little girl had 1-2 other songs she already released because when I thought this was her debut song I was like no this girl is NOT about to break Britney Spears' Baby one more time biggest debut single of all time.

But she can slay now that I know it's like her 2nd or 3rd track.

Carry on Olivia. Ariana and Taylor need some company:celestial3:

This IS Olivia’s debut single. Her other songs are from the HSM soundtrack, they don’t count.

TOTC says this should double #2. Songs 2010+ to do so:

Harlem Shake
Blurred Lines
Hello
Shape of You
Look What You Made Me Do
God's Plan
In My Feelings
Old Town Road
WAP

I'm surprised that Bang! Is doing so well. I stan the remix cuz the change in beat and Hayley Kiyoko jumping in with  a greatly improved second verse but the fact its the orginal trash fire thats in the top 10 right now is just :rip:

Rodrigo's incredible opening has "drivers license" locked in as a #1 debut on the Hot 100. It's already approaching 500k in total activity.

5 hours ago, FAN said:

This IS Olivia’s debut single. Her other songs are from the HSM soundtrack, they don’t count.

Nope. It is not her first song to chart on the hot 100 the other two count.

7 hours ago, slw84 said:

Nope. It is not her first song to chart on the hot 100 the other two count.

Kii at you pretending as though you're in control of that. This still remains her debut single, not "All I Want". :rip: Like "Crazy in Love" is Beyoncé's, despite "Work it Out" charting before it.

OK for those of you following Gabby Barrett's "I Hope." As of the end of the 2020 calendar year IH has 513k downloads & 431.1 million audio ODS. BBs Country gave that wrap up this week. 

Literally never heard this "bang!" before this week but im liking it fr. 

Love that Justin snatches top 10 with "Anyone!" 

Where will Bestfriend debut?

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Kii at you pretending as though you're in control of that. This still remains her debut single, not "All I Want". :rip: Like "Crazy in Love" is Beyoncé's, despite "Work it Out" charting before it.

I should have known a pro merger of stats would feel the need...

it remains her 3rd song to chart. One of them already going gold. Love that for songwriter Olivia. Rooting for her :clap3:

Now I just need for Cardi B to do a viral video attempting to get her drivers license to this song.

xw8LsMj.gif

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I should have known a pro merger of stats would feel the need...

it remains her 3rd song to chart. One of them already going gold. Love that for songwriter Olivia. Rooting for her :clap3:

The way you just remain loud, when you clearly don't know what you're talking about. :rip: She's had one other song chart, a soundtrack single. You know, just like Beyoncé had. Something you swiftly skirted around, to continue your inaccurate point.

I guess you're just going to have to take this up with... everyone. Seeing as this is being reference accurately - as her debut single. :)

5 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

OK for those of you following Gabby Barrett's "I Hope." As of the end of the 2020 calendar year IH has 513k downloads & 431.1 million audio ODS. BBs Country gave that wrap up this week. 

impressive :clap3: 

The girls are so emotional.

it’s been a trying month already

im curious to know where best friend lands too.

saweetie might have a hit on her hands. Like a real one.:celestial3:

10 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

impressive :clap3: 

I think it's close to 5M, so huge. I love to see it. :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.