• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• MonsterNavy

• Prismee

• Lovett

1 minute ago, imsorare said:

if debuts at #1 she'll be the 3rd and youngest artist to debut with her debut single at #1

Who were the other 2?

1 minute ago, imsorare said:

Zayn & Lauren Hill

Zayn makes sense. Surprised about Lauryn!!

Edited by Timber

Good for her :clap3:

I never expected her to smash like this. I didn't knew that the HSM series was such a big thing.

WoW, such an organic Smash! Swifties always win

I'm glad all of us are on the same boat FOR ONCE. :jonny5: And Yes, I hope we all can unite so we can help Olivia upcoming MPG to catapult to the top of the charts! :jonny5::jonny:

I gave it a listen yesterday and I could only make it to the second verse:rip: her voice sounds exactly like what you would hear on the release radar and the lyrics and melody are nothing short of bad:rip:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

It sounds nothing like Lorde :rip:

The song screams writer in the dark ans green light :celestial4: taylor/lorde stans winning

I can’t remember this ever happening before with someone’s debut single. Like literally how?! This is crazy

1 hour ago, Timber said:

AATB debuted at #1 first week?

Carrie Underwood's Inside your Heaven was the last female debut single to debut at #1

52 minutes ago, imsorare said:

Zayn & Lauren Hill

Zayn was like 22 when Pillowtalk debuted at #1

edit: lol sorry I misread :rip:

-Let’s make her the youngest one then 

Edited by Russell22

Taylor's impact. That's whats happen When you stan successful artist, success will follow you :clap3:

56 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

that’s suspicious. that’s weird :huh: 

how's it suspicious? she evidently has a really large fanbase that is interested in her original music 

the song wasn't on playlists and was even consistently in the bottom half of the New Music Friday playlists

Edited by myles

8 minutes ago, myles said:

how's it suspicious? she evidently has a really large fanbase that are interested in her original music 

the song wasn't on playlists and was even consistently in the bottom half of the New Music Friday playlists

well this is completely unprecedented even with a large fanbase. at the very least it’s weird, and “suspicious” is only a step away from that :rip: 

1 minute ago, Chemical X. said:

well this is completely unprecedented even with a large fanbase. at the very least it’s weird, and “suspicious” is only a step away from that :rip: 

well yeah it totally flips the narrative on how an artist can breakthrough in the streaming era. it can be perfectly explained every step of the way though.

i think just shows that the tik tok generation have a bigger influence than anyone expected. 

The way y’all stan success is so weird. But if this girl gets a #1 and shows any signs of longevity, the way y’all will be switching to her in your avis and using her to drag _____ (insert name here) :rip:

And if she plummeted next week, SWITCH right back to SHES OVER THE SONG IS TRASH.

Chile it’s ok to like the music or the person :rip:

Edited by Khamis
Edit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.