“Hot Pink” surpasses “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded”

chaneloberlin

Congrats to the fan-proclaimed princess of rap and the self-proclaimed Queen of Rap :clap3: 

Also I don’t know what the entire order is (maybe someone can do that), but Cardi is #1 with her GRAMMY-award winning winning Invasion of Privacy. Congrats to all ladies :clap3:

12 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

Also I don’t know what the entire order is (maybe someone can do that), but Cardi is #1 with her GRAMMY-award winning winning Invasion of Privacy. Congrats to all ladies :clap3:

Say what you want about Cardi but this album ****ing knockssssss. At least for me. Every time I listen I’m blown away. 

it’s SO awesome to have so many women rappers killing it 

Don't be ridiculous, PF:RR is still from the pure sales era. Of course a streaming era album with a #1 surpassed its streams :dies:

It would be shocking if it didnt but congrats to Doja she deserves it. Ready for her 3rd album :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

Yass Doja :clap3:

wonder what the other 2 albums are

i’m guessing pinkprint and pink friday  :rip:

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i’m guessing pinkprint and pink friday  :rip:

Everything is PINK emot-gay.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats to Doja! :party:PF:RR has a lot of bops I wish people weren't so hard on that album

50 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

Congrats to the fan-proclaimed princess of rap and the self-proclaimed Queen of Rap :clap3: 

48 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

brAevoy.thumb.gif.0cf20a082d8e7a24bfac54

4 Legends and hopefully Good News' coming soon to the 1+ Billion Club too. :heart2:

mmmhmmm

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Don't be ridiculous, PF:RR is still from the pure sales era. Of course a streaming era album with a #1 surpassed its streams :dies:

ok cool that doesn't change the fact that Hot Pink surpassed it in total streams :rip: u thought u did something.

---

Congrats to Doja :clap3: Perched for the follow-up (especially the Saweetie feature)

9 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

ok cool that doesn't change the fact that Hot Pink surpassed it in total streams :rip: u thought u did something.

Then the OP should specify it in the title, because other than that, PF:RR remains well ahead in units!

27 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Then the OP should specify it in the title, because other than that, PF:RR remains well ahead in units!

Um hello the thread was about Hot Pink surpassing Roman Reloaded. Doesn't matter if it was in live performances, number of album tracks, TEA units or whatever. Hot Pink surpassed Roman Reloaded. Which is what the title gave. Thanks!

chaneloberlin

39 minutes ago, bad guy said:

The actual rap album won :clap3:

what? :rip: 

PF:RR has more traditional rap then Hot Pink... I swear u guys say anything to shade Nicki

19 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

Um hello the thread was about Hot Pink surpassing Roman Reloaded. Doesn't matter if it was in live performances, number of album tracks, TEA units or whatever. Hot Pink surpassed Roman Reloaded. Which is what the title gave. Thanks!

chaneloberlin

:ahh: bless your heart.

18 minutes ago, aegyo said:

what? :rip: 

PF:RR has more traditional rap then Hot Pink... I swear u guys say anything to shade Nicki

It's honestly pathetic, it's like they don't know what they're talking about :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

Yeah, IOP is #1, currently at over 3.32B streams from 13 tracks only. Congratulations to Doja! Great to see all of these girls winning. :clap3:

1 hour ago, chaneloberlin said:

chaneloberlin

And that's that on that! :ahh:

Edited by Badboidami

13 hours ago, Quenn said:

Congrats to these Dr. Luke produced albums :clap3:

Lmfaooooo this is true tho 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 1:06 AM, KillingYourCareer said:

This! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.