Madonna gets Top 10 hit on Billboard Hot 100 this week

BlackoutZone

Is Billboard including sales and streaming from the remix version? Oh wow :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

Is Billboard including sales and streaming from the remix version? Oh wow :clap3:

It's doing like 5k streams in the US a week and sells nothing so they aren't really and this is just a glitch :toofunny3: BUT for now we are celebrating it as a win for the queen :clap3:

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

It's doing like 5k streams in the US a week and sells nothing so they aren't really and this is just a glitch :toofunny3: BUT for now we are celebrating it as a win for the queen :clap3:

They should count it anyway because their flop asses can't code correctly :clap3:

If true. That means she’s had consecutive top 10 hits since the 80s. I think that’s one of the longest streaks of 50 years. 

What if label decided to replace DaBaby version with Blessed Madonna on POP because of bad callouts there and Madonna is credited instantly because of it? :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

They should count it anyway because their flop asses can't code correctly :clap3:

For real, though, they need to get their act together if they want to seem like a professional, industry standard publication. If you publish information like a credit on a top ten in any way, you shouldn't be able to revoke it a couple hours later and just say "oops, it was a glitch!" because your interns made a mistake when tagging something in a database somewhere :rip:

Congrats to the queen! :clap3:

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

For real, though, they need to get their act together if they want to seem like a professional, industry standard publication. If you publish information like a credit on a top ten in any way, you shouldn't be able to revoke it a couple hours later and just say "oops, it was a glitch!" because your interns made a mistake when tagging something in a database somewhere :rip:

Congrats to the queen! :clap3:

This is very true, actually if you dig on their site you can find a lot of demo/beta/testing charts that should never be even available the public and some are even attached as chart achievements to artists pages :deadbanana2:

Not to mention the infamous Lana mistake when they announced that High By The Beach debuts at #51 instead of #7 :skull:

39 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is very true, actually if you dig on their site you can find a lot of demo/beta/testing charts that should never be even available the public and some are even attached as chart achievements to artists pages :deadbanana2:

Not to mention the infamous Lana mistake when they announced that High By The Beach debuts at #51 instead of #7 :skull:

Hahaha!

now let's gets Madonna's Levitating to #1

zuY6pwJ.gif

I mean, she's my fav and I feel like rooting her on for this but this seems so fraudulent to include an old flop remix with the original song that actually charted. :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I mean, she's my fav and I feel like rooting her on for this but this seems so fraudulent to include an old flop remix with the original song that actually charted. :biblio:

It''s a glitch, instead of moaning enjoy while it lasts because it's the only way we will be experiencing Madonna on hot 100, let alone in top 10 :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.