Kygo & Selena Gomez - "It Ain't Me"

105 posts in this topic

HandsToMyself
36 minutes ago, E Ó G H A N said:

I hate how she thinks she's too good to appear in a features video. First Charlie and now Kygo, the disrespect is real.

You're not even B-list artists sis'

PhyCxzj.gif 

Don't forget her collab before It Ain't Me. She didn't appear in the video for Trust Nobody either. :|

like why jump on a song (especially a song SO GOOD like this) and do nothing about it. Ugh I'd promote this to death if it was the last thing I'd die on earth. But this song is so amazing I'd want as many people as possible to hear it. But she DOESN'T CARE

SelenaTheWinner

I think she enjoys making music, writing, recording, but does not give a **** about charts, sales or streams or views. Its whatever for her. Thank God people like her & her music, cause otherwise she wont be anywhere. 

I just dont know what to expect from her new era besides the good music - everything else is a mistery, when it comes to videos, promos, performances, photoshoots. I wont be surprised if its a "surprise release" to ease her even more. lol 

fanboyn8
On 4/26/2017 at 6:02 AM, E Ó G H A N said:

I hate how she thinks she's too good to appear in a features video. First Charlie and now Kygo, the disrespect is real.

You're not even B-list artists sis'

PhyCxzj.gif 

Kygo isnt on it either tho?  I think its just trendy atm to not appear in edm videos.