• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghibli

• ahzark97

• geddymonster

• G.U.Y

I've been replaying Legend Of Dragoon for the first time in years lately.  Still a slay after all these years, though now that I've grown up and am more aware...damn did these game developers and writers make Shana so worthless and belittle her so many times :rip: one scene literally has a guy telling her to make sandwiches for the troops while Dart and Lavitz talk to him about the upcoming attack :rip: .  So besides the sexism i stan it still 

Anthem is only $9.49 until March 4th, I loved the game from the trailers but did not buy it after the terrible reviews. Thinking of doing now, but anyone knows if guilds/coop is absolutely necessary? I don’t know anyone who got it.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:13 AM, sugrbby666 said:

I bought Stardew Valley yesterday. Not usually into farming sim games but this one is kind of a serve. :jonny5:

I remember marrying the hot jock Alex :WAP:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAJQi4ZSf1cNMbHhOa2ld

Edited by FailSafe
On 2/23/2021 at 6:51 AM, Blue. said:

Anthem is only $9.49 until March 4th, I loved the game from the trailers but did not buy it after the terrible reviews. Thinking of doing now, but anyone knows if guilds/coop is absolutely necessary? I don’t know anyone who got it.

Omg I beg of you do not buy this game! I’m still pissed at myself for not returning it during that refund period. It is such an incomplete mess! I wasn’t going to try to stop you because they were supposed to revamp the game but as of today it’s been canceled lol. The final nail in this horrible horrible mess of a game. The only fun thing is flying around

On 2/22/2021 at 11:13 PM, sugrbby666 said:

I bought Stardew Valley yesterday. Not usually into farming sim games but this one is kind of a serve. :jonny5:

I bought it yesterday and I'm OBSESSED

ur5Rjk3.gif

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is soooooo good :jonny5:

Got it for $30 on Black Friday and finally tried it in earnest at the start of this month, already finished 1 of the 4 routes and am halfway through the 2nd. 150 hours and counting. What an ART GAME.

feuxtography
6 minutes ago, Divine said:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses is soooooo good :jonny5:

Got it for $30 on Black Friday and finally tried it in earnest at the start of this month, already finished 1 of the 4 routes and am halfway through the 2nd. 150 hours and counting. What an ART GAME.

this is on my list. I don't have many switch games :jonny5:

On 2/25/2021 at 8:59 PM, Massive_Teardrop said:

How are you liking kingdom hearts 3

I am such a KH stan. KH3 has amazing gameplay, especially on higher difficulties. You do need to be familiar with the plots of all the other games, not just 1 and 2, if you want to have any clue what the story is about.

Edited by Divine
1 hour ago, Divine said:

I am such a KH stan. KH3 has amazing gameplay, especially on higher difficulties. You do need to be familiar with the plots of all the other games, not just 1 and 2, if you want to have any clue what the story is about.

Omg hi KH fan!!! Im so obsessed with this series. Been playing since 2003

I’m playing GTA San Andreas doing all the missions for the first time ever (I used to play it just to kill random people omg I’m sorry) and am having so much fun so far :chick2: