• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almost Home

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bicassie

• mxoonlight

Shaner69
1 minute ago, unino said:

we all know DSN was the record of the year.

Yup easily 

infrared
Just now, slw84 said:

Which is why Meg the stallion did NOT get Best New Artist???

cuz I could have sworn she won:lakitu:

well in general, SOTY and ROTY have been anti-black. 

The last black woman to win ROTY is Whitney in 1994 :ahh:

The last black woman to win SOTY before H.E.R bought it was 2010 and then 2002 with Alicia. Janelle was a feature. :spin:

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Gaga winning her 12th Grammy:clap3:

Fiona Apple winning two Grammys:clap3:

Beyonce losing both general field nominations :clap3:

The results are not that bad. 

you missed out Beyoncé becoming the most awarded in history :clap3: 

VENUSWAVE
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

Chroma winning pop vocal album would have been a moment :chick1:

ugh the MOMENT :chick3:

everyone won sumn tho so its even

Bicassie
1 minute ago, Yanko said:

Chroma winning pop vocal album would have been a moment :chick1:

Future Nostalgia was a better album and did better commercially.....Dua also did the needed campaigning....while Gaga gave up on it

fE60OPZ.gif

Roberto
5 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

that part :rip:

Like, why are the grammys so obssesed with this little white boring girl? The way they GIFTED that Grammy. If they wanted a women night, they could still have gone with either Dua or Meg/Bey. :biblio:

Queenyoncee
1 minute ago, Doogle said:

Clock that pressed Trump supporter :clap3:

Music2002

imo, the pop category wins were all pretty good, but the ROTY and SOTY wins make absolutely no sense.

H.E.R. is absolutely an industry plant. She has very little commercial impact and has no critical acclaim whatsoever, so why does she get ROTY and SOTY nominations left and right. I mean, she's been nominated for AOTY twice already and her music is never on the critics year end list and has mediocre commercial success given how much her label promotes her.

Billie didn't need to get ROTY. it should have been DSN, Circles, or even Rockstar.

I am happy with AOTY. folklore was objectively the most critically acclaimed album out of the nominations, and was very commercially successful. I would have also been happy with Future Nostalgia winning because that album also had a combination of critical acclaim and commercial success.

Also, The Weeknd deserved to be nominated and win ROTY, and pop solo. He even deserve best pop vocal album.

Just now, Queenyoncee said:

Clock that pressed Trump supporter :clap3:

Celebrating her expected losses like she didn't just break a record and add a few more to her collection fhjfkjd the jokes write themselves :clap3: 

TayDine1989

EIW is a good song but it doesn't feel like a ROTY tbh. Congrats to Billie and her brother

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ricanaire

Doja deserved at least one award.

I don’t like how they kinda kept kissing Beyoncé’s ass, even SHE was uncomfortable with it.

gettsleazy

All deserved but ROTY was definitely a shocker. There was NO way they were ending the night with a Doja win idk why so many people are surprised. :deadbanana2:

chris1991

The girls and “pop”ular music kind of ate this year! 

Pop music making a comeback!

Brishka
4 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Good for her:oh:

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Future Nostalgia was a better album and did better commercially.....Dua also did the needed campaigning....while Gaga gave up on it

fE60OPZ.gif

Chroma better, pitchfork agrees :lakitu:

Not mad, rom won so whatever hihi 

aesthetic bih

Y'all hating on Billie. Everything I Wanted is such an amazing song, **** y'all. :cries:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Starchild

My faves winning yes! So happy for bey and Taylor and congrats to the other women, finally almost no love for men 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ricanaire
2 minutes ago, Music2002 said:

imo, the pop category wins were all pretty good, but the ROTY and SOTY wins make absolutely no sense.

H.E.R. is absolutely an industry plant. She has very little commercial impact and has no critical acclaim whatsoever, so why does she get ROTY and SOTY nominations left and right. I mean, she's been nominated for AOTY twice already and her music is never on the critics year end list and has mediocre commercial success given how much her label promotes her.

Billie didn't need to get ROTY. it should have been DSN, Circles, or even Rockstar.

I am happy with AOTY. folklore was objectively the most critically acclaimed album out of the nominations, and was very commercially successful. I would have also been happy with Future Nostalgia winning because that album also had a combination of critical acclaim and commercial success.

Also, The Weeknd deserved to be nominated and win ROTY, and pop solo. He even deserve best pop vocal album.

all facts :WAP:

my sister thought HER was Rihanna for a second. :deadbanana4: I feel like The Grammys gave her that award so they can be like “we aren’t racist!”

Mr. Blue_Shirt
6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Grammys making sure the gays won’t fight this year :rip:

Maybe tonight is not going to be as messy as i thought it would be

:dies:

Pls roty wasnt a surprise at all 

Yall need to stop dragging billie for no reason