• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Overprotected

• clue

• miguel

• Navyofbadgals

1 minute ago, Sanguine said:

About three assignments behind where I'm supposed to be yet I'm on here, so guess

so #relatable omg

Just now, Sanguine said:

I posted in spam at 4 am lol only a few people saw 

post again in my dms now omg !

So this didn't post huh?

Well, it's not too late. Thanks to the hoests @Overprotected and @clue. You made my VL experience fun as always. Sorry again to OP for being a switchy bitch almost every round.

To the judges, well, y'all suck ass. No, srsly, I enjoy reading all your critiques, not just on my songs but to the other as well. Somehow, it's fills my heart with joy when you agree with my choices as it validates my taste. :fan: And I was rightfully eliminated with a song that I have never heard before :bibliahh:

So there, lemme know if y'all want drama for the ratings. Y'all know where to call me.

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

So this didn't post huh?

Well, it's not too late. Thanks to the hoests @Overprotected and @clue. You made my VL experience fun as always. Sorry again to OP for being a switchy bitch almost every round.

To the judges, well, y'all suck ass. No, srsly, I enjoy reading all your critiques, not just on my songs but to the other as well. Somehow, it's fills my heart with joy when you agree with my choices as it validates my taste. :fan: And I was rightfully eliminated with a song that I have never heard before :bibliahh:

So there, lemme know if y'all want drama for the ratings. Y'all know where to call me.

this is not true

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

So this didn't post huh?

Love you so much :shy:

Just now, miguel said:

this is not true

You’re not true

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

So this didn't post huh?

so true xanny hater

Just now, clue said:

Love you so much :shy:

ilysm :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.