• miguel

• Navyofbadgals

ROUND 12: ZODIAC KILLER

Rank the entries and send them to me through ATRL or Discord preferably

Excluding your own entry, rank from 1-11:

1. ex: Make It Look Good [BEST SONG]

2. ex: #Beautiful [2ND BEST SONG]

11. ex: Heavenly [WORST SONG]

Judges will be ranking and critiquing too giving more weight to how well the song fits your sign

Contestants can choose to rank however they please

Spoiler

SZA - Good Days

The Carters - Apeshit

Harry Styles - Adore You

Taylor Swift - August

Charli XCX - party 4 u

ALY & AJ - Good Love

Hatchie - Sure

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams

M.I.A - XXXO

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart

Clairo - Sofia

Spotify Playlist

Signs and explanations

Spoiler

SZA - Good Days (Cancer)

With this song we're focusing on Cancer's negative traits: Vindictive, Moody and (Overly) Sensitive. Throughout Good Days, SZA is singing about how she's trying to remain positive/hopeful through a ****ty situation but is constantly sad and frustrated, representing mood swings which Cancers are known for. It's also quite evident how sensitive and sad/depressed she feels over the relationship ending, but still shows vindictive traits by ignoring his texts and pretending their relationship never happened.

The Carters - Apeshit (Aries)

The strengths of Aries are determination, confidence, ambition and passion. 

The weaknesses of Aries are impatience and aggression. 

APESHIT displays these traits in many ways. The song is a show of confidence about Beyonce & JAY-Z's luxurious lifestyles and come up. They emphasize how determined they were to get to the top of the music game. The lyric "I can't believe we made it / This is what we're thankful" shows how thankful they are that their ambition and passion paid off. Beyonce aggressively raps "Stack my money fast and go" and "Gimme my check, put some respek on my check", so she's impatient to get her well-earned coins.

Harry Styles - Adore You (Pisces)

Pisces are known to be dreamy with their desire to seek escapism, but they are also considered the martyrs because of their tendency to offer their body and soul to someone they’re in love with which can be dangerous (https://www.liveabout.com/pisces-the-fishes-zodiac-signs-206408). With Adore You, I interpreted it as the singer’s way of showing that they want to get lost in the world of the person they adore and they’d go through anything just to show their love for them.

Taylor Swift - August (Libras)

Libras have a tendency to seek out harmony, romance and the outdoors, so the lyrics of Taylor’s ‘August’ reflect these characteristics as she reminisces about past love - describing the poignant memories of a distant summer and the beauty of the world around her. It’s clear from the narrative that she cherishes these memories, detailing them with gentleness and warmth. All these behaviours are typical of Libras, who are overly social and dislike being alone, hence the nostalgia for intimacy. The narrative’s soft self pity and reluctance to fully condemn the unfortunate ‘love triangle’ presented in the song reflects the diplomatic, gracious nature of the Libra who avoid confrontation, as do the opening lyrics “salt air…” which match Libra’s element: air. This element is also heard sonically, with the bright melody and warm ambient synths throughout mimicking the feeling of a late summer breeze.

Charli XCX - party 4 u (Taurus)

When they create enough intimacy with a loved one, they become a bit gooey, sometimes even needy, once they make a clear intimate connection to another person, they will do anything they can to nurture the relationship.

One thousand pink balloons

Dj with your favorite tunes

Birthday cake in August

But you were born nineteenth of June

Champagne pourin' in your mouth

Called your friends from out of town

Got the party bag with the purple pills

And I'm waiting for you by the window, yeah

I only threw this party for you

ALY & AJ - Good Love (Virgo)

As earth signs, Virgos are generally thought of as very sensual beings. I feel as though the lyrics of Good Love reflect that well, as the song largely focuses on someone who is craving the touch of their lover. Moreover, Virgos are also extremely devoted and loyal to those they are in a relationship with, this ties in well with the song, because Good Love, while sensual, is not simply about lust – but about the intimate connection that exists between the two of them (she wants to memorize his face, she wakes up thinking about him, she describes their connection as Good Love). Finally, Virgos are also considered to be overly critical and judgmental of others, which makes it hard for them to find suitable mates. The line “bad love is all I find” at the end of the first verse seems to hint at a similar difficulty in finding partners.

Hatchie - Sure (Capricorn)

This song is about giving your relationship another shot when it hadn't worked out in the past. The singer, like all Capricorns, wants to put the work in so that they can succeed together. However, her standards are high and someone who is wishy-washy won't sit well with her. She's being hard on herself here and asking what she can do to fix the issues they have, trying to take responsibility for what she's messed up while also affirming her expectations for their future. Like most Capricorns, she still has a bit of a pessimistic outlook despite her attempts, and wonders internally if this person even cares about her at all. Some people think that Capricorns are emotionless, but really they're just scared of opening up. Because of the importance of this relationship to her, she's willing to express her concerns in order to save it. In the end, she is loyal and believes that if they try again and keep working to be better, they'll be okay.

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams (Leo)

Leo women are extremely passionate, confident, forward, and unafraid to speak their minds. Sexxx Dreams possesses all of those traits since it is about a woman boldly expressing her sexual desires to another person.

M.I.A - XXXO (Aquarius)

The Aquarius sign characterizes visionary thinking, independence, trend-setting, originality, and a rebellious nature and XXXO (along with the album and artist it's from) contains those traits from its chorus, that confirms that she isn't what the media wants her to be, to the overall message. 

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (Scorpio)

For this round, I was assigned the star sign Scorpio :scorpius: and I have chosen Lady Gaga - Paparazzi as the song to represent this star sign. Scorpios are known to be very determined and ambitious. They are single-minded and when they want something, they go for it and don't hold back. The song mainly revolves about someone who is most likely a stalker following somebody to grab attention and fame. The first line of the chorus perfectly sums it up, "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me".

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart (Gemini)

Gemini is also known as the twins sign, which represents duality. There are dual sides to every Gemini and this song depicts being torn between two sides of one's self, their heart and their mind, the angel and monster.

Clairo - Sofia (Sagittarius)

Sagittarius' strengths are being optimistic, enthusiastic, honest and open-minded. In this song, Clairo sings about her being comfortable with her sexuality. She is very honest about her feelings towards the female character Sofia. Additionally, she is extremely optimistic and hopeful with her feelings towards the character.  Sagittarius beings are very straightforward and enthusiastic with their feelings, Clairo is very blunt and is expressing her feelings no matter the circumstance. She is persistent and very truthful about her sentiments. Thus, this song undoubtedly embodies the Sagittarius sign effectively.

Send your rankings on time please.

DEADLINE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH 12PM EST

Bi5QTgd.png

These all fit the theme in some way so I'm ranking based on how much I like the song :heart: 

SZA - Good Days - Love it, heavenly, calming music

The Carters - Apeshit - Love it, black history month bonus points

Harry Styles - Adore You - Love it, Miguel negative points

Taylor Swift - August - Stan it, heavenly, boosts serotonin

Charli XCX - party 4 u - It's okay, not one of my top 5 from that album

ALY & AJ - Good Love - It's cute

Hatchie - Sure - Sure, kinda cute, kinda boring, sounds like a 90s tv show soundtrack song

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams - Celibacy

M.I.A - XXXO - XXXNo

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi - Love it, iconic

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart - Love it, love the sample, a bop

Clairo - Sofia - Like it, it's cute like minho

8AHh1Pj.png?width=912&height=1171

Spoiler

CRITIQUES STRICTLY ABOUT THE SONGS THEMSELVES

SZA - GOOD DAYS

Really gorgeous, took me a minute to get into it. But the melodies on it are stunning. It's definitely not one of the best songs EVER for me yet, like some people are claiming it is for them. Nice choice, I think you know you had a crowd pleaser.

THE CARTERS - APESHIT

It's fine. Extremely tired of her rap-singing, personally. It's just a cute lil hype song, super overrated imo.

HARRY STYLES - ADORE YOU

This took a minute to sit right with me, but it's a great pop song. Very addicting. Wish he'd snatch BMV from Bey in March!

TAYLOR SWIFT - AUGUST

One of the last songs on Folklore that still has to grow on me. It's just very meh for me, still.

CHARLI XCX - PARTY 4 U

Heart-wrenching hymn. Yup!!!!! 

ALY & AJ - GOOD LOVE

Basic synth pop. And the chorus is too loud. Clunky production overall tbh.

HATCHIE - SURE

Not exciting at all for me, shoegaze is sooo hit or miss for me.

LADY GAGA - SEXXX DREAMS

This does nothing for me anymore, sorry!!!!!!!

M.I.A. - XXXO

ABSOLUTE classic. I have been wanting to use this song since Bagels' season :coma:. When M.I.A.'s good, she's GOOD.

LADY GAGA - PAPARAZZI

This does nothing for me anymore, sorry!!!!!!! [2]. This is more of a classic though, so points for that.

AVA MAX - MY HEAD & MY HEART

Absolutely love the use of the sample in this. Very fun and I can't wait for it to start smashing.

CLAIRO - SOFIA

One of my favorites on Immunity, yes ma'am.

CRITIQUES STRICTLY ABOUT HOW YOU MADE THEM FIT YOUR SIGN

SZA - GOOD DAYS

VERY brilliant pick for Cancer. My mother is a Cancer.. and WHEW!!!!!!!!! You nailed it.

THE CARTERS - APESHIT

The track carries itself aggressively with it's genre alone, so you definitely nailed it there. I think this is another really solid sign/song pairing.

HARRY STYLES - ADORE YOU

The song itself has a dreamy vibe, so props for that!!! I do feel like any love song would fit your description, so it wasn't SUPER adventurous, which is fine tbh. You did cute.

TAYLOR SWIFT - AUGUST

"the opening lyrics “salt air…” which match Libra’s element: air."

This description took me on a ride, I think if you had a little bit more focus, you could've ate. It just didn't come together that well for me. This kinda feels like you were pushing to make a crowdpleaser work, but maybe I'm the only one who sees it like that and this WILL work for you. All the best :riri:

CHARLI XCX - PARTY 4 U

You kept it short and sweet, and if that really is a major characteristic for Taurses, I'd say you nailed it. She's begging for intimacy in the song. Good job ma!

ALY & AJ - GOOD LOVE

Loved what you did here. It was long, but all of the points you made made sense with your song choice/given sign.

HATCHIE - Sure

Sure.

jk you made points, I'm more than satisfied!

LADY GAGA - SEXXX DREAMS

Totally short and sweet and you made your point, definitely not the most adventurous, but I'm not holding it against you.

M.I.A. - XXXO

Absolutely perfect. This is the most effective short and sweet explanation we have here. People are still changing their opinions about MAYA to this day. I also like how you didn't just go based on lyrical content for this one.

LADY GAGA - PAPARAZZI

Scorpios are attention-seekers, in my experience, so this is like the perfect song. Great selection.

AVA MAX - MY HEAD & MY HEART

I'm not sure if I could've found a better song for this sign. This is basically the story of my life; constantly fighting to make decisions based either on my thoughts or on my feelings (and I usually go with my sense logic/thoughts, personally). Very good selection.

CLAIRO - SOFIA

This made a lot of sense for sure, definitely has that careless ~**** it, let's just see what happens if I do this~ attitude that Sags tend to have.

SZA - Good Days

- Song critique: this song is quite gorgeous, it’s so dreamy and cutesy, I’m not into SZA but this is excellent I’d say

- Theme critique: I actually thought this was gonna be a reach but I guess the description fits kinda well for your sign

The Carters - APESHIT

- Song critique: I don’t enjoy this song a lot, I find it quite noisy and grating in some aspects production wise sorry

- Theme critique: ehhhhhhh don’t know how sold I am on this, it’s not that bad of a reach I guess

Harry Styles - Adore You

- Song critique: this has always been a very fun song yeah nice

- Theme critique: cute :bebe:

Taylor Swift - August

- Song critique: not my fave on folklore but it’s a lovely song

- Theme critique: okay miss essay, I understood nothing of what you said but work!

Charli XCX - party 4 u

- Song critique: this song grew :minho: I didn’t enjoy it a lot before but it sounds quite fine now

- Theme critique: cackling at the copy paste but actually this is very spot on :lilbit: 

Aly & AJ - Good Love

- Song critique: this is one of their worst songs I fear, it’s not bad by any means but yeah

- Theme critique: ehhhh it’s fine I guess, some parts were reachy me thinks

Hatchie - Sure

- Song critique: I don’t like this song at all sorry 

- Theme critique: this has felt the most reachy to me so far :kii6: sorry

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams

- Song critique: I wish you... an ounce of luck I actually like this song

- Theme critique: well.... it is a paragraph. 

M.I.A. - XXXO

- Song critique: this is quite awful sorry

- Theme critique: I don’t see it for you

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

- Song critique: quite a classic, obviously the superior fad song here

- Theme critique: it’s okay, feels a bit too centered in only one line of the whole song but it works I guess

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart

- Song critique: it’s not her best but it’s a cute bop, should’ve sent Torn me thinks
- Theme critique: yeah very spot on 

Clairo - Sofia

- Song critique: this song is EXCELLENT

- Theme critique: oh wow this is actually very cute and fitting yassssss

Il61LpL.png?width=353&height=450

SZA - Good Days

It's an absolutely stunning songs, and dare I say one of her best to date. Great fit as well, can't really complain here!

The Carters - Apeshit

an iconic single with huge cultural impact, anyone who hates it is plain racist. No but forreal big bop. I love a good lil braggadocious moment. I'm not quite sure if I'm that sold on the explanation. I think you tried to sell it so much, you actually made your entry look weaker with all these different traits. 

Harry Styles - Adore You

AHHH the way this totally ***** on WS :jonny5:  The song is great, and I think the explanation fits well enough. 

Taylor Swift - August

Not the biggest folklore fan (or taylor fan for that matter), but this song is absolutely STUNNING. It's def the best song from this whole folklore/evermore era thingy. I think you tried really hard to sell the song with your explanation, although I will say at the end you overdo it a bit, but I'm not too mad at the main point so I'll let it slide. Good entry overall

Charli XCX - party 4 u

so this was.. interesting.. I liked the beat i guess but this had no business being nearly 5 minutes long. Nailed it with the explanation though

ALY & AJ - Good Love

the vocal mixing on this is.. quite poorly done? Very poorly produced.  At least your explanation made this feel like.. not the worst choice ever to send in :thing: 

Hatchie - Sure

There are some BIG songs here, so idk where to rank this but it's cute. It's not my fav hatchie song but it'll do. Explanation wise.. I'm not sure if it's because how you constructed it, but it feels a bit.. reach-y? I don't think it's a horrible fit but this would've benefited from a clearer explanation. Not fully sold on that

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams

It's.. not the worst fit but surely not the best fit either :thing:   I think there were plenty of other songs that could fit this particular description. Anyways song wise this is okay. It's an artflop song but at least it's one of the more listenable. In usual gaga fashion there's way too many unnecessary things here and there and a great song is hidden underneath all the extraness. 

M.I.A - XXXO

Perfect fit tbh. Explanation wise it's one of the best out there for sure. Not a huge fan of MIA's vocal tone and this song ain't an exception but.. it has some fun parts I guess? 

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

the way the VMA performance needs to be uploaded as an audio QUICK because it's highkey much more fun to listen to as well> 

Anyways yes this is still the better Fad song this round, and with relative ease as well. I feel like both songs didn't do the best job explaining it though so hm. This feels very centered on one line and it very much feels like you wanted to send a song, and then just tried to fit it with the sign afterwards so hm

great explanation. Def theme-wise a great fit. Not a big fan of the song, I'd more than tolerate if (or when in this case) I hear it on the radio, but this whole song is just about the sample and the rest is just a tad bit forgettable. HMMM

Clairo - Sofia

SAGGITARIUS REPRESENTTTTT :jonny5: this song is also AMAZING and I don't even like miss clairo but this song takes me AWAY.  Can't believe a clairo song is one of my favs of this round but she really did that :jonny5: great explanation as well xoxo 

Ea3xB9X.jpg

overall the explanations all kind of work, but i will prob give boosts to the songs which actually fit the zodiac in multiple ways... like more than one simple/easy reason e.g. obsessive love/sex (yes this is low key shade for the Harry, Charli and Gaga songs nnn). those kind of seem like a cop out for me

• SZA - Good Days: lovely song which grew on me a lot in jan. I didn't really get that she was vindictive from this song, more just trying to help herself and focus on positives, but i'll let it slide, cause otherwise i like what you said!!
  • The Carters - Apeshit: definitely a stadium ready song/anthem. whew. I don't listen to it much but it does go off!!! as an aries, yes this def fits what they supposedly are nn
  • Harry Styles - Adore You: huge bop, everything comes together perfectly, like the instrumentation and vocals are sublime. the song feels a bit simplistic to be assigned to a zodiac for me, but it's not like a misfit
  • Taylor Swift - August: very pretty like how can you deny? write up definitely a bit extra but lots of the qualities you mentioned are found in the song so go off
  • Charli XCX - party 4 u: it's a cute song which grew on me. the explanation is serving low effort honestly nnn and the idea of wanting a relationship with someone could probably fit any sign nn. i googled taurus and they supposedly are "reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable" you didnt really mention any of this??? :zach:
  • ALY & AJ - Good Love: this is not really a serve for me, it sounds very muddy and a bit nothing-ey? cute enough explanation
  • Hatchie - Sure: it's inoffensive and cute, to the extent of almost sounding like spotify playlist fodder hehe. again i appreciate the complex explanation, i see it
  • Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams: one of Gaga's best productions imo. I still remember the slay of this live debut at the iTunes festival. the studio version never hit quite as hard as that for me, but it still kinda goes off. explanation wise again I feel this song could kinda just be shoe horned into any zodiac sign probably, but yes its bold i suppose!!
  • M.I.A - XXXO: I wouldn't necessarily choose to listen to this much, but it's not bad. the qualities you mentioned are def there when i read the lyrics
  • Lady Gaga - Paparazzi: easily the song that aged the best on TF. the explanation is very simplistic again but it works I suppose
  • Ava Max - My Head & My Heart: the good parts of this song are basically entirely the sample LOL but it's lamer than the original, and i don't love the shoutey chorus. it is catchy though! idk much about gemini but I guess this song is definitely about duality so go off I guess
  • Clairo - Sofia: cutesy song + explanation hehe!!!!!

Edited by Fruity

145566931_1380888698925031_4690569210740110793_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fgye1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=CTiU_3i3scYAX89ll2k&tp=1&oh=831777987c48894dbc096bfbf79b802d&oe=60445C77

miguel's critiques

good days - it's a very pretty song and probably my favorite from hers tbh. 

apeshit - it goes off at certain parts but i don't love it as a whole tbh. feels way too much like a migos song. 

adore you - absolutelyyyyyyyyy, best song of all time me thinks. 

august - this is by all means a great song, but sooo overrated within' the album. 

party 4 u - i kinda have to agree with lucky here... this grew. the production is really nice and kinda entrancing? the amount of autotune/vocoder on her voice is kinda annoying in certains parts tho. 

good love - this is fine. i don't actively dislike it, but it's quite unremarkable.

sure - see: good love, but like, not as good. very spotify fodder imo. 

sexxx dreams - dated, noisy, awful, bad, annoying, etc.

xxxo - i was kinda digging it for a moment there but it got annoying/repetitive real quick. it's okay ig.

paparazzi - I actually like the chorus of this a bit tbh, but the verses are boring on their own and the production has definitely aged.

my head & my heart - this song definitely benefits from the sample and it's definitely amongst Ava's best songs, but that's not saying much at all nn

sofia - i have to be honest here, i don't dislike anything i've listened from her, and would probably casually let her music play, but nothing really makes me want to come back to her music either. this is okay and will probably get a middling ranking but that's it.

not really gonna rank based on how well the songs matches the signs/description/etc because at the end of the day most of you at least found one trait that you could relate to your song. there were definitely some reaches in there but it's nothing worth taking points from tbh. 

SZA - Good Days - this is very nice & beautiful 

The Carters - Apeshit - it’s not terrible but i’ve never been of huge fan of this. the video was a cute moment though

Harry Styles - Adore You - a classic

Taylor Swift - August - very pretty

Charli XCX - party 4 u - very beautiful sing

ALY & AJ - Good Love - one of my least favs from them

Hatchie - Sure - i like some of her songs but others just sound like background noise in a 2000s teen romcom and this is one of those unfortunately

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams - yup one of my favs from ARTPOP 

M.I.A - XXXO - a bit of a bop

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi - YUP one of my favorite gag songs ever

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart - it’s cute

Clairo - Sofia - liked it a bit more when it first came out but it’s still cute

Edited by Noah

Hz3al82.png

GOOD DAYS - SZA 

Good

APESHIT - THE CARTERS

Good

ADORE YOU - HARRY STYLES 

Good

AUGUST - TAYLOR SWIFT 

Good

PARTY 4 U - CHARLI XCX

Good 

GOOD LOVE - ALY & AJ 

Good

Sure- Hatchie 

Good

Sexxx Dreams - Lady Gaga 

Good

XXXO - MIA 

Good

PAPARAZZI - LADY GAGA 

Good 

SOFIA - CLAIRO 

Good

4qKCCVM.png

staring at the stars ~

Spoiler

SZA - Good Days

Suuuuper pretty as a song, I love her style of songwriting and the way it fits with the instrumental here is really just the perfect combination.  In some ways this sort of reminds me of something from The ArchAndroid, but in SZA's own voice and perspective.  I find your decision to focus on negative traits of this sign to be a great idea, and the song fits with those traits well.

The Carters - APESHIT

It's fine, I like the song I guess, never loved it.  I'll focus on your sign more because I do think you captured the ambitious confident style with your song choice. 

Harry Styles - Adore You

Nice, enjoyable, breezy song.  He's hit or miss for me but I like it!  Yes it definitely fits with the dreaminess aspect you pointed out, but I think it isn't the total fit you were hoping for also.

Taylor Swift - august

Fantastic song, really captures the late summer breeziness you described.  I also feel the natural setting, and I think musically this has that harmonious feel.  Content wise I don't see the connection as strongly as it could be.

Charli XCX - party 4 u

Fun song, not a favourite of mine, but its enjoyable and I like it more than I used to.  As a taurus :hi: I think there were better choices, if not even from the same album, and there isn't a ton to go off of in your critique other than the lyrics that I'm already hearing. 

Aly & AJ - Good Love

My first time hearing this song and it's not bad.  The connection of the lyrics to your write up make sense to me, and I like how you tied it to different perspectives of Virgos towards relationships.

Hatchie - Sure

Pretty song, I like the nostalgic vibes.  I feel the urgency in the lyrics and that 100% goes with your description.

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams

Fun song, a highlight from ARTPOP.  It's definitely exuding sexual confidence, but I don't feel like its as dimensional.

MIA - XXXO

Oop the risk. Fun song, pretty cool.  You captured the concept perfectly, its definitely innovative and creative.

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

Like this song, but the description and the song don't fit for me :deadbanana2:

Wait this is genius :deadbanana2: it captures a Gemini in a way I wouldn't even have thought.  The song is massive too

Clairo - Sofia

So you won, great job!

RjD64vF.png

Ranking on how much I like the song x

SZA - Good Days: Beautiful sing

The Carters - Apeshit: Kinda goes hard

Harry Styles - Adore You: Amazing sing

Taylor Swift - August: Lovely sing

Charli XCX - party 4 u: A grower for sure

ALY & AJ - Good Love: Legends

Hatchie - Sure: The mixing is poor

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams: Dated

M.I.A - XXXO: Cute bop

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi: It's the classic

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart: Winner

Clairo - Sofia:zzz:

SZA - Good Days

This song kept going better whew, and I liked the explanation too so slay a bit with this choice

The Carters - Apeshit

Quite a bop me thinks, I liked Jay Z’s part more, Bey was kinda not doing it for me with the sing-rapping. On the bright side I think this song fit its sign the best here

Harry Styles - Adore You

One of the best in the album me thinks and a good bop from him, though the explanation is quite simple it would fit other songs

Taylor Swift - August

One of the best songs ever and Taylor’s FINEST work :jonny5: my only gripe is in the explanation, it would have worked better if you didn’t overdo it, and “the opening lyrics “salt air…” which match Libra’s element: air.” sent me :rip:

Charli XCX - party 4 u

Not the worst but it’s not bad too, it’s just there... the explanation was cute though

ALY & AJ - Good Love

meh, the explanation is a bit of a reach too

Hatchie - Sure

this sounds like an inferior version of august with a faster tempo, I would have liked this more if the mixing wasn’t poorly done f, you made points with the explanation though

Lady Gaga - Sexxx Dreams

bop but this has always sounded overproduced to me, Itunes fest version >>>> a lot of of songs would have fit the explanation given how open it is

M.I.A - XXXO

Extra points for the explanation cause it fits, the song is fun but it’s not among my favorites here

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

YUUUP a classic, writing your essay around one line in the song is not the best way to explain it me thinks

cute bop, amazing explanation though, the song fits really well

Clairo - Sofia

Yes Clairo yes talent, love this song, this captures the traits of a Sag really well too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.