• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xalric

• hétérosexuelle

• Ghiles

• Sugden

Top Posters In This Topic

ordinarynam

loona is the most exciting kpop group at the moment despite the **** music that lee sooman forced on them for the last 2 comebacks and he should be exiled to north korea for the crime he did

irene should consider being a nice person

aespa k/da and hatsune miku rip off 

15 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

The Goddess of Peace better serve us an IU style BOUNCE BACK :clap3:

myU05Bt.gif

Winmill De Kwynn

Listening to these back to back is an experience :flame:

Aespa's debut has been so boring. Have they even been on any variety shows? SM doing the absolute minimum :skull: 

hétérosexuelle
2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

Irene hag

2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

STAYC the future 

agreed with both

djoDYMT.gif

Say what you want about Wendy but she is always smiling and genuinely enjoys performing. Glad she's back. :weeps:

BTS- KINGS OF KPOP :jonny:

SHINee- PRINCES OF KPOP:jonny6:

TAEMIN- BEST MALE SOLO:clap3:

NCT, NU'EST, EXO- HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL GROUPS OF KPOP :jonny2:

ALL TALENT:eli:

RobDeWittBukater

I just read through that Kpopalypse worst K-pop songs of 2020 list someone posted in the old thread, and this took me OUT

18. Loren – Empty Trash

Loren is the guy who gets his guitar smashed by Rose in Blackpink’s “Lovesick Girls” video and is apparently also involved in some other Blackpink content like Rose’s Instagram lives and maybe some producing.  I’m told that he also used to DJ at Burning Sun, that he’s a model, and on top of that, he’s the son of the CEO at Korean media portal Naver, which means that perhaps there’s a reasonable chance he knows even more than Seungri about all that Burning Sun **** but won’t ever get asked in the press about it due to his connections, and word on the street is that he also was a tremendous bully in his high school days.  Now that’s a resume to rival Han Seo Hee, all that’s missing is the drug allegations (for now).  Of course I can’t verify any of it, and hey maybe it’s all bull**** and he’s actually a perfectly lovely young man, so let’s not hate on him unreasonably – let’s instead pick apart this drastically ****ing **** song. 

https://kpopalypse.com/2020/12/31/kpopalypses-30-worst-k-pop-songs-of-2020/

YG is literally more of a criminal agency than an entertainment company at this point, it's just insane :deadbanana4:

Another bit that literally made me GASP out loud:

2. BTS – Life Goes On

I’m sure that their hive-minded fanbase will all cape for this incredibly putrid Coronavirus-themed song, where the boys gather to reminisce about the times when they didn’t have to socially distance or wear masks, while simultaneously not socially distancing or wearing masks, which is about as stunning and bizarre a contradiction as BTS promoting UNICEF to help “protect children” and then performing at a political propaganda concert for a country that’s bombing the same children UNICEF are trying to save (yes, literally the very same ones) a few months later.  

https://kpopalypse.com/2020/12/31/kpopalypses-30-worst-k-pop-songs-of-2020/

Like ****, this guy is ruthless :hoetenks:

The entire thing is an entertaining read tbh, if anyone's looking for a year-end list that's not so vanilla

3 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

I just read through that Kpopalypse worst K-pop songs of 2020 list someone posted in the old thread, and this took me OUT

YG is literally more of a criminal agency than an entertainment company at this point, it's just insane :deadbanana4:

The entire thing is an entertaining read tbh, if anyone's looking for a year-end list that's not so vanilla

They still try to be the edgy kid who likes Kpop but nothing mainstream, it was cute in 2014, but in 2021 you need some character developpment. :matty:

RobDeWittBukater
1 minute ago, Xalric said:

They still try to be the edgy kid who likes Kpop but nothing mainstream, it was cute in 2014, but in 2021 you need some character developpment. :matty:

Honestly I'm just here for the entertainment factor, my personal musical preferences do not align with this writer (for the most part)

djoDYMT.gif

NeonTiger
21 minutes ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

the whole bts paragraph was a good read indeed :deadbanana4:

RobDeWittBukater
10 minutes ago, NeonTiger said:

the whole bts paragraph was a good read indeed :deadbanana4:

I felt bad for BTS by the end of it, like that was so harsh :deadbanana4: let me stream Spring Day later

Edited by RobDeWittBukater
Hatterene

Some of the beats and sounds here actually aren’t too bad at all, but the vocals are the brick inside the sack full of drowning kittens that’s dragging this all down to the bottom of the river

:sistrens:

I don’t know how much input (G)I-dle’s Soyeon is allowed to have into her music but I’ve heard that it’s actually quite a lot, or at least a great deal more than many people in her position get to enjoy.  Now that’s certainly good for her, because it means that she might actually get to make decent money at some point, but unfortunately it would certainly also explain why everything with her name on it seems to be terrible.

:sistrens:

Edited by Hatterene
Lights and Waves
2 hours ago, ordinarynam said:

loona is the most exciting kpop group at the moment despite the **** music that lee sooman forced on them for the last 2 comebacks and he should be exiled to north korea for the crime he did

irene should consider being a nice person

aespa k/da and hatsune miku rip off 

Noah’s Fence but their sales have exploded ever since he got involved.

1 hour ago, RobDeWittBukater said:

omg

:ahh: