E3eu14MWQAQNsur?format=jpg&name=medium

June 25th.

TRACK LISTING
1. Woman
2. Naked
3. Pay Day (feat. Young Thug)
4. Get Into It (Yuh)
5. Need To Know
6. I Don't Do Drugs (feat. Ariana Grande)
7. Love To Dream
8. You Right (Doja Cat & The Weeknd)
9. Been Like This
10. Options (feat. JID)
11. Ain't Sh*t
12. Imagine
13. Alone
14. Kiss Me More (feat. SZA)

Deluxe Bonus Tracks:

15. You Right (Extended)

16. Up and Down

17. Tonight (feat. Eve)

18. Ride

19. Why Why (feat. Gunna)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• dabunique

• dangerousalex

• AMX

3 minutes ago, Tangane said:

I mean... If that's enough to make a full thread, go off sis'! :gaycat2:

Let's just hope I'll be the clown in this situation! :flame:

well apparently a spiteful, constructed controversy that was based on nothing but video clips from literal different years with no relation to one another was enough to post back when the controversy first flew around the internet :rip:

anyway she rarely teases something cryptic like this 

1 minute ago, dangerousalex said:

well apparently a spiteful, constructed controversy that was based on nothing but video clips from literal different years with no relation to one another was enough to post back when the controversy first flew around the internet :rip:

:skull:  oop! Lol.  

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Omg :dies:

tenor.gif

Hopefully she can properly execute this Planet-themed record and adjust effectively if need be unlike a certain someone.:coffee2:

Edited by Suspendedintheair
Add

41 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

oh i totally forgot she first said that she was performing on PLANET HER at her VMAs performance 

Yep.  A nod to Nicki Minaj. 

I KINDA don't want her to further make herself like a mini-Nicki (b/c she already did Hot Pink / Pink Friday).  However, I'm starting to see Meg isn't really Nicki's successor (different lane), so....why not?  Lol! 

Or maybe it's a hint about Grammy performance? 

18 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

I KINDA don't want her to further make herself like a mini-Nicki (b/c she already did Hot Pink / Pink Friday).  However, I'm starting to see Meg isn't really Nicki's successor (different lane), so....why not?  Lol! 

I mean it's clear she already established as Nicki's successor even if she doesn't want the title, Barbz established her as a Team Nicki member and she's been giving Nicki credit for her style for years so she might as well fill the big shoes

:gaycat6:

Of course there's a clear difference between the two and we all don't want her to become a mimicker but Doja's a troll and her ability to incorporate her humour into her music is something I haven't seen any other artist do successfully yet. Clearly this sets her off as her own individual as well as simultaneously giving her the ability to create witty bars etc.  :celestial5:

The more she establishes herself the bigger the fanbase she'll grow, she just needs to NOT sacrifice her niche for mainstream music and try to pander to the general public because that WILL be the result of her downfall if one ever happens.

54 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Doja is so much more versatile than Nicki :rip:

13 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

take a wild guess

Hide contents

She always makes it interesting and fresh so I'm not mad :giraffe:

Let them plan out the new era properly :mandown: