Jump to content

Where does that gif come from?

300 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

perfectillusion

love and hip hop atlanta. get with the times hunny

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
igetfilthy

She's reacting to her friends s*x tape and is asking where her morals are. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gastrodonatella
4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

What is this from :rip: 
tumblr_n3r7pe0mO51s2yegdo1_400.gif   

girl... good question honestly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
unreliablecynic
13 minutes ago, perfectillusion said:

love and hip hop atlanta. get with the times hunny

 

 

oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, oh wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satin
11 minutes ago, Icarus said:

What is this from :rip: 
tumblr_n3r7pe0mO51s2yegdo1_400.gif   

 

It's an edited video obviously, but the original is just a cross dresser changing I think

 

edit: found ha

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaRy
18 minutes ago, igetfilthy said:

She's reacting to her friends s*x tape and is asking where her morals are. 

 

but why do they care so much about what another person did? :deadbanana2:

this short 2 minutes video gaves use 3 iconic gifs :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H-I-M
1 minute ago, MaRy said:

but why do they care so much about what another person did? :deadbanana2:

You wouldn't care if your longtime (best) friend, who also happens to be parent, did a *** tape and shared it on a TV show ?

9728zwz3hamsir.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Icarus
4 minutes ago, Satin said:

 

It's an edited video obviously, but the original is just a cross dresser changing I think

 

edit: found ha

 

 

Terrifying :ahh: thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cloudinthesky

I can't find the gif right now, but the gif of that black trans woman talking inside of her car and the white girl walks up next to her on the phone and interrupts her, and the black woman just stares and at her like "bitch wtf you doing see this what i'm talking about", and then she just waves her off :lmao: It's so shady and it kills me every damn time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaRy
Just now, H-I-M said:

You wouldn't care if your longtime (best) friend, who also happens to be parent, did a *** tape and shared it on a TV show ?

9728zwz3hamsir.png

Not at all? it's their life I have no say in that, if she makes money good for her

ulcxLTZ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satin
4 minutes ago, MaRy said:

but why do they care so much about what another person did? :deadbanana2:

this short 2 minutes video gaves use 3 iconic gifs :deadbanana2:

4 iconic gifs actually! Icons & Hip-Hop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H-I-M
Just now, MaRy said:

Not at all? it's their life I have no say in that, if she makes money good for her

ulcxLTZ.gif

This is such a hypocritical thing to say it's disgusting. Even if you don't tell your friend directly you DEFINITELY will have a reaction and a jugement, which is what the video is about.

9728zwz3hamsir.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H-I-M
2 minutes ago, cloudinthesky said:

I can't find the gif right now, but the gif of that black trans woman talking inside of her car and the white girl walks up next to her on the phone and interrupts her, and the black woman just stares and at her like "bitch wtf you doing see this what i'm talking about", and then she just waves her off :lmao: It's so shady and it kills me every damn time

It's not a trans, it's a drag-queen.

 

 

9728zwz3hamsir.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H-I-M
2 minutes ago, cloudinthesky said:

I can't find the gif right now, but the gif of that black trans woman talking inside of her car and the white girl walks up next to her on the phone and interrupts her, and the black woman just stares and at her like "bitch wtf you doing see this what i'm talking about", and then she just waves her off :lmao: It's so shady and it kills me every damn time

It's not a trans, it's a drag-queen.

 

 

9728zwz3hamsir.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaRy
1 minute ago, H-I-M said:

This is such a hypocritical thing to say it's disgusting. Even if you don't tell your friend directly you DEFINITELY will have a reaction and a jugement, which is what the video is about.

9728zwz3hamsir.png

they make it look like she killed someone and cry, she just made a sex tape like Kim K what's the big deal in this day and age?

ulcxLTZ.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryuuchan_X
6 minutes ago, cloudinthesky said:

I can't find the gif right now, but the gif of that black trans woman talking inside of her car and the white girl walks up next to her on the phone and interrupts her, and the black woman just stares and at her like "bitch wtf you doing see this what i'm talking about", and then she just waves her off :lmao: It's so shady and it kills me every damn time

mess :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fenrir
4 minutes ago, Yndda said:

2lweaBA.gif

 

What the hell is he saying and where does this come from

This video I'm sure. Not watching it again to figure out what he's saying though nnn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaRy
5 minutes ago, Yndda said:

2lweaBA.gif

 

What the hell is he saying and where does this come from

this person is so ugly :deadbanana3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cloudinthesky
4 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

It's not a trans, it's a drag-queen.

 

 

9728zwz3hamsir.png

:lmao: Thank you

 

nnn I mean, at least she's good at what she does :gaycat2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites