kiiwii's Best of 2020 || Finished

kiiwii

another couple of days of not updating.. i'll finish this tho :skull:

Spoiler
On 12/29/2020 at 11:01 PM, potent said:

Fine Line caught my attention on Harry, I pretty much ignored his debut era tbh. Some of the songs are kinda cheesy though so I can understand why it wasn't placed higher.

AH I really liked for the most part, a couple songs I can't really get into though

Folklore had some cute songs. I really liked This is Me Trying too

Tides and Brightest Blue (song) :heart2:

you and me both, i basically only listened to Sign of the Times from his debut. brightest blue song is so good, whew!

On 12/29/2020 at 11:23 PM, Insanity said:

Fine Line and Folklore deserve better :noparty:

Happy to see Heartbreak Weather :jamming: Niall is under rated here

brightest blue, CALM, Songs 4 U :clap3:

yeah, they're def placed lower than what i've been seeing. but tea about Niall! i genuinely enjoyed his album :jamming:

On 12/30/2020 at 1:01 AM, D/X said:

Although I don't listen to full albums, at least the singles from Styles, Weeknd and Taylor were very good. :clap3:

the singles are highlights from their albums, for sure!

On 12/30/2020 at 4:57 AM, geodancefreak said:

Fine Line :heart2:

:jamming:

On 12/30/2020 at 2:39 PM, TRF. said:

After Hours and Songs for You talent yup... :heart2:

tea, they're both solid albums!

On 12/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, Remmy said:

EPs~ Oh, well I have nothing to research here! Kailee and RALPH are already on my list and I've heard #3 and #1 :gaycat2: It seems like everyone has negative feelings towads La Linda but I preferred it over D4UL. It's a good EP but the title track and Ok crazy carry things quite a bit. Magdalena Bay taking the crown, very well deserved :worship: One of my favorite discoveries of the year & I bought their shirt a week after going through their material because I knew I'd continue to love them || Albums~ Hmm at this bottom 4 being this low :mandown: Well 5SOS is understandable since it's not their best release. Brightest Blue is good but if you haven't heard Delirium yet, it's OVERFLOWING with pop bops! Although her early fans shade it all the time. Heartbreak Weather is a good time, Niall deserves some more appreciation... that being said, Harry Styles/Fine Line/Flicker all outsold :gaycat3: folklore :smitten: Perfect Crime, Cash Race, Adore You, Lights Up, Blinding Lights, In Your Eyes, Easier, Teeth, this is me trying, betty, HDITD, Tides, Small Talk, Arms of a Stranger in your faves :clap3:

Ok Crazy is by far my favorite track, so i understand why you say it's one of the songs that carries the EP. omg at you stanning Magdalena Bay so quickly like that tho lmao, love it :dies: nnn. i know those 4 are placed much higher on a lot of other's lists but i guess they just didn't hit enough with me. i'll need to check out Ellie's previous albums, but tea about Niall needing more love! 

On 12/30/2020 at 5:20 PM, Moonlightbae said:

Songs For You, Fine Line, After Hours, Folklore, Brightest Blue and Heartbreak Weather :clap3:

taste came thru so far (even tho they seem to low, but we'll see) x

nnn yeah, they're lower on my list than most people's. :emofish:

On 1/1/2021 at 5:23 AM, M A R N ✮ said:

Ellie :) 

:heart2:

On 1/1/2021 at 10:20 PM, Ava Max said:

Songs For You :clap3:

:heart2:

9 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

After hours & folklore are really great albums! They deserved better spots :giraffe:

admittedly i do need to come back to them sometime in full again! most of folklore is cute :jamming:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiiwii

• Remmy

• potent

• geodancefreak

YBMhi8J.png

#35 - #26

XpTDifK.png

[35] Gabrielle Aplin – Dear Happy

This would have placed higher had I kept it on rotation through out the year, but it began to fizzle out for me as some of the songs can get a bit too snoozy.

Favorites: “Until the Sun Comes Up”, “Invisible”, “Nothing Really Matters”

LzGT781.png

[34] Echosmith – Lonely Generation

Favorites: “Shut Up and Kiss Me”, “Last Forever”, “Lost Somebody”

INucajJ.png

[33] Sasha Sloan – Only Child

I’ve been a fan of some of her EPs, so I was sure I’d like this too. It’s not a bad album at all, but it’s sure to get a bit dull at times.  

Favorites: “House With No Mirrors”, “Santa’s Real”, “Someone You Hate”

VsBzkS4.png

[32] Dreams We’ve Had – Everything and You

This is honestly a pretty album. It’s only this low since I found a few tracks kind of dragged on, but the production on this is really great.

Favorites: “News From The War”, “Perfectly Out of Place”, “it all feels the same”

RZGCjJ0.png

[31] Loyal Lobos – Everlasting

Another pretty album that I just didn’t revisit very much. It’s a very solid debut album with some Spanish in it as well. She’s an artist I’ll be keeping tabs on.

Favorites: “Whatever It Is”, “Si Te Portas Mal (Be Bad)”, “Everlasting”

4oGqx5q.png

[30] Cosmo’s Midnight – Yesteryear

Favorites: “Yesteryear”, “Time Wasted”, “We Could Last Forever”

rphZuHC.png

[29] Alec Benjamin – These Two Windows

I’ve seen some people say his music is bland or that his voice is too pitched for their liking, but I find many of his songs to be harmless and catchy.

Favorites: “Demons”, “Match in the Rain”, “Must Have Been the Wind”

GduMNdO.png

[28] Allie X – Cape God

This wasn’t as instant for me like “Super Sunset” was, and there are some duds that I never added to my library. But the highlights on the album are damn good!

Favorites: “Sarah Come Home”, “Super Duper Party People”, “Learning in Public”

w2WIvTS.png

[27] Hundredth – Somewhere Nowhere

Favorites: “Somewhere Nowhere”, “Out of Sight”, “Slack”

5DmADSE.png

[26] Oklou – Galore

This was an interesting discovery. It’s like a mix of electronic and atmospheric music. My only complaint is that most of the tracks aren’t long enough.

Favorites: “unearth me”, “girl on my throne”, “another night”

Edited by kiiwii

Yes you better finish :gaycat3: I was actually gonna tag you the last time I was commenting in threads, but there should be an extension since Ace Reject still has to reveal 2018/2020 lists.

I downloaded some Sasha Sloan EPs but ended up not listening to them & they're just sitting in my iTunes :oh: One of the few things in my library that I haven't actually heard. Might get into that one day... Haven't paid attention to Echosmith since Cool Kids but someone said Echosmith was serving a little bit of '80s on a certain song and after peeking at several tracks, none of them appealed to me :matty:  Also felt the same way w/ Cosmo's Midnight. I'll look at some of the others here later. Cape God YUP there's my AOTY winner :alexz::alexz::alexz: A little nervous to know what songs you deleted but at least your trinity is excellent! I think it's my 2nd favorite release from her so far behind CXII

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Remmy said:

Yes you better finish :gaycat3: I was actually gonna tag you the last time I was commenting in threads, but there should be an extension since Ace Reject still has to reveal 2018/2020 lists.

I downloaded some Sasha Sloan EPs but ended up not listening to them & they're just sitting in my iTunes :oh: One of the few things in my library that I haven't actually heard. Might get into that one day... Haven't paid attention to Echosmith since Cool Kids but someone said Echosmith was serving a little bit of '80s on a certain song and after peeking at several tracks, none of them appealed to me :matty:  Also felt the same way w/ Cosmo's Midnight. I'll look at some of the others here later. Cape God YUP there's my AOTY winner :alexz::alexz::alexz: A little nervous to know what songs you deleted but at least your trinity is excellent! I think it's my 2nd favorite release from her so far behind CXII

oh? well, damn. lemme just to commit to this dump of the remaining albums anyways lol

not you leaving her EPs to collect dust in your library! i can understand why Echosmith's stuff didn't catch on with you, but I thought Cosmo's Midnight was fun & funky :chick1: Cape God is a cute listen, i didn't keep were: devil i know, fresh laundry, june gloom & madame x. i really should go back and listen to those tracks since it's been a hot minute :heart:

Edited by kiiwii

Dumping the rest of the albums. Will probably do the same with songs tomorrow or sumn

YBMhi8J.png

#25 - #11

GGVuh4D.png

[25] Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated Side B

This was not as great as its parent album in my opinion. Outside of like 2 tracks, there was just not that much replay value for me.

Favorites: “Felt This Way”, “Stay Away”, “Summer Love”

2hkAPqj.png

[24] Selena Gomez – Rare

I enjoyed this and the two collabs on here are really interesting coming from her and among my most played from the album. 

Favorites: “Look At Her Now”, “Lose You To Love Me”, “Crowded Room”

YTq9i0Y.png

[23] Meghan Trainor – TREAT MYSELF

Why was this dragged so much? nnn. There’s a lot of fun songs on here! Meghan delivered a cute album.

Favorites: “Wave”, “Blink”, “Genetics”

pOzSTDf.png

[22] Kllo – Maybe We Could

I was anticipating after having liked a few of their previous songs and this didn’t disappoint. There’s numerous somber, mid-tempo tracks.

Favorites: “Still Here”, “Insomnia”, “Somehow”

eZQyYdu.png

[21] Omar Apollo – Apolonio

We stan a bi artist! This is chill and it’s nice to hear a few songs with mentions of m/m relationships.

Favorites: “Stayback”, “Useless”, “Bi Fren”

xBKX7wI.png

[20] Alina Baraz – It Was Divine

Another chill album, this time full of sensual and softly sung tracks. 

Favorites: “My Whole Life”, “Morocco”, “Endlessly”

RYeKufZ.png

[19] Gus Dapperton – Orca

There’s some rock undertones on this, or maybe it’s just his growly voice that he sometimes uses. His vocals might turn some people off, but the contrast to the music can be nice.

Favorites: “First Aid”, “Post Humorous”, “Medicine”

uFUMqJD.png

[18] Noble Oak – Horizon

An instrumental-heavy album with some vocals scattered throughout the album. Makes for some good music to just relax to.

Favorites: “In Series”, “Just a Game”, “Sight”

qEpzPbi.png

[17] Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia

An album that started off so strongly for me, but sunk throughout the year. This has honestly aged a bit and I don’t find myself coming back to many of the tracks.

Favorites: “Physical”, “Levitating”, “Love Again”

wT1fc6w.png

[16] Kacy Hill – Is It Selfish If We Talk About Me Again

This girl deserves some more recognition. The songs released prior to the album ended up being my favorites, though the other tracks are still nice. It’s a refreshing album that is more stripped back. 

Favorites: “Much Higher”, “I Believe In You”, “Dinner”

RUEkdjn.png

[15] Kiesza – Crave

I really wish this had more tracks, because just about every song is upbeat and dance-y. She released an EP just last month that I have yet to check out, but I’m hoping for some more great songs!  

Favorites: “Run Renegade”, “All of the Feelings”, “Can’t Be Saved”, “Love Me With Your Lie”

tJ9Volq.png

[14] Lady Gaga – Chromatica

Truthfully, this is only the second album of Gaga’s that I’ve heard in full. So compared to “Joanne”, I absolutely liked this more. The songs are fun and pure pop.

Favorites: “Rain On Me”, “Fun Tonight”, “Plastic Doll”, “1000 Doves”

BRfLCHy.png

[13] Jessie Ware – What’s Your Pleasure?

A sensual disco album with so many ear-worms. The production on this is sleek and Jessie’s voice fits this sound so well. 

Favorites: “Spotlight”, “Soul Control”, “Save A Kiss”, “The Kill”

sVlHI58.png

[12] Kesha – High Road

I know many considered this to be a step down from “Rainbow, but I liked it. There’s some callbacks to her older sound as Ke$ha mixed with the genuine sentiment of Rainbow that made for an album that just worked for me.

Favorites: “Tonight”, “High Road”, “Birthday Suit”, “Kinky”

zdVeynb.png

[11] Dagny – Strangers / Lovers

Ugh, what was this release strategy? I didn’t like that the first half was released as an EP earlier in the year (by the same name, no less). Still, I can’t dismiss that these songs are good and the second half also didn’t disappoint.

Favorites: “Come Over”, “Somebody”, “Tension”, “Moment”

YBMhi8J.png

TOP 10 ALBUMS

9xhjstn.png

[10] The Aces – Under My Influence

I had enjoyed the singles prior to the album release, so on my first listen of the full thing, I thought this was a major step down from their debut. It took me more listens for the songs to grow on me and it’s definitely a solid sophomore album.

Favorites: “Lost Angeles”, “Not Enough”, “Cruel”, “Going Home”

1Sgc4RF.png

[09] Ava Max – Heaven & Hell

I know it’s nothing revolutionary, but this was not terrible at all. I legit don’t think I disliked any song, because I even enjoy “So Am I” lol. Basic pop? I guess I’m a fan of it.

Favorites: “Kings & Queens”, “Naked”, “Born to the Night”, “Torn”

tc5521g.png

[08] Empress Of – I’m Your Empress Of

This felt like quite a departure of the sound she had on “Us” which is what I discovered her with. It was jarring at first, but the songs are all interesting in their own right. 

Favorites: “Love Is A Drug”, “U Give It Up”, “Give Me Another Chance”, “Maybe This Time”

MEqIcIB.png

[07] Banoffee – Look at Us Now Dad

This could have done without the interludes (and the CupcakKe feature :mandown:). Besides that, electric and poignant tracks that were exactly to my taste and what I needed.

Favorites: “****wit”, “One Night Stand”, “Count On You”, “Contagious”

XBbw1IG.png

[06] Rina Sawayama – SAWAYAMA

Whew, what a debut album. I really don’t know how she managed to have so many different sounds on here and have them work together so well. 

Favorites: “Paradisin’”, “Love Me 4 Me”, “Bad Friend”, “Tokyo Love Hotel”

EAQfKj6.png

[05] Yumi Zouma – Truth or Consequences

A very cute album! The songs are quite similar to each other and kind of do muddle with others, but if you like 1 song, you’re likely to enjoy the rest as well

(They also put out an “Alternate Version” of this album where each track is substantially different, but just as good.)

Favorites: “Lonely After”, “Cool For a Second”, “Truer Than Ever”, “Lie Like You Want Me Back”

IY3OOm7.png

[04] Katy Perry – Smile

My flop fave :heart2: Another controversial placement, I’m sure, but I really did love this album. A handful of tracks about overcoming adversity that certainly had a profound message for me this year. I’m not totally blindly stanning, because there are a few tracks I didn’t really enjoy, but the highs outshine the lows for me.

Favorites: “Never Really Over”, “Cry About It Later”, “Daisies”, “Not the End of the World”

yTu3iom.png

[03] Tennis – Swimmer

This is pure intimacy and lushness wrapped up in a very cohesive and lovely album. 

Favorites: “How to Forgive”, “Runner”, “Swimmer”, “Late Night”

UMFeatl.png

[02] Charli XCX – how i’m feeling now

I remember being so turned off from the sound of many of these tracks. It was all too noisy for me at first, but this album was a grower for sure. 

Favorites: “forever”, “7 years”, “enemy”, “i finally understand”

U65u6TH.png

[01] Ellis – Born Again

Without a doubt my favorite album of the year. A melancholy album to go along with an emotional year. A concise listen with 10 songs that were the perfect soundtrack to play while laying in bed at night all alone my thoughts. I loved this a lot ?

Favorites: “Born Again”, “Shame”, “Fall Apart”, “Saturn Return”

Charli’s appeal is a little mystifying to me :dies: 

Honestly never been huge on Rina either, she’s ok though.

WYP (album) is great of course, The Kill and Soul Control deserve that acclaim :clap3:

Haven’t listened to Kiesza, but AOTF and Crave are bops

FN didn’t age much for me tbh! I still really like it. Great highlights though

These Two Windows is great, his lyricism alone >>>

Let me catch up a bit :gaycat6:

----

Songs for You, Fine Line, After Hours, folklore, Cape God, Dedicated Side B, Future Nostalgia, What’s Your Pleasure? and Strangers / Lovers made it into the album list :jonny5:

Heaven & Hell is a fun and quick little bop album whew!

SAWAYAMA, Swimmer & how i’m feeling now their acclaim :clap3: truly one of the best pop album this year

I've seen a lot of people love Niall new album and said that it was a huge improvement from his lasst album. Maybe i should try it :celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator

wow great albums list!

that oklou was a post-list-creation discovery for me but i thought it was pretty enjoyable for low stakes subtle synthpop at least, whch im split on.

i have not heard of ellis, so yeah thats gonna go on my 'to do' list.  otherwise having charli ava empress of jessie ware so high is great to see

eELJlK3.png

massive dump bc my flop self didn't update regularly. ty and bye x

Spoiler
  1. Ellis – Shame
  2. Katy Perry – Cry About It Later
  3. Gus Dapperton – Post Humorous
  4. Tennis – Runner
  5. Dua Lipa – Physical
  6. Allie X – Sarah Come Home
  7. Banoffee – Contagious
  8. 070 Shake – Guilty Conscience
  9. Kesha – Kinky (feat. Ke$ha)
  10. Rina Sawayama – Bad Friend
  11. ELIO – Jackie Onassis
  12. Lady Gaga – Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
  13. Ava Max – Naked
  14. Empress Of – U Give It Up
  15. Kailee Morgue – Dying To Live
  16. Super M – With You
  17. sophie meiers – Come Ovr
  18. Rina Sawayama – Tokyo Love Hotel
  19. Tei Shi – Ok Crazy
  20. Charli XCX – forever
  21. Dua Lipa – Levitating
  22. Doja Cat – Say So
  23. mxmtoon – fever dream
  24. Kevin Krautner – Opportunity
  25. L Devine – Don’t Say It
  26. Ava Max – Born to the Night
  27. Ellis – Fall Apart
  28. Dagny – Somebody
  29. Big Freedia – Chasing Rainbows (feat. Kesha)
  30. Grimes – Delete Forever
  31. Alec Benjamin – Demons
  32. MONSTA X – MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
  33. Ellis – Born Again
  34. Kevin Krautner – Surprise
  35. The Aces – Lost Angeles
  36. Becky and the Birds – Wondering
  37. Charli XCX – i finally understand
  38. Katy Perry – Daisies
  39. Lola Marsh – Give Me Some Time
  40. lovelytheband – waste
  41. Noble Oak – In Series
  42. Katy Perry – Not the End of the World
  43. The Aces – Daydream
  44. Kesha – Tonight
  45. 100 gecs – toothless
  46. Rina Sawayama – Love Me 4 Me
  47. Halsey – More
  48. The Weeknd – In Your Eyes
  49. Kllo – Somehow
  50. Kiesza – Can’t Be Saved
  51. COIN – You Are the Traffic
  52. Harry Styles – Adore You
  53. Surf Mesa – Somewhere (feat. Gus Dapperton)
  54. Halsey – You should be sad
  55. Ellie Goulding – Brightest Blue
  56. Kesha – High Road
  57. Alina Baraz – My Whole Life
  58. Charli XCX – enemy
  59. Tove Lo – I’m Coming
  60. Ralph – Last Time
  61. Niall Horan – Small Talk
  62. Joel Corry – Head & Heart (feat. MNEK)
  63. Maggie Rogers – Love You For A Long Time
  64. Charli XCX – 7 years
  65. SUNMI – Pporappippam
  66. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
  67. Lady Gaga – 1,000 Doves
  68. Katy Perry – Tucked
  69. Victoria Monét – Expereince (with Khalid & SG Lewis)
  70. Empress Of – Give Me Another Chance
  71. Megan Thee Stallion – B.I.T.C.H.
  72. Halsey – 3am
  73. Tame Impala – Breathe Deeper
  74. Cautious Clay – Cheesin’
  75. Rina Sawayama – Paradisin’
  76. twenty one pilots – level of concern
  77. Kim Petras – Reminds Me
  78. 100 gecs – xXXi_wud_nvrstøp_ÜXXx (Remix) [feat. Tommy Cash & Hannah Diamond]
  79. The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
  80. Nasty Cherry – Better Run
  81. Kesha – Birthday Suit
  82. 100 gecs – hand crushed by a mallet (Remix) [feat. Fall Out Boy, Craig Owens, Nicole Dollanganger]
  83. Billie Eilish – everything i wanted
  84. Troye Sivan – IN A DREAM
  85. Marshmello – Be Kind (with Halsey)
  86. AJ Mitchell – Spring Break (feat. Rich The Kid)
  87. MISOGI – Heart Chained (feat. Master Peace & No Rome)
  88. Carly Rae Jepsen – Stay Away
  89. BTS – We are Bulletproof : the Eternal
  90. Sufjan Stevens – Video Game
  91. SG Lewis – Chemicals
  92. BLACKPINK – Lovesick Girls
  93. Poppy – All the Things She Said
  94. Julia Michaels – Lie Like This
  95. Pilar Victoria – Space Song
  96. Katie Malco – Animal
  97. Alina Baraz – Morocco (feat. 6lack)
  98. Tiësto – What’s It Gonna Be (feat. KAMILLE)
  99. Pom Pom Squad – Red with Love
  100. Dreamer Boy – Know You
  101. Jessie Ware – Soul Control
  102. All Time Low – Basement Noise
  103. Magdalena Bay – How to Get Physical
  104. Tei Shi – Die 4 Ur Love
  105. Scarypoolparty – Return2sender
  106. The 1975 – Me & You Together Song
  107. Kacy Hill – Much Higher
  108. Yumi Zouma – Truer Than Ever
  109. Magdalena Bay – Live 4ever
  110. Orchin – dRiVe (Radio Edit)
  111. Allie X – Life of the Party
  112. Jessie Ware – The Kill
  113. Ella Henderson – Dream On Me
  114. Banoffee – ****wit
  115. Ava Max – Kings & Queens
  116. All Time Low – Clumsy
  117. Meghan Trainor – Wave (feat. Mike Sabbath)
  118. Hannah Diamond – Concrete Angel
  119. Sam Sparro – The PPL (feat. Maluca)
  120. mxmtoon – lessons
  121. Circa Waves – Call Your Name
  122. DeathbyRomy – Fiending For A Lover
  123. Dua Lipa – Love Again
  124. HANA – Nu Leaf
  125. All Time Low – Safe
  126. UMI – Introspection
  127. Omar Apollo – Useless
  128. Carly Rae Jepsen – Felt This Way
  129. Magdalena Bay – Good Intentions
  130. Valley – nevermind
  131. Mulherin – Never Get Me
  132. Alice Chater – Pretty In Pink
  133. Ella Vos – Burning Bridges
  134. tobi lou – hot tube TIME machine
  135. Taylor Swift – betty
  136. The Aces – Not Enough
  137. Megan Thee Stallion – Diamonds (with Normani)
  138. The 1975 – Frail State of Mind
  139. Ariana Grande – positions
  140. Allie X – Super Duper Party People
  141. Katzù Oso – Retail Therapy
  142. Ali Gatie – What If I Told You That I Love You
  143. Chloe x Halle – Do It
  144. Ella Vos – Trial by Fire
  145. OneRepublic – Didn’t I
  146. Wyatt Smith – East Bay
  147. Hannah Diamond – Love Goes On
  148. Ecco2k – Calcium
  149. Lennon Stella – Bend Over Backwards
  150. Louis Tomlinson – Fearless

I'll check some of the others as usual although a good amount of them are "chill" or "relaxing" which isn't always my speed :gaycat3: I already have Yumi to get into. I agree that Dedicated > Side B, but I enjoy both. TREAT MYSELF was okay, I feel like some of her songs are just way too cheesy, and I know she's always been like that but maybe it just sounded better on Title. Oh wow at your placements for Future Nostalgia + Smile :mandown: Chromatica... the SECOND Gaga album you've ever heard!?!?! You better explore the rest real quick, also Joanne is way too underrated. Dagny's release strategy was a mess indeed, but at least Side A was a nearly perfect EP. how i'm feeling now isn't bad but I feel like the middle of the tracklist could've been stronger, it's an improvement over Charli (2019) at least.

I especially enjoy all of these :heart2:~

Spoiler

[25] Carly Rae Jepsen – Dedicated Side B

Favorites: “Felt This Way”, “Stay Away”

[24] Selena Gomez – Rare

Favorites: “Look At Her Now”, “Lose You To Love Me”

[Meghan] Favorites: “Genetics”

[17] Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia

Favorites: “Physical”, “Levitating”

[14] Lady Gaga – Chromatica

Favorites: “Rain On Me”, “Plastic Doll”

[13] Jessie Ware – What’s Your Pleasure?

Favorites: “Soul Control”, “Save A Kiss”

[12] Kesha – High Road

Favorites: “Tonight”, “Kinky”

[11] Dagny – Strangers / Lovers

Favorites: “Come Over”, “Somebody”, “Tension”, “Moment”

[10] The Aces – Under My Influence

Favorites: “Lost Angeles”, “Not Enough”, “Cruel”, “Going Home”

[08] Empress Of – I’m Your Empress Of

Favorites: “Love Is A Drug”, “U Give It Up”, “Give Me Another Chance”

[06] Rina Sawayama – SAWAYAMA

Favorites: “Paradisin’”, “Love Me 4 Me”, “Bad Friend”, “Tokyo Love Hotel”

[04] Katy Perry – Smile

Favorites: “Never Really Over”, “Cry About It Later”, “Not the End of the World”

[02] Charli XCX – how i’m feeling now

Favorites: “forever”, “enemy”

Not another songs list getting completely dumped :lmao: I'll come back and look over that at some point, I don't have the motivation right now! But oop at Ellis topping both lists.

Gus Dapperton – Post Humorous
Lady Gaga – Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
Katy Perry – Daisies
Katy Perry – Not the End of the World
Halsey – You should be sad
Ellie Goulding – Brightest Blue
Tove Lo – I’m Coming
Niall Horan – Small Talk
Maggie Rogers – Love You For A Long Time
twenty one pilots – level of concern
Billie Eilish – everything i wanted
Marshmello – Be Kind (with Halsey)
Julia Michaels – Lie Like This
The 1975 – Me & You Together Song
Taylor Swift – betty
The 1975 – Frail State of Mind
OneRepublic – Didn’t I

:worship:

yas for the Alina love! Liked The Aces before but didnt get around to them last year

The amount of album highlights and 2020 standouts I can't I caaannn'ttttt :jonny2: Physical, Sarah Come Home, Kinky & Bad Friend top 10 as they should be!!! ROM just slightly missing it though :'( Glad to see I'm not the only one that remembered Maggie's excellent LYFALT from late 2019! Tokyo Love Hotel, Somebody, Lost Angeles, Daydream, Tonight, In Your Eyes, Adore You, Blinding Lights, Experience, Paradisin', IN A DREAM, Soul Control, How to Get Physical, Die 4 Ur Love, Stay Away, Felt This Way, betty, Super Duper Party People & Do It are especially amazing :worship:  But here's everything I enjoy~

Spoiler

Katy Perry – Cry About It Later
Dua Lipa – Physical
Allie X – Sarah Come Home
070 Shake – Guilty Conscience
Kesha – Kinky (feat. Ke$ha)
Rina Sawayama – Bad Friend
ELIO – Jackie Onassis
Lady Gaga – Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)
Empress Of – U Give It Up
Rina Sawayama – Tokyo Love Hotel
Tei Shi – Ok Crazy
Charli XCX – forever
Dua Lipa – Levitating
Dagny – Somebody
The Aces – Lost Angeles
Katy Perry – Not the End of the World
The Aces – Daydream
Kesha – Tonight
Rina Sawayama – Love Me 4 Me
Halsey – More
The Weeknd – In Your Eyes
COIN – You Are the Traffic
Harry Styles – Adore You
Halsey – You should be sad
Ellie Goulding – Brightest Blue
Kesha – High Road
Charli XCX – enemy
Niall Horan – Small Talk
Maggie Rogers – Love You For A Long Time
The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
Lady Gaga – 1,000 Doves
Katy Perry – Tucked
Victoria Monét – Expereince (with Khalid & SG Lewis)
Empress Of – Give Me Another Chance
Halsey – 3am
Rina Sawayama – Paradisin’
twenty one pilots – level of concern
Kim Petras – Reminds Me
The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
Kesha – Birthday Suit
Billie Eilish – everything i wanted
Troye Sivan – IN A DREAM
Carly Rae Jepsen – Stay Away
Julia Michaels – Lie Like This
Jessie Ware – Soul Control
Magdalena Bay – How to Get Physical
Tei Shi – Die 4 Ur Love
Allie X – Life of the Party
Jessie Ware – The Kill
Dua Lipa – Love Again
Carly Rae Jepsen – Felt This Way
Magdalena Bay – Good Intentions
Taylor Swift – betty
The Aces – Not Enough
Ariana Grande – positions
Allie X – Super Duper Party People
Chloe x Halle – Do It
OneRepublic – Didn’t I
Lennon Stella – Bend Over Backwards

Cape God is a cute listen, i didn't keep were: devil i know, fresh laundry, june gloom & madame x. i really should go back and listen to those tracks since it's been a hot minute :heart:

Fresh Laundry & June Gloom on this list, I--- well the others are my bottom 2 so that's at least a little more acceptable :gaycat3: Even though those are good too. Yup you are definitely overdue for a relisten, even if you just did it days ago!

Great Best Of overall :foxaylove:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.