Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

14,417 posts in this topic

HBK-79

I just checked out Francy's IG. Apparently, she and her Italian BFF flew from China to NY to see Avril on GMA.

How does she have the money to do all that?:psyduck:

Heels Over Head

The Canadian singer delivered a stirring two song set as part of the Special Olympics Health Athletes reception, held at Abu Dhabi’s Aloft Hotel two days later.

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/special-olympics/avril-lavigne-charms-in-stripped-down-special-olympics-abu-dhabi-performance-1.837715

She performed HAW first followed by MHE according to the article :lakitu:

XtinaPanicGodney

it's time to END the ongoing feud between avrilizers and fighters. let's all come together :heart2:

N6so5Hr.gif

ChampionCynthia

I heard Tell Me It’s Over twice and Dumb Blonde once on a big American pop radio station over the space of 2 days :dies:

XtinaPanicGodney
1 minute ago, ChampionCynthia said:

I heard Tell Me It’s Over twice and Dumb Blonde once on a big American pop radio station over the space of 2 days :dies:

what station? i heard HAW a few days ago!

ChampionCynthia
2 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

what station? i heard HAW a few days ago!

I think either KIIS or Z100, I was kinda shook at how much they were playing her. Second only to Ariana.

XtinaPanicGodney
Just now, ChampionCynthia said:

I think either KIIS or Z100, I was kinda shook at how much they were playing her. Second only to Ariana.

damn i need to start listening to them

AvrilLaQueen
9 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

the payola is disgusting