Taylor & Ariana surpass Billie on Spotify

Michael196

Taylor surpassed Billie a couple of days ago, and Ariana surpassed her today!

the three of them are in a league of their own  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Michael196

Ariana slaying

Ariana Grande Dance GIF by NETFLIX

its impressive on billies part since she hasnt released an album this year. i can only imagine how big her next album will be

Reminder that Billie was #1 with one-fourth of the two other girls' released material :deadbanana4:

and it only took 12 months with 3 albums :clap3:

giphy.gif

congrats to these ladies :foxaylove2:

I think the top 4 girls this year and Adele will be the biggest girls of the decade. 

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3:

6 hours ago, Timber said:

I think the top 4 girls this year and Adele will be the biggest girls of the decade. 

Dua Lipa wont be anything by 2025 ....but your not ready for that conversation 

2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

Dua Lipa wont be anything by 2025 ....but your not ready for that conversation 

Neither of us know for sure what the future holds...so there's nothing to talk about.

3 minutes ago, Timber said:

Neither of us know for sure what the future holds...so there's nothing to talk about.

She just a low scale Katy Perry ....she doesnt have raw talent or something distinct ...you stan Bey idk how u can say that she has any particular talent that draws the crowds or stans 

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

She just a low scale Katy Perry ....she doesnt have raw talent or something distinct ...you stan Bey idk how u can say that she has any particular talent that draws the crowds or stans 

You don't know that ,your just wishing it turns out that way and acting like your opinion is fact :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.