Most Streamed 2021 Female Albums On Spotify

FanOfPop

Thanks ChartMasters.

(Re-releases - e.g. Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition) or Positions (Deluxe) - are added to their original albums.)

bL6Zhx7.png

List of 2020 albums:

Spoiler

OyjQJHt.png

Edited by FanOfPop

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• KillingYourCareer

• gotportugal

• BawBaw

How much would Rare have if IAM, BL, Fetish, Wolves and BTY were added? :jonny5:

FN and folklore :clap3:

8 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

How much would Rare have if IAM, BL, Fetish, Wolves and BTY were added? :jonny5:

FN and folklore :clap3:

4 912 688 004.

13 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

How much would Rare have if IAM, BL, Fetish, Wolves and BTY were added?

4.9 billion streams :eli:

the way selena only released one single before the album :clap3: impressive

Now take into consideration the streams since January 1, 2020 and the list will look very different :sistrens:

Edited by KillingYourCareer

This is why I wish AM would release numbers from time to time so there could be an even more accurate list. Megan, Jhene, and Kehlani would all be much higher if they did. 

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

This is why I wish AM would release numbers from time to time so there could be an even more accurate list. Megan, Jhene, and Kehlani would all be much higher if they did. 

Amazon Music and Deezer should do the same, since they're the biggest streaming services in Germany and Brazil, respectively.

17 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Now take into consideration the streams since January 1, 2020 and the list will look very different :sistrens:

This is true. This shouldn’t be taken as an accurate list of the most successful female albums this year imo. 

Half of this albums have singles tacked on that are years old: Brightest Blue and Heaven and Hell for example benefit from singles released In 2018. The worst is Kiiara who attached a song that is 5 years old (Gold) to her 2020 album :rip:

8 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

This is true. This shouldn’t be taken as an accurate list of the most successful female albums this year imo. 

Half of this albums have singles tacked on that are years old: Brightest Blue and Heaven and Hell for example benefit from singles released In 2018. The worst is Kiiara who attached a song that is 5 years old (Gold) to her 2020 album :rip:

More than half of Manic and Smile's streams are from 2018-9, as well.

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

57 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

More than half of Manic and Smile's streams are from 2018-9, as well.

I'm trying to make a list with only 2020 streams. It would be helpful if some of you had at least some stats about songs pre-2020 streams. Approximately.

5 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

I'm trying to make a list with only 2020 streams. It would be helpful if some of you had at least some stats about songs pre-2020 streams. Approximately.

You can use Kworb's song pages and add up weekly global streams, but it'll be a lengthy process I reckon.

Can't believe that nowhere in the OP or title does it clarify that this is for Spotify only 

2 hours ago, Selena Gomez said:

4.9 billion streams :eli:

2 hours ago, Souvenir said:

the way selena only released one single before the album :clap3: impressive

The way Selena slayed effortlessly without features, promotion or playlisting! She literally said, here it is, listen if you want.

Selena literally didn't perform at all this year and she could have 4.9 billion streams with the droplets added :jonny5: Undeniable GP darling

25 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Can't believe that nowhere in the OP or title does it clarify that this is for Spotify only 

My bad. It didn't even occur to me. Fixed.

36 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

You can use Kworb's song pages and add up weekly global streams, but it'll be a lengthy process I reckon.

lol it will take a lot of time and won't even be accurate. As songs like "without you, sweet but savage and never really over" have weeks in 2019, where they stopped charting. It will only work for songs like Don't Start Now that didn't miss any week. 

Better way would be look for twitter account that keep track of monthly streams.  

BlackPink with Top 10 with 8 tracks

:WAP:

How is Halsey so popular?

I like her album, but it's a serious question.

1 hour ago, aegyo said:

Katy still Top 10, despite “bombing” :clap3: 

Never Really Over - May 31st, 2019

Harleys In Hawaii - October 16th, 2019

Both songs make up more than 500 million streams. Take that away from Smile and it wouldn't be top ten.

43 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

How is Halsey so popular?

I like her album, but it's a serious question.

Maybe because Without Me (released in 2018) has 1.1 billion streams?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.