• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Navyofbadgals

• QueenofCopyPaste

• mike3009

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No promo, no discount, no radio support, what's the surprise, you ****ing troll? Good bye, puta. :ahh:

WTF :biblio:

No reason for language like this

38 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No promo, no discount, no radio support, what's the surprise, you ****ing troll? Good bye, puta. :ahh:

still FLOP

55 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Wow stanning is bad kids...

OMG, this is gonna be Kendrick's week. I'm so here for this :duca::duca: 

Whew, this is incredible! :clap3:  :clap3: 

I'm about to listen to the album for the first time right now, can't wait :duca::duca:

7 minutes ago, Letters From Adi said:

How long till H100 is announced?

That's tomo 

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

That's tomo 

Oh. thnx

7 hours ago, Valera said:

wow another top 20 hit for Rihanna to add to the already massive list :rip:

Congrats Kendrick :clap3: 

40 + songs 

Wow! I'm literally screaming at Kendrick Lamar's numbers, though. He's very impressive in the United States of America right now, wow! He's such a true King of Rap... :jonny:

Can't wait to see how the Chainsmokers sold and charted for the kiis.

Are they doing an article on the full top 10 ( of the top 200 not the Hot 100) and are they leaving it for tomorrow?

Edited by JBJT2786

TALENT. :clap3:

Kendrick Lamar Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200, John Mayer & 'Fate of the Furious' Bow in Top 10

[Lamar] joins Drake and Future as the only acts to have achieved at least one No. 1 album in each 2015, 2016 and 2017. Drake had two No. 1s in 2015, including a collaborative set with Future (What a Time to Be Alive), as well as one No. 1 in both 2016 (Views) and 2017 (More Life). Future topped the list twice in 2015 (DS2 and What a Time to Be Alive), once in 2016 (Evol) and twice in 2017 (his self-titled album and HNDRXX).

1. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN. 603,000 (debut)

2. John Mayer - The Search For Everything 132,000 (debut)

3. Drake - More Life 87,000 (-1)

4. Ed Sheeran - Divide 66,000 (-1)

5. The Chainsmokers - Memories...Do Not Open 61,000 (-4)

6. Various Artists - Moana 50,000 (+1)

7. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic 44,000 (-1)

8. Future - FUTURE 38,000 (+1)

9. Various Artists - Beauty And The Beast 37,000 (+2)

10. Various Artists - The Fate Of The Furious 37,000 (debut)

12 hours ago, Assassin said:

No even debuting within the top 40. :ahh:

And I'm not even sure that it'll climb higher either. That's the saddest part. Radio is so iffy when it comes to her, and it all comes down to the immense amount of damage she did to her own brand. :/

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

:skull: The meltdowns already.

Tomorrow will be fun.

Edited by Fruity

butterflysupreme
32 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

And I'm not even sure that it'll climb higher either. That's the saddest part. Radio is so iffy when it comes to her, and it all comes down to the immense amount of damage she did to her own brand. :/

The lies, it's doing great on radio, just stop.

Just now, butterflysupreme said:

The lies, it's doing great on radio, just stop.

I mean, it's doing ok, but it's performing as a song that was just released five singles-deep into an album campaign would, not a lead single of a standalone project. The updates are undoubtedly going to level off as rolling effect kicks in.

butterflysupreme
Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

I mean, it's doing ok, but it's performing as a song that was just released five singles-deep into an album campaign would, not a lead single of a standalone project. The updates are undoubtedly going to level off as rolling effect kicks in.

What? Stop reaching, it's doing great on radio, stop looking for excuses. And there's no rolling either, stop embarrassing yourself.

Just now, butterflysupreme said:

What? Stop reaching, it's doing great on radio, stop looking for excuses. And there's no rolling either, stop embarrassing yourself.

Rolling effect hits every song after it's been on radio for a week (Day 8). Day 8 is tomorrow. You don't have to throw out insults just because you don't like what I have to say.