Jump to content

Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)


Madame X

Recommended Posts

Gabriel Florin

The way all the 0's we can give went to three songs on the same album in my rating :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Madame X

    1371

  • Oktober Knight

    667

  • Everest

    533

  • Poxy

    463

11 hours ago, Gabriel Florin said:

The way all the 0's we can give went to three songs on the same album in my rating :dies:

i hope its ray of light! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Just finished Ray of Light and the highs are mountainous! So many 11 candidates in this one album alone!:jonny5:

 

The Power Of Goodbye still my favorite song from her. 

Frozen and Nothing Really Matters are timeless.

Little Star is a great discovery for me. Such a sweet sounding tune.

 

Currently Id rank them.

 

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Like A Prayer

Erotica

Madonna

True Blue

Like A Virgin

 

Now off to Music. 

OMG i can't wait for you to expeirence paradise and impressive instant, the fans love those 2

 

and dont tell me kind of a classic better than all ROL singles :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

My psychic told me everyone was giving their 11s to "Spanish Lesson" and "Candy Shop" ugh the taste. :duca: 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Sunset said:

 

Music as music is meant to be heard.

the madonna of till death do us part is madonna as madonna is intended to sound. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 1/2 done. Need time to get familiar with her 10s music and the misc songs.

 

Btw is it true that yall gave Shoo-Bee-Doo an 8+ score? I've recently found the beauty of it :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
6 hours ago, Reinvention said:

My psychic told me everyone was giving their 11s to "Spanish Lesson" and "Candy Shop" ugh the taste. :duca: 

 

 

 

I proudly gave Pu$$y Shop an 11 score :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Taemira said:

I'm 1/2 done. Need time to get familiar with her 10s music and the misc songs.

 

Btw is it true that yall gave Shoo-Bee-Doo an 8+ score? I've recently found the beauty of it :giraffe:

well i can only speak for myself....

 

but yes :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabriel Florin

i like to listen to gospel. i'm a gospel hearer. i like to hear words of meaning and of sweet melodies.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been very productive this week and am almost halfway through her catalogue

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lithium. said:

NRnA has some gems 

Y0Fw2u8.gif

this sing is so tiring imo

 

On 1/21/2021 at 1:33 AM, Taemira said:

I'm 1/2 done. Need time to get familiar with her 10s music and the misc songs.

 

Btw is it true that yall gave Shoo-Bee-Doo an 8+ score? I've recently found the beauty of it :giraffe:

rumor has it that Shoo-Bee-Doo is the next big thing in Madoom career, maybe her biopic will be called after this sing

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
16 hours ago, naval23 said:

I've been very productive this week and am almost halfway through her catalogue

What's your fav albums so far? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

What's your fav albums so far? 

Bedtime Stories so far! (I also liked "True Blue" a lot), I know "Ray of Light" will overtake it though when I give it a full listen

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
4 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Bedtime Stories so far! (I also liked "True Blue" a lot), I know "Ray of Light" will overtake it though when I give it a full listen

I hope not :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 3:05 AM, Madame X said:

the madonna of till death do us part is madonna as madonna is intended to sound. 

Papa Don't Preach Madonna >>>

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark Miracles

Lemme get to it. So many 10s, literally don't know how I'm gonna spread the 11s

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Repel Charts is 20 tracks too long

 

76HrdRp.gif

yes, but if we take those out, that 3 track - bitch im madonna, unapologetic bitch, and s.e.x. ep would be a masterpiece

 

76HrdRp.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
creativity.

Choose one:

 

The interjected b/tch on thief of hearts vs. the interjected f/ck it on american life

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...