Madonna Discography Rate (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

madonnas

Oktober Knight
29 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Has someone posted the full list? 

It's on the 2nd post of the OP

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madonnas

• Oktober Knight

• Everest

• Poxy

The biggest shocker for me was probably Rain leaving so early. I thought it was a guaranteed Top 10. 

John Slayne

for me the biggest shock is PDP above Hung Up and in top 5 :skull: it is a classic and a good song, but top 5 in her discography? nah babs 

tenor.gif

Edited by John Slayne
Dark Miracles

Live To Tell at #19? NINE-TEEN??! :biblio: I curse the day @Doogle and @rlj set foot in this rate.

Let me listen to the instrumental suite in the hope of divine intervention

Look at MY BABY, Papa Don't Preach, going top 5 despite all the rotten taste :clap3: The outro with the strings punching is my favorite part of any Madonna record (along with "I suffered fools so gladly" from Drowned World).

Thank you for doing this @madonnas!

5 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Live To Tell at #19? NINE-TEEN??! :biblio: I curse the day @Doogle and @rlj set foot in this rate.

Let me listen to the instrumental suite in the hope of divine intervention

Look at MY BABY, Papa Don't Preach, going top 5 despite all the rotten taste :clap3: The outro with the strings punching is my favorite part of any Madonna record (along with "I suffered fools so gladly" from Drowned World).

Thank you for doing this @madonnas!

It’s a nice song but I did what had to be done for the greater good :keir: 

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention

Okay I've missed everything cause I've been on holiday lol BUT "Papa Don't Preach" shouldn't have even made top 50 - a damn snooze of a song. Who stans this??? :biblio:

But Frozen so high is TASTE, Hung Up, Don't Tell Me, Drowned World :smitten: that's some beautiful stuff right there. 

Yes "Music" :jonny: thank god there's some stanning for it. A holy gem of a bop. 

"like a prayer" is obvi great but like... I'm bored of it and would very rarely press play on it at home. It's good for a throwback. 

Gabriel Florin

Like a Joke #1, a disaster :deadbanana4:

Anyways, many congrats and thanks to @Madame X for organizing this amazing rate :clap3: After the disaster that MX era was, I kinda unstanned Madge and stopped listened to her at all, but this beautiful rate made me rediscover and appreciate her immaculate discography again, and even discover some gems that I overlooked or couldn't care less to listen to :clap3:

Marshal_ac

so sad i missed this! sounds fun

hung up missing the top 5 is shocking :bloo: