Mr. Blue_Shirt 2020 & 90s DECADE | FINISHED!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Next up another update!

I'm doing the smaller list just like i did earlier cause i'm a bit busy lately and i'm probably will continue for the next 12 hours (i hope) nnn

Thank you guys so much :heart:

Spoiler
On 12/20/2020 at 12:25 AM, Madame X said:

experience and jaguar being your victoria picks :jonny: and jaguar coming out on top omg twinsies

naked, wap, 4aem ok this is my fave list so far of yours

i think you underrated miss hayley a bit :!ohno: have you heard harunemuri's album last year?! or was it 18? either way LISTEN TO HER DEBUT ALBUM IF YOU HAVEN'T

YAAS! that is the top two of the album. She really did that. Ariana would never oops :mandown:

I don't think i've listen to Harunemuri's previous albums before this, but i'm sure as hell will check it out. I kinda obssesed with her music lately

On 12/20/2020 at 1:25 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Experience, 4AEM, WAP, Easy, and Savage are my favorite 5 from your singles list, which has quite a good batch! Your 4AEM write-up SNAPPED.

The Petals For Armor praise, we love to see it. Good top 3 too! Kali album, so good! I keep giving it spins because I know it would have been top 50 if it has been out earlier. Free Nationals self-titled pretty good! Haven't gone back to it in QUITE a while though.

YES! Grimes releasing 4aem type of songs is really fresh especially for her. She better replicate this if she ever decided to release another album in future dd

I knew that when she scrapped Solita from the album, i knew she cooking up something special for this album and she did. Even if Solita still fit into the album imo

On 12/20/2020 at 2:40 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Experience is ****ing banger! Deserved to be a hit !

March x2 is cute, but it's kinda tiring for me :rip:

Love Me Land getting acclaim :alexz: her best song tbh :fan:

4AEM is drumnbass CLASSIC :clap3:

Jaguar :jonny: 

I'm mad because she had Khalid in it and i was hoping for at least some success from but well what can we say? The GP is tasteless for not checking this song out smh

On 12/20/2020 at 6:24 AM, dreamofyou said:

easy and naked:allears:

On 12/20/2020 at 7:11 AM, Legend E said:

omg frozen from one of the best albums ever :weeps: 

easy, march march (underrated!), savage, naked :clap3: 

petals for armor :heart: 

23 hours ago, Ava Max said:

Love Me Land, Naked, Eyes Wide Open :clap3:

16 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

Easy, Love Me Land, 4AM, WAP :heart2:

Ava & Zara releasing one the best songs this year, the girls aren't ready for it :clap3:

23 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

4ÆM - Grimes and Experience are my favorite tracks.

Surprised to see Guster. I remember checking their album last year. Only heard it once, though. :dies:

I remember it last month when i look up my itunes library to compile my list :dies: But thank lord it still aged like fine wine, at least for me

19 hours ago, potent said:

Easy, March March, and Run, great songs this set :clap3:

Petals for Armor is a cute one! Agree with Cinnamon in top tracks, don't think I remember Sudden Desire :dies:

Honestly Sudden Desire is a hidden gem for me, kinda shook when i first heard it wow :jonny5:

16 hours ago, JGibson said:

March March + Letter To You :clap3:

13 hours ago, prézli said:

Bruce Springsteen. Oh wow. Is this ATRL? :chick2: I didn't hear Hayley's album yet, but I should because I have an albums list to get together.

YES we need to respect the legend like Mr. Springsteen. So glad that his recent output doesn't sound bad like some of his peers who still releasing music these days :clap3:

15 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

Experience, Easy, Love Me Land, Jaguar and Naked, all MEGA bops :clap3:

Joji's run was also amazing :clap3:

It really was but i can't say the same about the album teebs :mandown:

13 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

We love the WAP and Savage stanning! Female collabs really hit hard this year and Im proud. WAP really did define 2020 music, didnt it? :jonny:Also wow wow wow a Bruce Springsteen album? Ion listen him but wow the diversity :clap3:

12 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Hallucinate, Man's World wow some great songs! Man's World gets better and better every listen for me tbh and YESSSS we love the PH praise! Truly one of the best releases of the year- Q4 albums were found dead in a ditch

The fact that WAP really make these conservatives clutching their pearls is the most pleasing to me this year. We Love to see it

Yes, you should listen to his new album, It's really good especially if you really like his previous albums

I finally can forgot about her Love + Fear era. MARINA kinda redeem herself this era :mandown:

5 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

Experience, Run, Savage Remix, WAP, and Jaguar :clap3: 

And YESS to Sin Miedo

anigif_sub-buzz-3340-1493248856-2.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Kali Uchis making me shaking my ass at 2AM when i can't sleep. She DID that :clap3: The GP needs to recognize her ASAP!

anigif_sub-buzz-3340-1493248856-2.gif?do

Also thank you sis @Reinvention. Sorry i can't quote you cause i can't go to the next page for some reason nnn

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Bloodflowers.

• Legend E

• JGibson

kEio1ka.png

8srsmRG.png

40. Aries - Gorillaz

Aries_single_cover.jpg

from the album Song Machine, Season One: Strange Timez

(April 9, 2020)

This is one of my favorite gorillaz singles this year. It has such a beautiful atmosphere and the Peter hook baseline is fantastic.

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

39. People, I've Been Sad  - Christine and the Queens

Christine_and_the_Queens_-_People,_I've_Been_Sad.png

from the EP La vita nuova

(February 5, 2020)

Christine and the gays can't do no wrong honestly. Her voice sound very angelic and this era is basically Chaleur Humaine and Chris' had sex and they had a baby, and this is their baby.

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

38. 誰にも言わない (Darenimo iwanai) - Utada Hikaru

Darenimo_Iwanai.jpg

(May 29, 2020)

This song is fantastic and the outro is a next level. You don't know what it does to me when the tempo subtly gets faster near the end, I think I nearly died for the first time listening to it. Stan queen Utada!

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

37. I Can't Stop Me - Twice

Twice_-_I_Can't_Stop_Me_(English_Version).png

from the album Eyes Wide Open

(October 26, 2020)

TWICE gave the gays what they want. They serving arts not the charts in the last 2 years and I'm grateful for it. The fact that I used to hate their music but look at them now, They're in a higher list than my own fav :dies:

giphy-downsized.gif

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

36. XS - Rina Sawayama

Rina_Sawayama_-_XS.png

from the album Sawayama

(March 2, 2020)

This is an extremely effective pop song with an original twist on it. And and addresses the seriousness of capitalism and greed in the most upbeat way possible. We love a progressive queen!

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

qvBEes7.png

8srsmRG.png

40. Neverland - Cosmic Girls (WJSN)

Cosmic_Girls_-_Neverland.png

(June 9, 2020)

This album has consistent in quality than most K-pop albums this year, and i love it. I think this has a lot to do with exploration of various sounds throughout the album. Even if you don't like K-pop, you would enjoy this, for sure.

Top 3: Pantomime, Hola & Butterfly

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

39. The Ascension - Sufjan Stevens

Sufjan_Stevens_The_Ascension_Cover.png

(September 25, 2020)

It's pretty good album, with solid songwriting and melodies. But comparing to his previous albums, this is not that good. But hey, at least he's happy nn.

Top 3: Make Me an Offer I Cannot Refuse, America & Run Away With Me

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

38. Gaslighter - The Chicks

The_Chicks_%E2%80%93_Gaslighter_(Official_Album_Cover).png

(July 17, 2020)

I feel like this albums shares in a lot of the emotional connection with Fiona Apple's recent album for me, the personal lyrics feels right from the band. There's fewer upbeat songs i here and also there's a couple of songs that sound like the classic The Chick sounds from their previous albums but they make it more modern. The experience as a whole album is fantastic.

Top 3: March March, Julianna Calm Down & Texas Man

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

37. Jaguar - Victoria Monét

Victoria_Mon%C3%A9t_-_Jaguar.png

(August 7, 2020)

This is a solid album for me. Even though there's a couple of songs that feel out of place in terms of cohesiveness, as a 25 minutes mini album I really enjoy this album a lot. I kinda wish that Ariana had this similar sounds to her recent album Positions dd.

Top 3: Experience, Jaguar & Moment

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

36. Song for Our Daughter - Laura Marling

Laura_Marling_-_Song_for_Our_Daughter.png

(April 10, 2020)

This is a really comforting folk album. The guitar playing is very nice, and with the help of other instruments & her vocals, it makes the experience more enjoyable. I appreciate its overall chill and melancholic feel, and its really peaceful to me.

Top 3: The End of the Affair, Only the Strong & For You

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

13 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

38. 誰にも言わない (Darenimo iwanai) - Utada Hikaru

Darenimo_Iwanai.jpg

Omg I was JUST listening to this for the very first time like an hour ago - I didn't know she'd released! I love the single cover. Japanese Hokkaido mum out for a winter hike teas. It's a lovely song. Her voice is like no other.

Aries, People I've Been Sad, XS yup talent. Was actually quite proud of the Gorillaz this year nnn Aries was my favorite pre-album single, but I think the Robert Smith is my favorite.

Exactly where I placed Sufjan, or basically at least nnn yeah it's fine! Laura's album, a very cute folk album :clap3: 

people i've been sad, i can't stop me, xs ahhh the perfection! 

the ascension and song for our daughter are cute! gaslighter is great :alexz: 

13 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

38. Gaslighter - The Chicks

The_Chicks_%E2%80%93_Gaslighter_(Official_Album_Cover).png

An album yesss :clap3:

People I've Been Sad is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time :jonny: might be my all-time favorite of hers

XS :clap3: 

Gaslighter is ****ing fantastic :clap3: such a great comeback

Jaguar :smitten: wish it was full album..

The Chicks' Gaslighter album :clap3:

19 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

qvBEes7.png

8srsmRG.png

37. Jaguar - Victoria Monét

Victoria_Mon%C3%A9t_-_Jaguar.png

(August 7, 2020)

I'm not familiar with most of these albums BUT I listened to Moments a few days ago after she announced her pregnancy and I loved it and the video! I'm gonna try and listen to the album too, I think Ass Like That is on it as well? :duca: 

Another update and i'm finally in the top 30

:gaycat6:

Spoiler
19 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Omg I was JUST listening to this for the very first time like an hour ago - I didn't know she'd released! I love the single cover. Japanese Hokkaido mum out for a winter hike teas. It's a lovely song. Her voice is like no other.

She's loving life and going hiking in her free time. Only the queen of Japan :clap3: We just need another album next year 

18 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Aries, People I've Been Sad, XS yup talent. Was actually quite proud of the Gorillaz this year nnn Aries was my favorite pre-album single, but I think the Robert Smith is my favorite.

Exactly where I placed Sufjan, or basically at least nnn yeah it's fine! Laura's album, a very cute folk album :clap3: 

It's really weird how i always have low expectation when it come to Gorillaz even though they always releasing quality after quality since their debut :jonny5: Robert Smith is also among one of my favs from the album too!

9 hours ago, Lazuli said:

people i've been sad, i can't stop me, xs ahhh the perfection! 

the ascension and song for our daughter are cute! gaslighter is great :alexz: 

5 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

XS :jamming:

Truly the 1-2-3 punch :clap3: We love to hear it!

6 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

An album yesss :clap3:

1 hour ago, JGibson said:

The Chicks' Gaslighter album :clap3:

Changing their name to The Chicks is not a bad investment after all :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

People I've Been Sad is so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time :jonny: might be my all-time favorite of hers

XS :clap3: 

Gaslighter is ****ing fantastic :clap3: such a great comeback

Jaguar :smitten: wish it was full album..

The fact that she keeps getting better in every releases is stunning! Others can't relate :fan:

Victoria just teasing us with an EP this year, can't wait for her to murder us in next year with the full album :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I'm not familiar with most of these albums BUT I listened to Moments a few days ago after she announced her pregnancy and I loved it and the video! I'm gonna try and listen to the album too, I think Ass Like That is on it as well? :duca: 

Yes Ass Like That is on it and it also the first song i've introduced to her ugh she really did that this year. Can't wait for her to release her own Ray Of Light next year so i can fully stan her :jonny5:

Ariana take notes oops :mandown:

kEio1ka.png

Nj8J9hi.png

35. Claws - Charli XCX

Charli_xcx_-_claws_cover_3.jpg

from the album How I'm Feeling Now

(April 23, 2020)

The song is Incredibly infectious. "Claws" is a perfect balance of mainstream pop and glitch-pop that she usually makes for the past few years now.

It's has definitely improved on every single listen since it first came out.

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

34. Damn Daniel - Bree Runway & Yung Baby Tate

ab67616d0000b273acdad2f3a9215849fe2a785c

from the album 2000and4Eva

(April 30, 2020)

I'm in awe everytime I listen to this. I love the chemistry between Bree & Yung Baby Tate on this song and It kinda reminds me of the height of female rappers collaboration back in the 90s. This is easily on her best songs.

Also you should watch the music video for this. It's easily my favorite MV this year and it elevates this song even harder.

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

33. Mago - Gfriend

GFriend_-_Walpurgis_Night.png

from the album 回:Walpurgis Night

(November 9, 2020)

This is a top notch of their impressive more adult-themed shift in terms of the their music and image. I'm not surprisingly enjoyed this a lot, cause i've been on GFriend train for a quite a while but this year really make me want to buy their stan card for a long ass trip.

Yall should join me, whether you like k-pop or not!

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

32. On The Floor - Perfume Genius

ab67616d0000b27330058f90fb10fd736867bb36

from the album Set My Heart on Fire Immediately

(March 15, 2020)

This song is perhaps the most fun song he's ever made. The lyrics are absolutely amazing and his voice works really well with the song.

King of homosexual did that!

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

31. Break My Heart - Dua Lipa

Dua_Lipa_-_Break_My_Heart.png

from the album Future Nostalgia

(March 25, 2020)

The fact that she sampled "Need You Tonight" by one of my favorite band of all time, INXS is enough for me to love this song instantly. How in the hell she do that?!

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh*t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

qvBEes7.gif

Nj8J9hi.png

35. KiCk i - Arca

ArcaKickICover.jpg

(June 26, 2020)

This album combines the abstractness of her production with a pop and reggaeton influence in it. I hope this is no the end of her sonic innovation cause I want to see her jump into more extreme sounds in her next project. Just end me queen!.

Top 3: KLK, Mequetrefe & La chíqui

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

34. Dystopia: The Three Of Language - Dreamcatcher

A1yY+9XtsaL._SS500_.jpg

(February 18, 2020)

This is their first full-length Korean studio album by K-pop girl group sensation, Dreamcather.

This album pretty much good with some symphonic rock thing, synth-pop and edm pop as well that good fusion to that genre. Some groups tried to follow this structure but their albums ended up being inconsistent. But in this case, this album doesn't follow that suit. This group has an unique style concept & different sounds compare to K-pop in general. It's so refreshing.

Top 3: Scream, Red Sun & In the Frozen

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

33. Ohms - Deftones

Deftones_-_Ohms.png

(September 25, 2020)

This is their ninth studio album by American alternative metal band Deftones.

I've been their casual fan of them since I discovered their song 'Change (In the House of Flies)' from my usual youtube rabbit hole few years back. This is might be their best album since White Pony. The perfect mix between heavy and atmospheric. Also i'm getting a lot of late-90s nostalgia from this album.

Top 3: Radiant City, Urantia & Ohms

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

32. Ultimate Success Today - Protomartyr

Protomartyr_-_Ultimate_Success_Today.png

(July 17, 2020)

This is a fifth studio album by Detroit-based post-punk band, Protomartyr.

I’ve been going through their discography the past couple of months now because I kinda need some fresh new music at the time. And honestly, their discography are great, especially this one. Ultimate Success Today is a super satisfying album to listen to if you like Post-Punk or Noise Rock type of gal.

Top 3: Michigan Hammers, Processed by the Boys & The Aphorist

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

31. -77.82X-78.29 - Everglow

Everglow_-_-77.82X-78.29.png

(September 21, 2020)

This mini album has surpassed my expectations and has solidly placed itself as my favourite Everglow album so far. This is absolutely fabulous, and a huge step up from everything they’ve done prior to this.

This is honestly what I want from Blackpink album to sounds like. @ygent_official sis, just copy-paste this and i will proudly put BP album as the #1 album of the year. No CAP! 

F*ck it, since this album only has 4 songs in it, just listen to all of them from start to finish ddd

CWQympA.png Spotify

8QYMhmg.png Apple Music

RnIBodJ.png Youtube

i84m8z5.png

kEio1ka.png

Spoiler

Honorable Mentions

- Mamacita - Black Eyed Peas, Ozuna and J. Rey Soul

- Gaslighter - The Chicks

- 살짝 설렜어 (Nonstop) - 오마이걸 [Oh My Girl]

- Rain on Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande

- Edge of Midnight (Midnight Sky Remix) - Miley Cyrus

#120 - #116

120. Save The Day (with Ms. Lauryn Hill) - Mariah Carey

119. You should be sad - Halsey

118. Un día (One Day) - J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny and Tainy

117. TKN - Rosalía and Travis Scott

116. The Prince - Madeon

#115 - #111

115. 에잇 (Eight) [feat. Suga of BTS] - IU

114. Ordinary Man (feat. Elton John) - Ozzy Osbourne

113. How You Like That - Blackpink

112. OMG What's Happening - Ava Max

111. Désolé (feat. Fatoumata Diawara) - Gorillaz

#110 - #106

110. Obey - Bring Me the Horizon and Yungblud

109. Helicopter - CLC

108. In the Afternoon - MGMT

107. Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa) - Miley Cyrus

106. Amor de que - Pabllo Vittar

#105 - #101

105. Be Kind - Marshmello and Halsey

104. Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

103. Fever - Dua Lipa and Angèle

102. Take Yourself Home - Troye Sivan

101. So Bad - StayC

#100 - #86

100. Kings & Queens - Ava Max

99. In Your Eyes - The Weeknd

98. Simmer - Hayley Williams

97. No Glory in the West - Orville Peck

96. Open Mind - Wonho

95. Apple - Gfriend

94. Golden - Harry Styles

93. Crying at the Discotheque - Sophie Ellis-Bextor

92. Love is Religion (The Blessed Madonna remix) - Dua Lipa

91. Positions - Ariana Grande

90. Sweet Melody - Little Mix 

89. Better - TWICE

88. 아무노래 (Any Song) - ZICO

87. The 1 - Taylor Swift

86. Fill the Crown - Poppy

#85 - #76

85. Black Parade - Beyonce

84. Diamonds - Sam Smith

83. React - The Pussycat Dolls

82. Don't Stop - Megan Thee Stallion

81. Why Not? - Loona

80. The Bigger Picture - Lil Baby

79. Break Up Song - Little Mix

78. Say So - Doja Cat

77. 10% - Kaytranada

76. I Finally Understand - Charli XCX

#75 - #66

75. Rodeo (Remix) [feat. Nas) - Lil Nas X

74. Sugar - Sufjan Stevens

73. 덤더럼 (Dumhdurum) - Apink

72. Group B - Tyler, the Creator

71. At the Door - The Strokes

70. Adore You - Harry Styles

69. Gullible Fool - La Roux

68. Describe - Perfume Genius

67. Over Now - Calvin Harris and the Weeknd

66. Hit Different (feat. Ty Dolla Sign, Pharrell Williams and The Neptunes) - SZA

#65 - #51

65. Dakiti - Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez

64. Lovesick Girls - Blackpink

63. Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa

62. Ego Death (feat. Kanye West, FKA Twigs and Skrillex) - Ty Dolla Sign

61. KLK - Arca and Rosalía

60. Impact (with Robyn and Channel Tres) - SG Lewis

59. Forgive Me - Chloe x Halle

58. Caution - The Killers

57. Cardigan - Taylor Swift

56. Pporappippam 보라빛 밤 - Sunmi

55. Garden Song - Phoebe Bridgers

54. Love Not Loving You - Foxes

53. La Di Da - EVERGLOW

52. Hallucinate - Dua Lipa

51. Man's World - MARINA

#50 - #41

50. Experience - Victoria Monét, Khalid and SG Lewis

49. Easy - Troye Sivan

48. March March - The Chicks

47. Run - Joji

46. Savage Remix (feat. Beyoncé) - Megan Thee Stallion

45. Love Me Land - Zara Larsson

44. 4ÆM - Grimes

43. WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) - Cardi B

42. Jaguar - Victoria Monet

41. Naked - Ava Max

#40 - #36

40. Aries - Gorillaz

39. People, I've Been Sad  - Christine and the Queens

38. 誰にも言わない (Darenimo iwanai) - Utada Hikaru

37. I Can't Stop Me - Twice

36. XS - Rina Sawayama

#35 - #31

35. Claws - Charli XCX

34. Damn Daniel - Bree Runway

33. Mago - Gfriend

32. On The Floor - Perfume Genius

31. Break My Heart - Dua Lipa

qvBEes7.png

Spoiler

Honorable Mentions

- My Turn - Lil Baby

- Smile - Katy Perry

- Brightest Blue - Ellie Goulding

- Eternal Atake - Lil Uzi Vert

- Hotspot - Pet Shop Boys

#120 - #116

120. Wake Up, Sunshine - All Time Low

119. Bloom*IZ - IZ*ONE

118. Love Goes - Sam Smith

117. I Can Feel You Forgetting Me - Neon Trees

116. Eternal Atake (Deluxe): LUV vs. the World 2 - Lil Uzi Vert

#115 - #111

115. 10 Songs - Travis

114. 3.15.20. - Childish Gambino

113. More & More - TWICE

112. El último tour del mundo - Bad Bunny

111. Silver Landings - Mandy Moore

#110 - #106

110. Dreaming of David - Ryan Beatty

109. It'z Me - Itzy

108. Love Is an Art - Vanessa Carlton

107. Power Up - AC/DC

106. The Slow Rush - Tame Impala

#105 - #101

105. Moonchild - NIKI

104. 111 - Pabllo Vittar

103. Suga - Megan Thee Stallion

102. Confetti - Little Mix

101. Miss Anthropocene - Grimes

#100 - #86

100. The Album - BLACKPINK

99. # - LOONA

98. Big Conspiracy - J Hus

97. Whole New Mess - Angel Olsen

96. Aya - Aya Nakamura

95. Whoosh! - Deep Purple

94. Nightfall - Little Big Town

93. Wings of Rage - Rage

92. Cape God - Allie X

91. Da Capo - April

90. Pick Me Up Off the Floor - Norah Jones

89. The Dream Chapter: Eternity - TXT

88. Energy - Disclosure

87. E3 AF - Dizzee Rascal

86. Chilombo - Jhené Aiko

#85 - #76

85. Untitled (Black Is) - SAULT

84. Please Excuse Me for Being Antisocial - Roddy Ricch

83. Heaven & Hell - Ava Max

82. Delight - Baekhyun

81. No Pressure - Logic

80. Club Future Nostalgia - Dua Lipa

79. Heavy Is the Head - Stormzy

78. All Out - K/DA

77. Hide and Seek - Weki Meki

76. Show Pony - Orville Peck

#75 - #66

75. Monster - Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi

74. Starry Night - BoA

73. Made in Lagos - Wizkid

72. Swimmer - Tennis

71. I Disagree - Poppy

70. Good News - Megan thee Stallion

69. Positions - Ariana Grande

68. Fine Line - Harry Styles

67. Unfollow the Rules - Rufus Wainwright

66. Velvet - Adam Lambert

#65 - #51

65. Dystopia: Lose Myself - Dreamcatcher

64. Plastic Hearts - Miley Cyrus

63. No One Mourns the Wicked - Big Ghost Ltd. & Conway the Machine

62. Dark Hearts - Annie

61. Ho, why is you here? - Flo Milli

60. We Are - Weeekly

59. Imploding the Mirage - The Killers

58. Bubba - Kaytranada

57. 金字塔 (Kinjitō) - れをる [Reol]

56. Strangers / Lovers - Dagny

55. Every Bad - Porridge Radio

54. Women in Music Pt. III - Haim

53. Post Human: Survival Horror - Bring Me the Horizon

52. 7G - A. G. Cook

51. 12:00 - LOONA

#50 - #41

50. Free Nationals - Free Nationals

49. Letter to You - Bruce Springsteen

48. American Head - The Flaming Lips

47. Savage Mode II - 21 Savage & Metro Boomin

46. Sin miedo (del amor y otros demonios) ∞ - Kali Uchis

45. Lovetheism - Haru Nemuri 

44. Petals for Armor - Hayley Williams

43. Unlocked - Denzel Curry & Kenny Beats

42. Eyes Wide Open - TWICE

41. Duster - Duster

#40 - #36

40. Neverland - Cosmic Girls (WJSN)

39. The Ascension - Sufjan Stevens

38. Gaslighter - The Chicks

37. Jaguar - Victoria Monét

36. Song for Our Daughter - Laura Marling

#35 - #31

35. KiCk i - Arca

34. Dystopia: The Three Of Language - Dreamcatcher

33. Ohms - Deftones

32. Ultimate Success Today - Protomartyr

31. -77.82X-78.29 - Everglow

Break My Hearttttt

GreatestLoveofAll

• ATRL Moderator

SO happy to see Gaslighter here :gaycat6:

XS is also a major bop :gaycat6:

claws, on the floor & break my heart :jamming:

i've tried getting into Arca, but i think their music is too noisy for me lol. i've seen nothing but positive comments about Everglow's EP, i should check it out :gaycat4:

Deftones' latest album Ohms :party:

i didn't like claws at first but it grew on me SO much :katie2: 

on the floor :jonny5: a bop! 

break my heart :clap3: 

It's so nice to see some love for Claws :jamming:

BMH wasn't my love at first listen, but it grows so much on me :clap3:

On 12/21/2020 at 5:36 PM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

39. The Ascension - Sufjan Stevens

37. Jaguar - Victoria Monét

36. Song for Our Daughter - Laura Marling

#39 I only heard it a couple of times. Interesting change for Sufjan's music. #37 an album that I heard too late this year. I like Experience. #36 I found it quite meh. Semper Femina was much better methinks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.