• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ikiru

• Sunderland 4ever

• madonnas

• TheWayWeWere

Nice Top 3 albums. I just checked out Oklou's music a few weeks ago. I have to check your Top album fully, but I like what I'm hearing so far. :jamming:

15 hours ago, Remmy said:

Just came to say that La Di Da stayed in my head for a bit & I checked out some more from them and a few others were nice as well :jamming: So I'm lowkey getting into a K-Pop group (that isn't K/DA with plenty of English lyrics) and that is quite a rare event!

Yeah I got it for a month last year (I don't remember if that feature was included back then?) but my PayPal is locked and that's all they accept. :monkey: The struggle!

Glad to hear that! I'm usually not a fan of Everglow's music but La Di Da is so good, that's probably why it's so high in my best of list. But if you like K/DA I can see that you like Everglow's other releases as well, they are both really noisy. I like k-pop noise but not when girls do it, that's why I'm not a fan of K/DA as well :dancehall:

I don't know tbh, I think that feature is pretty new. Oh no :rip: but no one will judge you because of your last.fm username :celestial5:

14 hours ago, KasioKas said:

FN top 3 we love to see it :clap3:

:smitten:

8 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Nice Top 3 albums. I just checked out Oklou's music a few weeks ago. I have to check your Top album fully, but I like what I'm hearing so far. :jamming:

Thank you! :heart2: I'm glad to hear that!

Glad to hear that! I'm usually not a fan of Everglow's music but La Di Da is so good, that's probably why it's so high in my best of list. But if you like K/DA I can see that you like Everglow's other releases as well, they are both really noisy. I like k-pop noise but not when girls do it, that's why I'm not a fan of K/DA as well :dancehall:

I don't know tbh, I think that feature is pretty new. Oh no :rip: but no one will judge you because of your last.fm username :celestial5:

Maybe I need to check out more K-pop noise then because I need something that gets me bopping since I can't understand the lyrics :gaycat2: Plus I'm lowkey a sucker for loud, overwhelming production anyway.

Yeah I'm not afraid of that or anything, plus I'm sure very few people visit my profile anyway :fan:

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

Maybe I need to check out more K-pop noise then because I need something that gets me bopping since I can't understand the lyrics :gaycat2: Plus I'm lowkey a sucker for loud, overwhelming production anyway.

Yeah I'm not afraid of that or anything, plus I'm sure very few people visit my profile anyway :fan:

Well if you love loud, overwhelming productions and bops where you don’t understand the lyrics, kpop noise is the right thing for you :mandown: But if you’re looking for girl groups I can’t recommend you stuff because I dislike most of them :gaycat2:

Happy holidays, Ikiru. It was nice checking your lists. :smile2:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.