KasioKas' BEST of 2020 COMPLETE - SOTY!! | AOTY!! | FINAL TV

KasioKas

All the Little Mix songs are great. I especially enjoyed 'Holiday'. :duca: The album is such an improvement in their quality, and such strong work of pop music which is sometimes difficult to achieve. I found a lot their previous eras were very hit/miss with the single trajectory, but that was not the case with this era. 

Love Again is another great track, Dua really had an album full of quality songs minus boys Will Be Boys and honestly every track could make a year-ends list and I would not object. :jamming: 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KasioKas

• Kevin2803

• Sunderland 4ever

• Remmy

Love Again :worship2:

Kids Again :clap3:

isnt Jade Novah, the Beyoncé impersonator? I didn’t even know she made music :lmao:

just like magic is my least favorite from Positions by far :mandown: "I don't know Charlotte [Lawrence]" Check out her latest song with Alesso ("THE END"), it's a bop :jamming:  Everyone here is gushing about Love Again, which is cute, but I much prefer Kids Again :heart: So Serious, To Die For & Diamonds are also great. Sudden Desire ahh one of PFA's major slays :clap3:

love Holiday and Love Again :smitten: can't believe that Gloves Up shite is higher :mandown:

Confetti is a big bop, upcoming smash I think :WAP: Selfish and just like magic slap :chick1:

Love Again and just like magic :heart2: 

Love Again :alexz:

Color Vision - i agree its a phenomenal album opener :alexz3:

Summer Feelings was my summer jam  :jamming:

Just like magic, belladonna  Diamonds :clap3:

Spoiler
On 12/10/2020 at 7:27 PM, Madame X said:

just like magic :smitten: 

sudden desire is a great pick, unexpected one too. 

Oh? My final entry from Hayley's album is below!

On 12/10/2020 at 7:38 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Selfish > Baby :eli:

Anyone Live Version was better than original one, but this song is still too... noisy to me :rip: 

Just Like Magic :smitten: 

Oh yeah the live is miles better than the original, I wish she just released the live version 

On 12/10/2020 at 7:47 PM, Post Malone said:

I relistened to FN today and Love Again is still so good :jonny5:

SO good, I think I overplayed it earlier in the year though lol

On 12/10/2020 at 7:50 PM, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Oh mess i forgot about this bop :jonny5: This would be a great RIhanna singles tbh. I missed her dd. Torn getting her revenge this year whew :clap3: One of the best Ava's ever released after Naked wbk

Hayley's Sugar on the Rim & Simmer, Ariana's safety net & just like magic, Sam's Kids Again & Diamonds and Dua's Hallucinate & Love Again :jonny5:

Like the Boys, Die a Little Bit, Joke's on You deserves higher :weeps:

Dedicated Side B & Heaven & Hell are on the list also :clap3:

I didn't get the love for Naked.. Torn is better imo :gaycat2:

On 12/10/2020 at 8:11 PM, dangerousalex said:

Love Again, Belladonna, Selfish :gaycat6:

:heart:

On 12/10/2020 at 8:20 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Joke's On You is so good :clap3:

Little Mix slaying with multiple songs :alexz:

lol I just realised they have alot on this update, but it's such a great pop album imo

On 12/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, JGibson said:

Anyone :heart2:

On 12/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, Tom Vercetti said:

4 little mix songs :deadbanana2: 

Just Like Magic and Love Again are standouts here. 

YES :jonny2:Don't judge me but I really liked their album this year, it's better than their last

On 12/11/2020 at 1:48 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Sudden DesiiiIIIIIRE! Queen of sex and belting!

So Serious is a great and underrated pick. The little electronic blips or whatever in the chorus are really reminiscent of like... Daft Punk I wanna say. Probably my favorite non-single!

Interesting comparison of So Serious. Honestly Sam really stepped up this year and i'm so pleased, even though the album delay this year was still unneeded and annoying.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:11 AM, Ava Max said:

Love Again - Dua Lipa

Belladonna - Ava Max
:clap3:

On 12/11/2020 at 4:29 AM, Lazuli said:

love again is too low!!!

just like magic is cute 

drag me

On 12/11/2020 at 5:21 AM, Legend E said:

Love Again too low :fish2: 

Sudden Desire :alexz: 

drag me again

On 12/11/2020 at 9:22 AM, potent said:

Love Again and Kids Again highlights from their respective albums :clap3:

Diamonds we stan

Let me listen to Sudden Desire again, I don't think I remember it

I know only Breathe Life and Time from Jack Garratt, but they're both cute!

Jack's album is cute, I might check him out in the future

On 12/11/2020 at 9:40 AM, Mezik said:

All the Little Mix songs are great. I especially enjoyed 'Holiday'. :duca: The album is such an improvement in their quality, and such strong work of pop music which is sometimes difficult to achieve. I found a lot their previous eras were very hit/miss with the single trajectory, but that was not the case with this era. 

Love Again is another great track, Dua really had an album full of quality songs minus boys Will Be Boys and honestly every track could make a year-ends list and I would not object. :jamming: 

I completely agree re: Little Mix, I hope they take this momentum and ride it. If Sweet Melody isn't a huge hit I'l be piiiiised

On 12/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, Sunderland 4ever said:

Love Again :worship2:

On 12/11/2020 at 1:54 PM, Macchi said:

Charlotte Lawrence Jokes on you - so underrated! :clap3:

Ikr! 

20 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Kids Again :clap3:

isnt Jade Novah, the Beyoncé impersonator? I didn’t even know she made music :lmao:

She makes FANTASTIC music. She likes to do comedy as well but please give her music a listen i'm telling you her voice is amazing. 

19 hours ago, Valtersen said:

LOVE. AGAIN. :jonny5:

17 hours ago, Remmy said:

just like magic is my least favorite from Positions by far :mandown: "I don't know Charlotte [Lawrence]" Check out her latest song with Alesso ("THE END"), it's a bop :jamming:  Everyone here is gushing about Love Again, which is cute, but I much prefer Kids Again :heart: So Serious, To Die For & Diamonds are also great. Sudden Desire ahh one of PFA's major slays :clap3:

I'll check out the Charlotte song later thanks. & oop taste" Sam's music delivered this year!

12 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

love Holiday and Love Again :smitten: can't believe that Gloves Up shite is higher :mandown:

Confetti is a big bop, upcoming smash I think :WAP: Selfish and just like magic slap :chick1:

Confetti better wait for Sweet Melody to have her day in the sun!

9 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

Love Again and just like magic :heart2: 

9 hours ago, Insanity said:

Love Again :alexz:

Color Vision - i agree its a phenomenal album opener :alexz3:

Summer Feelings was my summer jam  :jamming:

Just like magic, belladonna  Diamonds :clap3:

Yeah Summer Feelings was a great summer track. I think it was smart of Charlie to hop on tracks on his off year.

Thanks all! New update alert!

76mRqiP.gif

89. Fav - Justine Skye 79. Mad at Disney - salem ilese
88. Shh...Don't Say It - FLETCHER 78. the chase - Isabela Merced
87. Bite - Njomza 77. Love Me Land - Zara Larsson
86. Crazy Kind of Love (From "True to the Game 2") - Tamar Braxton 76. Young - Sam Smith
85. The One - FLETCHER 75. Hopscotch - Tinashe
84. Feelings - Lauv 74. So Bad - JoJo
83. Man - JoJo 73. Save Room for Us (feat. MAKJ) - Tinashe
82. Dead Horse - Hayley Williams 72. Experience - Victoria Monét, Khalid & SG Lewis
81. TIE: Walking on the Ceiling  - Jordan Fisher & Contact - Jordan Fisher 71. obvious - Ariana Grande
80. How You Like That - BLACKPINK 70. Lay It Down - Jade Novah

Notes: LOVE the chorus of 'Fav'. I only discovered Njoma because of her public friendship with Ariana but she has a pleasing sultry voice and 'Bite' ended up on repeat for most of the summer, wish it was a bit longer. Tamar had a disastrous year that almost ended her life with her suicide attempt, I'm so relieved she's better and healthy. This was the only song she released after quitting music last year for unknown reasons and it's a great soundtrack love song, I'm SO HAPPY she's back to making music and has an album in the works now, she vocally delivered on 'Crazy Kind of Love', especially the final chorus!. 'Feelings' is my favourite Lauv song in a while!! and undeniably the best song on the album, it should have been a single. :katie2:'Dead Horse' is my final entry from Hayley, it was on repeat for weeks after the album dropped, I love the beat and production and that bridge and the "(Ya-ya-ya-ya) (ya-ya-ya-ya)" part :jonny5:. Jordan rarely releases but this year he absolutely outdid himself, two very sexy songs and that vocal RANGE!! :flame::flame:the high notes he hits on these songs are notes I wish every male singer would do, I love a guy who knows his strength and uses his full range on songs. I really hope he continues with music! 'Mad at Disney' is very cute and I don't get the hate for it. 'Young' is a terrific song from Sam and an instant classic I know i'll be singing and replaying for years. I usually can't tolerate Khalid's raspy low voice at all, but he somehow works really well with Vic on 'Experience' and it became one of my faves of the year, love the disco vibe. I always picture someone roller-skating and vibing to this song idk why? I love how 'Lay it Down' starts off slow but surprises you as a sex bop, Jade pulls it off flawlessly and by the end you're bopping along to it! :laugh:

Both FLETCHER songs are bops :clap3:

HYLT should be higher, but i'll take it :fan:

Tinashe :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

dead horse is that song.  i remember people dragging it when it came out, they were crazy af for that.  hayley has lots of good songs, shame she couldn't make it further :cries:

save room for us is really that song too.  it and perfect crime are probably the best songs on the azlbum, guess im being a pop *** for saying that but its true.

WB6JsSy.gif

Fleabag

Season 1 (2016) & 2 (2019)

92g3gc39h4c.png

LOVE :heart:

Terrific. Simply Terrific. The characters are mostly all fleshed out. When laughing while watching you're never sure if you're laughing at the characters or with them. The fourth wall breaking is so well done because she doesn't just stare at the camera, she speaks. She makes you think you are right there with her in the room, or wearing a vr headset so you're in the room rather than watching a tv show? It's smart and not over done. This is also a rare moment where a 2nd season is just as strong (arguably strronger?) than the first, and i'm SO HAPPY Phoebe allowed us back into this kooky but real world. People really are this weird, people really are this rude, there's absolutely no cliche on this show, it's brutally honest. Furthermore, it's genuinely laugh out loud funny! That episode where they go to the silent retreat and the sister loses it, HILARIOUS. I can't praise this enough, i'm so glad it was recommended to me and has shot up to one of my faves of all time, truly. I love weird humour when it's done right.

The hot priest introduction in season 2 is one of the BEST characters i've ever seen written on television, because in one short season I understood fully who he was and I fell utterly in love with him as a character, the disdain I felt when I forgot and remembered that he's a priest and they can never be together? What a f*cking rollercoaster, but damn did I enjoy it. Andrew Scott was phenomenal and I really wish we could get another season with him!

Fleabag's sometimes subtle change from funny to serious is seriously underrated, you end up caring for this character immensely, despite her many faults, but you then realise that had you lived in that world, she would probably (accidentally?) f*ck you over too and you wouldn't like her as much as you do watching everything from a screen. Everyone around her has been hurt in one way or another, but she's so damn likeable and relateable.

Pin on Makes you Awesomef67c11710dc7546b7d575c7254a0f89794b97674.gifvtenor.gifFleabag Yeah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You

Season 1 (2018) & 2 (2019)

You (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb

LIKE :heart2:

This show is so bad... so why do I enjoy it so much!?? Why is such a great binge show? Why am I totally invested in the story and the crazy and wildly unrealistic plotline? I mean, why would a cop not give a f*ck abour you being buried alive by your ex? Why would a white man get away with so much murder so easily every single time? How is he able to travel with that gigantic clear box and how many more people are going to get trapped in it? But somehow... it just works. You find yourself questioning whether you're actually rooting for him in moments where he's in peril, and then remind yourself not too immediately! You end up disliking other characters more than him even though you shouldn't because in most cases he's the worse person. Season 2 brought remorse and regret to the deaths which made him more human, in addition to the hallucinations, and that was a really wise decision by the writers. Every character on this show is either crazy or an idiot, and the very few that aren't are killed off, it's hilarious, but the show never takes itself too seriously, it knows it's a mess and leans into it. It's funny, gory, cringey, crazy and ridiculous and I really enjoy it. I don't know why but I actually can't wait for season 3. I'm fully invested in this sh*t show.

Penn also does a great job here, it really goes to show that if you give an actor the right role they can shine, he pulls off this psychopath role so well, and never allows anyone to steal his scene. I'm interested in if he's ever going to be seriously reprimanded towards the show's end or if he's slowly going to go insane, or perhaps he'll just keep killing and living on.

tenor.gif7e31aa5e53e23414392e4c2047e8a5d5.gif

#youedit from Daily TV and Film Gifstenor.gifa3cc84941fcfbd13d05654cf08d02a55a19c1fdf.gifv

Harley Quinn

Season 1 (2019-20) & 2 (2020)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNhPFTYR38wirWiwSvf5reZLvv98eZn5ninPYR6SfL1e4ii6_q

LOVE :heart:

If you have not seen this yet.. YOU. ARE. MISSING. OUT. 

I'm not a huge DC fan but you don't have to be to watch this, you don't even have to know the character's names/histories, this show is f*cking fantastic from beginning to end, it is hilarious and fun. The writing is superb, and fitting for adults only. The animation is superb. It being animation allows it to do some outrageous things a live action show couldn't dream of, and also allows for seasons to be released quicker, and I love that. Kaley Cuoco does fantastic voice work as does the rest of the cast. Clayface is my favourite!! What an excellent aspiring "ACTOOOOOOOOR":ahh:Honestly it was so exciting to look forward to a new ep every week, because I knew it would make me laugh out loud at some point, it's the best take on a villain story i've seen in a long time. I cannot recommend this enough, top tier of 2020 for sure.  There's even a Wendy Williams spoof character delivering the news :deadbanana:

tumblr_puz67bEGrv1uezmbko2_r1_540.gifv#harley quinn animated series from poison ivy.

53b9cebf42a990025833464000d821bc5592874b.gifv34ae68c5dc92afbce54bb6bd60a9d0417128a11a.gifvb9119c25b29741534be8f11177b6251dd7ac9413.gifv

Pin on DC's Harley Quinn

Edited by KasioKas

Young is actually one of the few Love Goes tracks I didn't care for :matty: Love Me Land, Man and Save Room for Us are enjoyable :smile: Hopscotch, So Bad, Dead Horse, Experience whew a solid set of bops right there :sats: Experience is what finally made me pay attention to her, hope she can continue delivering quality. I watch pretty much no TV but You & Harley Quinn don't look too bad.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Both FLETCHER songs are bops :clap3:

HYLT should be higher, but i'll take it :fan:

Tinashe :heart:

I'm not a kpop listener but this is an undeniable bop! like wow!

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

yes Dead Horse is amazing 

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

dead horse is that song.  i remember people dragging it when it came out, they were crazy af for that.  hayley has lots of good songs, shame she couldn't make it further :cries:

save room for us is really that song too.  it and perfect crime are probably the best songs on the azlbum, guess im being a pop *** for saying that but its true.

Dragging it? Why it's excellent! 

I have 1 more Tinashe song coming up!

42 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Save Room For Us is the best song from this update :clap3:

LML, Man and Experience bops too

Definitely check out some of the others if you haven't already!

Thanks guys, TV update now posted too! @Wicked

25 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Young is actually one of the few Love Goes tracks I didn't care for :matty: Love Me Land, Man and Save Room for Us are enjoyable :smile: Hopscotch, So Bad, Dead Horse, Experience whew a solid set of bops right there :sats: Experience is what finally made me pay attention to her, hope she can continue delivering quality. I watch pretty much no TV but You & Harley Quinn don't look too bad.

Re: Vic I hope so too! I'm scared that the second part of this album may be a dud.

Thanks for the tag. I need to listen to JoJo's album.

Fleabag & YOU :clap3:Honestly I don't think You is a bad show, it's kinda messy, but it's fine. I need to start Harley Quinn since I have HBO Max now.

Dead Horse :clap3: One of the tracks that save the album.

Crazy Kind of Love :eek: so nice to see Tamar here, I hope she returns with new music next year

Love Me Land, So Bad and Man are major BANGERS :jonny5: 

Experience :katie2: 

Save Room for Us is such a perfection :smitten: 

Man + Dead Horse :clap3:

YOU is not a bad show!!!! I think the series makes a good argument as to why it's confusing that you might root for him. For one, the story is told from his POV, so even when he's being the moralist guy trying to stand up for "justice" or when he's being repulsed by (spoiler) when he's been commiting murder left and right; it's hypocritical!! Even the casting of Penn (which i used to object to) makes perfect sense, like he's the absolute representation of the basic nice white dude... i love it!!

Nothing to add about Fleabag! Brilliant show :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

dead horse + save room for us - my faves this update

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.