• Blue Rose

• Legend E

• Psycho

jfvs2LU.png

Spoiler

rAMYELQ.jpg

7xiS5l7.png

Spoiler

J. Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny, Tainy - UN DIA (ONE DAY)

I'm not a raggaeton fan by any means, however this song has very unique feel to it compared to other songs I've heard in the genre and obviously Dua being a part of it heavily increased my enjoyment too. It would be better as simply Dua x Bad Bunny song, but Balvin served his purpose.

Romy - Lifetime

Breezy, super catchy, super synthy track with quite of a replay value.

Hopefully Romy releases more solo material.

VÉRITÉ - younger women

Might be surprising VÉRITÉ only made it this far considering I put her in my Top 10 last year however her new EP is just there, it's not bad, but I find nothing groundbreaking about it either, both of her albums are better. Still it was a pleasant listen and younger women is a stand out to me.

Katy Perry - Tucked

It's not secret Katy's new album is weak and the formerly stand alone single Never Really Over remains its best offering, but Tucked is one of the album tracks that I happened to loop quite a lot. I don't come back to it anymore, but along with Champagne Problems it was a still a hit waiting to happen!

Skott - Stay Awake

I've been waiting for Skott's debut album for like 2 years loving every single she put out. It finally arrived, it's pretty good, but she dropped what's best these past 2 years before the album release. Still, Stay Awake and Burning Incense are my favorite album tracks so I'll give her a nod.

Alice Chater - Aries

This big flop I swear to God I'm so over her, but I've been waiting for "Breathe" for so long and now that we finally got it I have to say I love it. Her output this year overall was very disappointing though, Ava won :skull:

KABBA - Muscle

Formerly known as A*M*E, Kabba dropped an EP this year that made 0 absolutely 0 noise yet it's filled with super catchy, basic, inoffensive bangers produced by MNEK. Especially Muscle and Glue, check it out.

Tove Lo - I'm Coming

Tove dropped so many various singles and collabs this year and honestly all of them turned out to be underwhelming. I still stan her, but she's been on some quality downfall lately. Yet I happened to play I'm Coming and Bikini **** from time to time, so let me put her here.

jR2GIyl.png

Spoiler

TfM4luB.jpgDUGBPYA.jpg

sd18w2B.jpg

yuWY1gM.jpg

Bys08CO.jpgbwf7s7h.jpgEPt7lyL.jpg4A0e9jG.jpg3oCNwcB.jpgZGUcSL6.jpgDPtjMcO.jpgCzk8izu.jpgTAX7wQx.jpgsd6X1mm.jpg7YyQBMz.jpgqHgXcj4.jpgGjDR2y7.jpgGLLRnM3.jpgaKYNUoY.jpghbNQlgc.jpg

HyEQ28q.jpgm0dG9c5.jpgvZuYZrt.jpgBddbedd.jpgH8dZh3k.jpgve913HP.jpgdvPtCQp.jpgFpmg2Cm.jpgKdzwa13.jpgndXIypG.jpg

2FT7KkY.png

Spoiler

IyDEB7g.jpg

ODpjP54.jpg

gdvomIm.jpgoNDPcAY.jpg

j7FkbYN.jpg

EqFtvvE.jpgv64qGOB.jpgbDWbTsf.jpgIX0Nf0w.jpgoVDvGPI.jpg0nwQ5ah.jpg8fO7PA1.jpgAeOpbZt.jpglrQm5ii.jpg1MsjO1X.jpgtCIjLSF.jpgVB7riOy.jpgBzsMzFK.jpgN39cRKq.jpg6bDhx9O.jpg

7fEHuh2.jpgXJer8EQ.jpgXBNw4bZ.jpgAbr0u1B.jpgcjeiuPl.jpg

Mg9Ycs8.jpgHtQ0YD8.jpgB1TkiYH.jpgjP0g6Ww.jpgHPf8Nwx.jpgpTNeAyl.jpgjQ602OM.jpgdYXJY2z.jpgRRXXdqi.jpg864lCTJ.jpgbApaVVD.jpgkVlKTBt.jpghDtm9KW.jpgwpu9DFA.jpg8K0suUr.jpgCg064fF.jpg0MFuD7l.jpgH6sgQen.jpgZGkh2fF.jpgFwmfidb.jpg7hCszd5.jpg

PuGT9Bz.jpgjvXIEa5.jpgelqDxOv.jpgVNo6lYE.jpg

Edited by BlackoutZone

im excited to see how this ends up, i dont know what youve been listening to and stanning this year

but ready for the dula peep sweep

ozqMI6U.gif

Club Future Nostalgia better sweep this or else i will sue

ozqMI6U.gif

Can't wait for the "Pretty Please" (Masters at Work Remix) hitmaker to sweep :1stplace:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Can't wait for the "Pretty Please" (Masters at Work Remix) hitmaker to sweep :1stplace:

The way I've been jamming to the original Pretty Please since Studio 2054.  Dula Peep DID THAT :jonny5:

my money is on Dula Peep winning 

ozqMI6U.gif

The predictions here, very interesting

ozqMI6U.gifozqMI6U.gifozqMI6U.gif

Edited by BlackoutZone

Future Nostalgia as your #1 song last year was fun albeit a bit of a cheat since you had the song for a while, perched for a fun Dua twist like Un Dia winning :mandown:

:heart: Anyway just realized this started kinda early so I decided to drop some projects that really made this year more enjoyable for me :heart:

fiona_fetch.jpggrimes_miss_anthropocene.jpgR-15658502-1595392343-5439.jpeg.jpg6ec772069244222ac766ffc810fb1c0c.1000x1000x1.png0024_EOB_MileyCyrus_PlasticHeart_2020_COV_01_5x5_EDITED.jpgThe_Weeknd_-_After_Hours.pngGr%C3%A6_(Moses_Sumney).pngray-euphoric-sad-songs-696x696.jpg776f29fb3fbbac32f2a47c0b72008527.1000x1000x1.pngroisinmurphy_roisinmachine-cover.jpg10f727c3cf881e6e48a30b185b6a3a59.1000x1000x1.jpgCape_God.jpg072b30aa5495c8571950282f644ba485ad3e2381220px-Chloe_x_Halle_-_Ungodly_Hour.pngjojo-good-to-know-album-tgj.jpgClub%20Future%20Nostalgia-%20The%20Remix%20Album_dua%20lipa.jpgKylie_Minogue_-_Disco.png4595fc664fee3b973b31a0ec7361c4b2.1000x1000x1.jpgleonapart_600_600.pngLa%20vita%20nuova_Christine.jpgHey_U_X_Cover_Art.jpgWhat%E2%80%99s%20Your%20Pleasure?_Jessie%20Ware.jpgEllie_Goulding_%E2%80%93_Brightest_Blue_(Official_Album_Cover).pngHayley_Williams_-_Petals_for_Armor.pngTaylor_Swift_-_Folklore.png

:heart2: they aren't ranked, they all played a role in my musical journey this year and I appreciate them for that :heart2:

Edited by BlackoutZone

20 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Future Nostalgia as your #1 song last year was fun albeit a bit of a cheat since you had the song for a while, perched for a fun Dua twist like Un Dia winning :mandown:

Thank God I sneaked it on last minute since it remains my favorite Dua track and my 3 songs per album rule would hurt certain other FN song this year if I was to include FN :mandown:

We love a grammy nominated bilingual collab :clap3:

27 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

:heart: Anyway just realized this started kinda early so I decided to drop some projects that really made this year more enjoyable for me :heart:

:heart2: they aren't ranked, they all played a role in my musical journey this year and I appreciate them for that :heart2:

Miss Anthropocene, Euphoric Sad Songs, Future Nostalgia, Plastic Hearts, After Hours, SAWAYAMA, Ungodly Hour, good to know, Brightest Blue 

:clap3:

i see many albums i should like but don't

this is will be interesting

ozqMI6U.gif

• ATRL Moderator

love most of these though I am SHOCKED to see the remix album

ozqMI6U.gif

Although Chromatica ended up not having too much replay value, Babylon better be on the list, and it better be high. :alexz2:

Edited by elvenOCEAN

Spoiler

48 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

i see many albums i should like but don't

this is will be interesting

ozqMI6U.gif

There are surely some albums that I don't consider superb, but they had their moments and I felt like including them

ozqMI6U.gif

28 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

love most of these though I am SHOCKED to see the remix album

ozqMI6U.gif

Maybe it was ahead of its time for some people, it will be appreciated in 2054

ozqMI6U.gif

17 minutes ago, hjelp said:

Troye, Taemin and Kai will sweep... no it's true it's true

ozqMI6U.gif

Ride Or Die last minute SOTY contender, EXO men truly a fountain of talent

ozqMI6U.gif

18 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Although Chromatica ended up not having too much replay value, Babylon better be on the list, and it better be high. :alexz2:

Perhaps you planted a seed

ozqMI6U.gif

5 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Some of those aged like a mik

TQg2IFL.thumb.jpg.de24872bcb5c6dfd6f5633b104236bf5.jpg

But I didn't include Heaven & Hell so what's the tea

ozqMI6U.gif

Stream KAI - KAI: The First Mini Album

out now :katie2:

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

EXO men truly a fountain of talent

All of them minus Sehun

sUp5N1V.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.