• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• potent

Hayley praise :clap3: 

I love Simmer but I was expecting it to be more aggressive with the production to match some of the lyrics. Still a great song :heart: 

Care is nice but I think the album has way better, especially Worth It, Emo Song and Together :mandown: 

Do It is such a banger, deserved to smash :katie2: Watermelon Sugar annoying and Harry ugly x

harry :pukey: i only use adore you

the rest are great tho :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

poor joanne stefani germanotta angelina

tumblr_oo0doh30Aw1vjzfz5o4_250.thumb.png

22 hours ago, Lazuli said:

do it :clap3: drag the haters, beyonce WISHES! 

the harry styles thirst :skull: 

stan simmer a bit :clap3: 

blinding lights ofc :clap3: 

yas beyonce FLOP

22 hours ago, Psycho said:

All made my list except the Beadoobee girl

py4EXIM.thumb.jpg.a1294403af092c73ab30e0

get into beablahblah omg

22 hours ago, Remmy said:

Watermelon Sugar :party: Do It, Simmer & Blinding Lights omg 3 excellent singles :alexz: Not you saying BL was robbed while robbing it of a top 20 spot! "I thought this was gonna top the chart at one point" Billboard?? :deadbanana2: There would be no way, it's probably too alternative for the GP and they would hate all the breathing

Yeah people do too much on Smile :mandown: It's obviously not her best work but 2/3 of the tracklist of it is still solid

my chart sis :deadbanana2: i am not thaT dumb

22 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

ROBBED x20!!!!!!!!!!! Simmer is so good. The Radiohead LEAPT out with that one. Not the Harry thirsting I-

I'd say Care is the best from beadoobadeedee's album but you may like the full thing.......... maybe. Do It is cute. Didn't know that was the single cover; it's kinda amazing!

i hate radiohead lol :thing: i may check it out one day. and yes the girlies slayed on the do it cover

21 hours ago, potent said:

I like everything this set except CxH (they're not bad, just don't interest me I guess)

I did hear beabadoobee's album but need to give it more listens, it was nothing super epic though (basically more of the same from the singles)

Watermelon Sugar was a good single choice but Harry has better songs in general

Blinding Lights we stan

does harry really have better songs?

20 hours ago, JGibson said:

Simmer + Care :worship:

tyy

18 hours ago, Mezik said:

Do It was solid, it really made me appreciate the two. They have great artistry and I suspect great things in their future. :duca: 

Blinding Lights & Watermelon Sugars were EVERYWHERE, and still such high quality. The Weeknd & Harry came back and served! :clap3: 

yeah, i just hope they separate a bit from beyonce's wing

13 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Watermelon Sugar and Do It :jonny: major jams

Blinding Lights is a bit overrated for me :fan: but I love it still

Simmer was a great opener for era :clap3: 

it's flawless wtf not overrated

12 hours ago, Staryu said:

Do It, Watermelon Sugar, and BL all amazing 

thanks pikachu

11 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Hayley praise :clap3: 

I love Simmer but I was expecting it to be more aggressive with the production to match some of the lyrics. Still a great song :heart: 

hmmm i don't mind the production on it, it also goes well with the video if that makes any sense :skull: 

9 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Care is nice but I think the album has way better, especially Worth It, Emo Song and Together :mandown: 

Do It is such a banger, deserved to smash :katie2: Watermelon Sugar annoying and Harry ugly x

whoo???

harry beauty

9 hours ago, mokitsu said:

harry :pukey: i only use adore you

the rest are great tho :fan:

thankss <3 

7 hours ago, Post Malone said:

Watermelon Sugar shaping up to become a cl*ssic methinks

we hope so!

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

?????? :duca:

thx why did you divorce from kelly

I agree that savage > wap. 

And I will continue hating on Stupid Love :heart2: (not her worst lead single however) 

sksksksks your dragging us with the Ooh La La description. I'm not sure how people feel about that song now but it was really underrated upon release! Like... WAY too underrated. Glad to see it get some love.

I actually really do not care for 911 nnn OR Bad Friend :priceless: Savage, YAS.

• ATRL Moderator

omg, OOH LA LA is ... not the best on wyp but ill take it!

thank you for putting stupid love and 911 instead of rain on me.  they are better!

bad friend... savage... llove the artists that created those songs, thats all i'll say :) 

I actually finally got around to listening ot some of Jesse's work, and she brings such a great energy to her art! I loved what I have heard so far, and can't wait to hear her older work too and discover her discography. :duca: 

911 & Stupid Love were actually both great, I didn't mind either and I remember LOVING Stupid Love when it first came out. I remember being with all my gay friends when it came out and just having a moment listening to it on repeat. :jamming: 

Savage was an iconic moment, both the solo & remix are great! 

For a second I read it wrong and thought the comment about crying went with Stupid Love :rip:

Well you could've put Rain on Me too :eli: or give it an honorable mention or something

Jessie was also not as high as I might've expected on my own list, I think it's cause you just really need to listen to the album as a whole

Stupid Love :worship:

Ms. Gaga :clap3:

Spoiler

The description for 911 tho...

ooh la la being the only jessie song that made it :skull: at least it's top 20 tho :clap3: 

savage > wap yesyesyes

bad friend :jonny: 

stupid love yas sis STAN a bit 

yes GaGa yes payola... shouldve kept ROM!

savage won the longevity race i fear

mokitsu

On 12/6/2020 at 4:03 AM, jpow said:

Not you dragging Break My Heart in your own countdown :rip: 

Good sis put I Dare You with the comment "It's Kelly's worst song ever" to his list. Are we surprised?

Oh La La and Bad Friend :heart: the taste :clap3: 

love seeing Savage Remix so high :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.