ATRL's Best of 2020! | Extended through January 12

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

Uy1GzzQ.png

Welcome to ATRL's Best of 2020! Despite what is going on in the world right now, it's the most wonderful time of the year, and it's time for you to give us your best. 

You are invited to share all of the music, entertainment, and moments that defined your year.

Guidelines for Best of 2020:

1. It's your show

You get one thread per year to share your stuff. No one else gets to vote on your lists and countdowns, your thread is all about you.

2. Start with an intro

Use your first post to tell us what you're going to do. Will you list your top songs, singles, videos, albums, artists, concerts, TV shows, movies, video games, whatever? It's all up to you. Let us know first, and get into the actual list later.

3. Don't post all at once

You want to post your countdown(s) in installments. For example, if you have one list of 50 songs, post it in daily blocks of 5 or so. The suspense makes things interesting.

4. Use words and pictures
Your thread will be more fun to follow if you put some effort into it. Describe every item on your list with at least a full sentence. If you add pictures and graphics, that's even better.

5. Actively participate
We encourage you to support each other. Reply with your comments to let them know you're reading. If someone is taking the time to read your thread, try and return the favor. Be supportive and have fun.

6. Limited time only

This year, the Best of 2020 forum will be open until January 7th, 2021. Finish up before then!

If you need inspiration, take a look at ATRL's Best of 2019!

omg you guys keep starting so early I'm never prepared in time anymore :rip::rip::rip:

• ATRL Administrator
47 minutes ago, Remmy said:

omg you guys keep starting so early I'm never prepared in time anymore :rip::rip::rip:

You got time! It's a different kind of year this year. Figured we'd give everyone time to do something fun and gather all the good things about 2020 for a change!

I can't quite decide this year if I wanna do my branded "A-Z Best Of©" or do a ranked list for the first time ever...

Mess. 

ahhh so we're starting early this year... seeing that no major releases is coming in december i think i got my albums and songs list prepared already:gaycat2:

I am excited for this news. My plans are to start this on either Friday or Saturday. 

8 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

ahhh so we're starting early this year... seeing that no major releases is coming in december i think i got my albums and songs list prepared already:gaycat2:

Imagine Beyoncé dropping a week before Christmas. :bibliahh:

14 hours ago, Lee!! said:

You got time! It's a different kind of year this year. Figured we'd give everyone time to do something fun and gather all the good things about 2020 for a change!

Well yeah, but a lot of people start leaving/finishing/quitting around 2 weeks in so there are reasons to be prepared & start early :gaycat3: But we'll see what happens this year

I'm so unprepared but let me revive my iconic Sticky & Sweet Top 25.

So unprepared though.

lgDzQRp.gif

I can’t wait to look through everyone’s threads and discover new music!

12 hours ago, prézli said:

Imagine Beyoncé dropping a week before Christmas. :bibliahh:

or R*h*nn* :flower:

Wow. I'm surprised to see AOTY was opened already. Surprised, but in a good way. :)

10 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

or R*h*nn* :flower:

Do you still believe? Ahh, sweetie...

I can´t create one thread in the best of section.

• ATRL Administrator
8 hours ago, Orfeo said:

I can´t create one thread in the best of section.

You should be good now!

Anyone having any issues let me know and I'll look into it.

13 hours ago, Lee!! said:

You should be good now!

Anyone having any issues let me know and I'll look into it.

Thanks.

I feel conflicted on whether I should do a year-end thread for this year. If I did, it won't be as full-blown as last years :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.