Ava Max - "My Head & My Heart"

Supervillain

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Stargate and Ester Dean careers are dead 💀 since when? Aren't they booked and busy song writing producers

Stargate and Ester have made some appearances here and there, but nothing particularly buzzy since 2018 and early 2019. I guess I mean more like reviving their careers to what their labels want. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psycho

• FAN

• Kylie Jenner

• Passle

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that is started rising on Spotify the moment is started dropping from radio.

tenor.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

A MF HIT
HfeizSK.jpg

mlaredoperez
16 hours ago, Passle said:

Stargate and Ester have made some appearances here and there, but nothing particularly buzzy since 2018 and early 2019. I guess I mean more like reviving their careers to what their labels want. 

One of the main problems with stargate is them refusing to make pure pop songs and instead focusing on R&B/Urban leaning music which they are not good at. That's the difference with them and the Wolf Cousins team. Although, the times where Stargate focused on pop-leaning songs (which surprise! they are pretty good at) are the ones where they found more success.

smartalek22

Spoiler

This single is so unpredictable :dancehall:

giphy.gif

Edited by smartalek22

It's time to move onto Emotions or whatever she has planned, it's been nearly 5 months since MHMH came out

StrangerInTheDark
On 4/6/2021 at 4:48 AM, SchmoodRing said:

I think they said something about a Hung Up/Abba being remixed/sampled and her working with Cher's Believe producer. Where did you hear about Tainted Love being sampled?

Not you calling legendary and groundbreaking Xenomania team a 'Cher's Believe producer:rip:

aaloneava

ava will be taping her second appearance on the kelly clarkson show on april 15th. this probably won’t air on tv until at least late april, do we think she will perform my head & my heart or a new single?

Edited by aaloneava
NotAvaMax

I feel like she's just letting this song run as long as possible while she tries to get an album mostly together. I bet she'll release a lead in a few months and a couple singles after with an album in late 2021/early 2022

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
27 minutes ago, aaloneava said:

ava will be taping her second appearance on the kelly clarkson show on april 15th. this probably won’t air on tv until at least late april, do we think she will perform my head & my heart or a new single?

This includes a new interview with Kelly? :WAP:

She's definitly going to perform MH2

7 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

A MF HIT
HfeizSK.jpg

It fell to #18 :sadviolin:

Time to pack it up

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend
1 hour ago, smartalek22 said:

Well I hope it's better than the last interview

giphy.gif

NEHUFCBEUDBVIEUDHNVIEW:rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

They’re not letting this bop die :clap3:

aaloneava
On 4/3/2021 at 6:23 PM, Passle said:

I think there will be a new promo single at the end of this month or next month.

No deluxe album, everything is focused on doing a new album and tour.

if this is true then should we expect another heaven & hell style album rollout where she just releases a bunch of random singles and then half of them end up appearing on the album? cause it would be much better if she had a proper album rollout with a proper lead single...

Raphy23
On 4/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, aaloneava said:

Does Kelly love her? I actually thought their interview seemed kinda awkward. 

IAmJustAKnee
On 3/28/2021 at 2:38 PM, Passle said:

The fact that British pop music’s answer to David Pecker still has an active website and forum, is honestly more disturbing than anything else. I know he’s keeping a low profile at the moment, but the owner of Popjustice should just close it down. At least have some conscience. 

Sorry for going off-topic but omg can you please expand/spill on what's wrong with PJ? :dancehall:

On 4/4/2021 at 10:32 AM, TakeYouToHell said:

SBP:rip:

This reminds me of how my radio kept spamming Dua's Break My Heart/BMR when Levitating was doing terrible there and was the one that needed to be played instead :skull:

Pop is TRASH for this 

17 (-2) My Head & My Heart: 6.974 (-503) | 26.258 (-2.102)

Her team better move on NOW. Any US promo for MH&MH at this point would be beyond stupid. 

38 iTunes 

120 Spotify

208 AM

Its really not doing that bad for radio to tank it like this :rip: plus isn’t this a new peak for Spotify? 

Septaluna

She has shown a photo on her ig story with siGned H&H smth-booklets? The postcards? This way or either WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT NOW

matthado
13 hours ago, FAN said:

38 iTunes 

120 Spotify

208 AM

Its really not doing that bad for radio to tank it like this :rip: plus isn’t this a new peak for Spotify? 

I think it peaked at around 112 for the US the other day.