Maluma - "Felices Los 4"

50 posts in this topic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mess at Wilmer being is this :deadbanana:

 

The song is meh but Daddy Maluma is :flame:I feel blessed

 

WaK745s.gif

 

EDIT: Those talking parts at the end are so cringey...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The song is very catchy and charming.

And Daddy Maluma is hotter than hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp I thought this was going to be his crossover song since he's speaking english at the beginning but NO.

 

I'm waiting for his next smash cuz this is not the T. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H O T :flame:

 

He's perfection.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks so good. :jonny3:

 

I like the song, but the chorus is a bit meh. Another average looking girl? He doesn't like competition. :eli: 

 

"(Strong hispanic accent) Oh yeah, I had the pleasure of meeting her." *awkward silence* :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand a lil bit of spanish 

isn't he like saying something like let's be happy the 4 , you can go to him and comeback to me :skull:

 

i wonder if his songs are like real life experiences 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This song is cute I'm here for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

song is nice, some parts reminded me of sin contrato a bit 

not a complete bop but i like it :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video is too straight for ATRL 

where is his English song tho :fish2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KiiPopHunty said:

The video is too straight for ATRL 

where is his English song tho :fish2:

his new album is gonna be a mix of both English and Spanish songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itsmee said:

I can understand a lil bit of spanish 

isn't he like saying something like let's be happy the 4 , you can go to him and comeback to me :skull:

 

i wonder if his songs are like real life experiences 

Yeah that's what he says. Although I don't get why he says the 4, when it is clearly 3.

 

Anyway, I like the song but it doesn't feel like a hit and while I like the video, it lacks something. He looks great tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rip: this song is so bad, I always try to listen to his music since he's a hottie but his music is just pure trash :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly this music video is so trashy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Yeah that's what he says. Although I don't get why he says the 4, when it is clearly 3.

 

Anyway, I like the song but it doesn't feel like a hit and while I like the video, it lacks something. He looks great tho

it's because they're both cheating, him and the girl.

 

hence "los 4", it's a Spanish saying that applies to long-distance relationships (most of the time) where both parts are cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PAPI DID IT AGAIN :-*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joyride said:

it's because they're both cheating, him and the girl.

 

hence "los 4", it's a Spanish saying that applies to long-distance relationships (most of the time) where both parts are cheating.

I am a Spanish native speaker but I never got the "cheating part" from him but I guess it makes sense. But yeah you're right.

 

In the video there's only girl tho, right? I didn't pay too much attention, I was focused on other things :eli: lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rta1913 said:

I am a Spanish native speaker but I never got the "cheating part" from him but I guess it makes sense. But yeah you're right.

 

In the video there's only girl tho, right? I didn't pay too much attention, I was focused on other things :eli: lmao

yeah, I guess the director missed the point... a little too much :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joyride said:

yeah, I guess the director missed the point... a little too much :rip:

he knew who the focus was gonna be lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hottest man to ever roam earth tbh. 

 

I like the song, he's promoting open relationships and that's a first in Latin music I believe but I don't give a **** if the song is bad or not just looking at him is all I need and he didn't disappoint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His music is pure trash :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Yeah that's what he says. Although I don't get why he says the 4, when it is clearly 3.

 

Anyway, I like the song but it doesn't feel like a hit and while I like the video, it lacks something. He looks great tho

Maybe the 4 includes his girlfriend , so its like him his girlfriend his lover and his lover boyfriend , what a mess 

:dies: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, itsmee said:

Maybe the 4 includes his girlfriend , so its like him his girlfriend his lover and his lover boyfriend , what a mess 

:dies: 

 

 

Yeah that's pretty much the concept of it. The thing is the video confused me since there's only one girl there. I know it's a mess!! But I wouldn't mind to share if it means I get to spend time with him :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh papi is perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites