Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

That domain is the worst because of Maiden Beloved, I feel fortunate I got an EM circlet early, and then just used an EM goblet off-piece. Also got relatively lucky on the rest on DPS pieces for Xiao. Maiden Beloved, Lavawalker, and Bloodstained Chivalry (especially after Pale Flame) are all pretty much dead artifacts now, and I hate wasting resin on them.

GArY9dy.gif

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

I-

GArY9dy.gif

does that mean your kazuha is not on vv

GArY9dy.gif

He was on a hybrid 2 Gladiator 2 VV build until like this month when I got a VV Crit DMG circlet. Now he has a 4 pc VV but with only 400 EM

GArY9dy.gif

1 minute ago, Wotamin said:

Not bwaap calling kokomi's story boring too :deadbanana4:

I thought it was okay but the previous ones were just so good so it is a letdown compared to them

All the Inazuma character stories have been pretty subpar tbh. Kazuha better come through if they even give him one.

The suffering I'll go through again when Venti's 2nd rerun happens

GArY9dy.gif

farming that damn domain

5 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

That domain is the worst because of Maiden Beloved, I feel fortunate I got an EM circlet early, and then just used an EM goblet off-piece. Also got relatively lucky on the rest on DPS pieces for Xiao. Maiden Beloved, Lavawalker, and Bloodstained Chivalry (especially after Pale Flame) are all pretty much dead artifacts now, and I hate wasting resin on them.

GArY9dy.gif

I swear if I got Xiao he would be slapping, the way this game wants me to run Kazuha as a DPS (or a healer) with all the artifacts I keep getting

GArY9dy.gif

2 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

He was on a hybrid 2 Gladiator 2 VV build until like this month when I got a VV Crit DMG circlet. Now he has a 4 pc VV but with only 400 EM

GArY9dy.gif

I think you're fine. His damage buff is likely still higher than my 706 EM Venti.

Spoiler

gFqFHGk.png

GArY9dy.gif

I just realized that I only have 236k Mora left because I built Yanfei up. I can't even level Eula's talents at this point.

GArY9dy.gif

I think I completely stopped decorating my teapot once they let us place our characters in there because they "increased" the load limit at the same time but the increase was basically equivalent to the load cost of one single character so I knew they weren't gonna fix **** with the teapot anymore

They probably have all the tools to optimize everything but would rather not spend the 10k cost of increasing their server size

I had so many plans for my teapot too

GArY9dy.gif

I decided to raise Fischl next, I have to farm some materials so I can get her to 70. Tho I don't have a single one of her books for her talents since I spent them all in Rosaria

I gave her Favonious Bow but I have no idea what artifacts to give her, I guess ER mosly, tho I will probably give her whatever since I hate artifacts. Worst mechanic in the ****ing game

GArY9dy.gif

53 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

Idk guys I've barely put anything yet the load is already done for :deadbanana4:

It's so annoying cuz i have so many pretty outdoor furniture yet I can't even use them :biblionny:

They need to up it even more or just minimize the island itself because it looks empty as **** this way

I put a couple of sets with companions and the teapot gives up even if the load is still yellow. It doesn't make sense :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, Reverie said:

The answer changes depending on what buffs you have on her like Bennett, Sucrose EM, Kazuha, but they're always close to each other along with The Catch R5. I was annoyed because all the nerds' calculations kept saying Deathmatch R1 is slightly better all the time until you get R5 Dragonsbane but I only have one. Dragonsbanes EM might be better just on Raiden National cuz she Vapes and Overloads at the same time but I couldn't find anyone specifically comparing the two in that team so they're still super close. Overall just a waste of my time, I'll just level 90 both of them and use Dragonsbane with Raiden only cuz it sounds sexier

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Sexier and fits her aesthetic. I also use Dragons bane after switching from Crescent Pike, Fav Lance, and Skyward Harp.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

5 hours ago, Avenue said:

All hail the new Machine Gun Supreme. So happy you’re having fun even tho you started with my busted build characters. Mihoyo really did these inazuma characters wrong post Ayaka.

I indeed am having fun exploring your world and the characters so thank you sis.

Also you already have some quite good sets to begin with. I only switch few artifacts, build Xingqiu and level up Yoimiya's artifacts so it's not so much of work.

46 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

Oh wow, the switch :clap3:

This is what happens when someone actually uses Yoimiya for some time instead of just reading things about her

ezgif-2-b7adcf297771.thumb.gif.498e8f223

Yeah I have to agree with that. Her normal attack is really fun and especially when proc overload reaction. Maybe i'll switch too if I get to use Xiao while Klee is on a break. @highwind44029:gaycat2:

11 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

@Mirrorcle acting like she has a choice when she would be terrorizing all of Teyvat with Klee Jong Un if it were up to her lbr.

GArY9dy.gif

Not by choice but by necessity to keep me away from having another mental breakdown. Miss Naganohara and HIH really help to pull myself together during tough times.

GArY9dy.gif

√ó
√ó