Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

24 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

They lowkey butchered Aloy's design but she's free so whatever :biblio:

Right… they really made SURE she would stand out from Genshin’s general art direction. I wonder if her model will look so cartoonish as well :deadbanana:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dax

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

I need y'all thoughts on yae/raiden

Hide contents

yae legit said that she has a 'fatally flawed friend' which is assumed to be baal :mazen: and there were probably more references in her speech about master/student but I didn't really understand who's who. I have so many thoughts on their relationship I don't even know where to begin :deadbanana2:

1. they are obviously friends otherwise baal would have taken yae's vision

2. i DO believe that yae used to be an archon (zhongli calls her an old friend and ganyu knows her) but since then stepped down, thus the statue with the vision is in fact her, not raiden

3. yae legit said 'I have high hopes for you child, don't disappoint me' to aether :mazen: but what can aether do to baal that her closest friend (yae herself) couldn't :biblio: I swear if she wants her to go down completely :mazen:

4. or does she just want raiden to stop from her understanding of eternity? as her friend she might want what's the best for her but idk, the 'fatally flawed friend' line sounded soooooo strange

THOTS LADIES, BTW WISH FOR BOTH RAIDEN AND YAE QUEENS

ezgif-6-4c8d5dd85a20.thumb.gif.599332a99

Spoiler

Tbh the entire day i have been thinking about how weird is that baal will be playable before yae :deadbanana4:

I think yae is definitely gonna have a MAJOR role in the story later on, for now it's super vague and I'm gonna wait for the theory youtubers to do their thing because usually they are spot on. 

25 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

OMG I need so much more of those Handguards. Not her ascension AND talents both needing the same materials. :bibliahh:

I absolutely HATE when it happens :gaycat6:

Thinking about just buying them from the shop 

Edited by Wotamin

I loved Yoimiya on the story. Now I want that flop bitch but I only have 40 wishes saved and they’re for Baal… :gaycat6:

Poor Yoimiya, I liked her personality but her kit was as lame as the leakers said she would be in her story quest. I mean at this point I'm almost glad she's a flop since I know I need to be saving :skull: 

Spoiler

Baal coming for Thoma :'( I wanted all the smoke with that bitch, at least she let us have a moment with him saving us :heart2: 

Also ngl the saddest moment in the story for me was Thoma pranking us into thinking he was a dog boy, there was just NO way I was gonna continue lusting for a furry and my heart was broken thinking they had given us both him and flop Gorou. Thank god he's just a goofy boy 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Edited by Reverie

Ayaka talents at 6/4/6 now. She feels pretty strong. I kinda wanna roll for Mistsplitter. :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Not me getting 98% exploration progress on Narukami island without looking up any guides. :gaycat6:

The way my poor map hit the pin limit

Time to start the character quests so I can move on to act 2 

:jonny6:

the new craftable 4* sword looks so good on keqing I- 

omg you can change commission locations, no more liyue and that fat guard who always wants food :WAP:

7 hours ago, Reverie said:

WAIT if they make miss ganyu lite our 5* anniversary gift.....................They wouldn't dare, but they would :skull: 

girl pls :dies:

that ****ing cleasing wards quest is so ****ing annoying hgjdkfs

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yoimiya’s boring quest in a nutshell:

Spoiler

1k4kowt4rqc71.png

Inazuma Is so pretty but it’s giving me North Korea vibes with the way Baal is running it nn. 

Unreliable character model leak

Spoiler

well... maybe he'll be popular on eboy tiktok :coffee2:

so sick of these samurais, even the lesser ones are so hard to knock down 

11 minutes ago, starataneori said:

wait so Aloy is only for ps4/ps5? How bout mobile and pc users?

We’ll be getting her in 2.2 while ps4/5 users will get her in 2.1

I wonder how Alloy's kit would be. I'm saving for ganyu rerun but if Alloy slaps, I might not wish for ganyu

10 hours ago, Reverie said:

Poor Yoimiya, I liked her personality but her kit was as lame as the leakers said she would be in her story quest. I mean at this point I'm almost glad she's a flop since I know I need to be saving :skull: 

Reveal hidden contents

Baal coming for Thoma :'( I wanted all the smoke with that bitch, at least she let us have a moment with him saving us :heart2: 

Also ngl the saddest moment in the story for me was Thoma pranking us into thinking he was a dog boy, there was just NO way I was gonna continue lusting for a furry and my heart was broken thinking they had given us both him and flop Gorou. Thank god he's just a goofy boy 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Spoiler

Glad i wasn't the only one who actually fell for thoma's prank, i felt so stupid:bibliahh:

But he's so wholesome i love him and he better stay alive :chick3:

8 hours ago, Sesame said:

Not me getting 98% exploration progress on Narukami island without looking up any guides. :gaycat6:

The way my poor map hit the pin limit

Time to start the character quests so I can move on to act 2 

:jonny6:

HOW :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

that ****ing cleasing wards quest is so ****ing annoying hgjdkfs

Looked up a guide on youtube to do them, otherwise it would have taken me forever :rip:

3 hours ago, Drama said:

Inazuma Is so pretty but it’s giving me North Korea vibes with the way Baal is running it nn. 

Well, considering mihoyo are chinese you should look up what japan did do them during WW2. i would say it's pretty accurate to what's going now :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Unreliable character model leak

Reveal hidden contents

well... maybe he'll be popular on eboy tiktok :coffee2:

It looks fake and I hope it really is fake :biblio:

1 hour ago, Valtersen said:

no leaks, imagine how tired we are 

Omg if they delayed it again I'll fume :biblio:

2 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

so sick of these samurais, even the lesser ones are so hard to knock down 

Just permafreeze them.

format,gif

Not me just realizing there should be new rePUTA quests in Inazuma. Let me do all these world quests so I can unlock bounties and requests.

After few days i think Inazuma is the prettiest region for now.. I doubt Sumeru would be able to top it..

What do you guys think?

For me Inazuma > Moonstand > Liyue.

13 minutes ago, ren said:

FUMINGGGG I WANTED BOTH OF THEM Y R THEY BACK TO BACK 😭😭😭

SJ9pBwM.png

Is this real??? Raiden is first?! And a ganyu rerun?! :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Underworld said:

After few days i think Inazuma is the prettiest region for now.. I doubt Sumeru would be able to top it..

What do you guys think?

For me Inazuma > Moonstand > Liyue.

Inazuma really devoured them! But i would switch liyue and monstandt in my ranking