Jump to content

Genshin Impact | 1.6 Midsummer Island | Klee 9/6 Kazuha 29/6


Mirrorcle

Recommended Posts

Shendelzare
9 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Should i ascend my Mona and Bennet to level 80 or leave them at 70..

 

Since they are basically support not sure if its worth for them to level that high..

 

Razor is my main DPS, my only dps since i dont have any other..

yep supports are good enough at 60-70

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • highwind44029

    216

  • ChatshireCat

    190

  • CBC

    177

  • Shendelzare

    161

Underworld
21 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

yep supports are good enough at 60-70

Good, mostly people say you should level level 5 chars to max but i think Monas potential is already good.

Thats why i didnt know if i should level her and Bennet cause they have useful ulties.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Underworld said:

Should i ascend my Mona and Bennet to level 80 or leave them at 70..

 

Since they are basically support not sure if its worth for them to level that high..

 

Razor is my main DPS, my only dps since i dont have any other..

save the mora and exp material for a second dps for spiral abyss. lvl 70 is good for supports I feel

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrorcle
4 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Did any of you level up the traveler?

Mine sit nicely at lvl 20.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Underworld said:

Did any of you level up the traveler?

At the start yea but I only have him at level 60.

 

I actually still use him for the level 90 Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern domain because his anemo skills can break all 3 abyss mages shields at the same time. You can constantly get sub minute runs with him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
On 1/23/2021 at 7:39 PM, Underworld said:

Should i ascend my Mona and Bennet to level 80 or leave them at 70..

 

Since they are basically support not sure if its worth for them to level that high..

 

Razor is my main DPS, my only dps since i dont have any other..

I'm not sure about Mona's scaling, but to me Bennett's worth leveling up for 2 good reasons:

1. Leveling him up is one of only two ways to make his Burst give more ATK to the party.

2. Ascending him lets you level the Talent for his Burst further, and it scales really well.

 

Honestly I've been meaning to Ascend him but I just can't be ****ed doing world bosses because of their ****ty drop rate. I'll probably do it in between farming XP ley lines in preparation for Xiao.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine started playing on my PSN account and played for 3 hours.

 

Can I start over or the game still doesn't allow for that to happen? :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, Henry said:

At the start yea but I only have him at level 60.

 

I actually still use him for the level 90 Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern domain because his anemo skills can break all 3 abyss mages shields at the same time. You can constantly get sub minute runs with him.

isn't he/she technically a 5 star?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been farming the Childe world boss every week since it was released and he has only ever dropped ONE of the material needed to enhance Xiao’s talents. 
 

At this point I don’t even want to pull for him anymore :biblio:

 

Spoiler

But I’m still going to because I need to get off of pull 74 eventually because I want to pull for 4 star banner constellations again 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirrorcle

Who else just recently found out about the Temple of Lion elemental trial?  :gaycat3:

 

It better not just myself.

Edited by Mirrorcle
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KasioKas said:

isn't he/she technically a 5 star?

Yea and the game makes it easy to level them up because it gives you everything you need for free from just playing but eh. It's def worth upgrading other 4 stars over them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029

Traveler will probably eventually feel like an actual 5-star when they can resonate with Pyro or something (and I bet that will be the last one. :rip:)

 

My Geo is Level 80 and 6/6/6 on Talents. Honestly not bad (E does a LOT of damage with Festering Desire) and carried me through the current Abyss 11 where you need to block the projectiles to protect the monolith. My only issue is that his talent levels are independent per Elemental Resonance INCLUDING auto-attacks so you couldn't even commit to a phys build across all elements even if you wanted to. I might level up Electro Traveler Talents if it plays good though. Thankfully, I have a fully built Keqing with R3 The Black Sword and Thundersoother x4. I'll just swap that for fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Traveler will probably eventually feel like an actual 5-star when they can resonate with Pyro or something (and I bet that will be the last one. :rip:)

 

My Geo is Level 80 and 6/6/6 on Talents. Honestly not bad (E does a LOT of damage with Festering Desire) and carried me through the current Abyss 11 where you need to block the projectiles to protect the monolith. My only issue is that his talent levels are independent per Elemental Resonance INCLUDING auto-attacks so you couldn't even commit to a phys build across all elements even if you wanted to. I might level up Electro Traveler Talents if it plays good though. Thankfully, I have a fully built Keqing with R3 The Black Sword and Thundersoother x4. I'll just swap that for fun.

are you pulling for the new primordial sword. seems op for keqing:lakitu:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know the drop rate for orange/purple ascension gems? I still don’t have enough to ascend my diluc to 90 and I’ve done so many runs. :biblio:

 

WL7 should not have this ****ty of drop rates. I think I’m just going to bring all my other pyro characters up to 50 instead for the free wishes. :chick3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
9 hours ago, Margaux said:

are you pulling for the new primordial sword. seems op for keqing:lakitu:

Probably not. I need a weapon for Xiao as well so I will pull on the weapon banner for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Shendelzare
1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

BCITH...

 

 

oh wow, so we'll probably fight the electro yaksha in the future :duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
8 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

Ppy7E5r.png

 

I'm finally wl8, let's see if the drops get better :fan:

Good luck with that better drop rate that you speak of.

 

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m really debating whether or not to pull for Ganyu instead of Xiao because she makes sense in my team comp if I make her a sub for her ult since I have Diluc and Childe as my DPS. However, I don’t have any built up spear characters or an Anemo character that isn’t MC. Idk what to do y’all 

 

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

:WAP: I finally got to 12-3 in spiral abyss. I was stuck on 11-2 for a while... now it's to build up to be able to 3 star some of these chambers

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...