Christina Grimmie - 'Side B'

21 posts in this topic

Still can't believe what happened to her.

:'(

I miss her. :cries:

We literally got one new song, but I'm so happy with this EP. The final version of The Game SNATCHED my wig when I first heard it. And the new version of I Won't Give Up slays too. :alexz: 

I Only Miss You When I Breathe is THAT song! :jonny3: 

I think I prefer Side A slightly, but Invisible is her best song tbh. Was absolutely gutted by I Only Miss You When I Breathe though.

So much that could've been.

9 minutes ago, Temporal said:

I think I prefer Side A slightly, but Invisible is her best song tbh. Was absolutely gutted by I Only Miss You When I Breathe though.

So much that could've been.

I know! :'( 

Her family just confirmed a new full length album for June 2nd, is called "All Is Vanity" just like a tattoo she had and the album coincides with National Gun Violence Awareness Day. :'( 

TALENT AND TASTE FOR THAT SONG.

Awwww. :sad: I was thinking about her last week and reading the whole sad sitaution. I will take a listen to this. :hug: 

19 minutes ago, KrypticZombie👽 said:

Awwww. :sad: I was thinking about her last week and reading the whole sad sitaution. I will take a listen to this. :hug: 

Please listen to the first track its so good.

Listening to both Side EPs back to back is an experience :clap3: The heavenly background vocals throughout I Only Miss You When I Breathe :heart2:

All Is Vanity can't come quick enough. I wonder if they're releasing these in physical formats like they did with Side A.

Was Side A released before her passing? :cries:

Invisible is a really great song. It gives me chills whenever I listen to it. However, that feeling doesn't even compare to how I feel when I Only Miss You When I Breathe is playing. I wonder how many tracks she recorded and will be on this album. So talented. I think it's great her family is continuing her legacy and helping raise awareness for gun violence.

2 hours ago, XXI. said:

Was Side A released before her passing? :cries:

Yes, it was released in February last year. She was actually planning on releasing a full length album before Side B.

Fun fact, her family contributed background vocals for some of the tracks on the LP, as well as on Side B if I'm not mistaken!

7 hours ago, midnightMachinery said:

Listening to both Side EPs back to back is an experience :clap3: The heavenly background vocals throughout I Only Miss You When I Breathe :heart2:

All Is Vanity can't come quick enough. I wonder if they're releasing these in physical formats like they did with Side A.

I would love a physical format of All Is Vanity, it would be great and I'm here for it, I would buy it without thinking it twice. Beside, now that we know that the four songs of Side B are going to be on the album, it'd be a nice move.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:31 PM, Pozeidon said:

I know! :'( 

Her family just confirmed a new full length album for June 2nd, is called "All Is Vanity" just like a tattoo she had and the album coincides with National Gun Violence Awareness Day. :'( 

Is it an album with all new songs? I read in an article they're just combining Side A and Side B and that's what All is Vanity will be??

3 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

Is it an album with all new songs? I read in an article they're just combining Side A and Side B and that's what All is Vanity will be??

Oh no, that was JustJared article, they were wrong. Someone asked to a friend of Christina and she said that it'll have Side B plus 6 new songs and that'll make an album with 10 songs. :duca:

4 minutes ago, Pozeidon said:

Oh no, that was JustJared article, they were wrong. Someone asked to a friend of Christina and she said that it'll have Side B plus 6 new songs and that'll make an album with 10 songs. :duca:

OMG. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm so hyped now! Even more new music. :duca:

1 hour ago, LikeAChampion said:

OMG. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm so hyped now! Even more new music. :duca:

I know! I'm so excited for this. There's this song called Cry Wolf, I really want to hear the studio version of the song, and someone asked one of Christina's best friends, Sarah, if the studio version of that song would be released an she said that it didn't make it to Side B but they were working on it and they are probably going to release it. :duca: 

I also asked Christina's Boyfriend if they will have city lights, if thats the correct song and he said he didnt know yet.

18 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I also asked Christina's Boyfriend if they will have city lights, if thats the correct song and he said he didnt know yet.

Oh, I want to hear that one, the snippet sounds great! :jonny3: 

18 minutes ago, Pozeidon said:

Oh, I want to hear that one, the snippet sounds great! :jonny3: 

I didnt want to beg him like a crazy fan so I showed him my 17s snippet and talked professionally I WANTIT SOOO BADDD.

This EP is great but the songs make me so sad when I listen to them....I still can't believe she's gone. She had so much potential.