Guys wearing makeup: thoughts and feelings?

Do you think guys wearing make up is attractive?   28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think guys wearing make up is attractive?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

I was having a discussion with a friend earlier on guys wearing makeup. Personally I think some light make up like concealer is absolutely fine but to be having a fully cooked face is not the tea. IF you can pull it off (and I don't think most guys can) then I say go for it.

I think some guys look amazing in make up but some honestly don't.

what do you guys think?

I say good for them.

Personally I find it beyond fugly. Barely seen anyone that looks good, they all look too caked on and caricatur-ish, but maybe that's what they're going for?

I think guys should only wear makeup if its masc and straight passing.

Lmao jk i think you should wear makeup if it makes you happy and if you enjoy it regardless of gender!! But some people definitely don't know to put it on :fan:

Sometimes

It's fine if it's just slight foundation or tinted moisturizer, you usually don't even notice it and it hides acne marks and stuff

If it's noticeable it's usually not attractive to me

Why should I have thoughts and feelings? We should all be free to wear what we want so if anything they get more respect from me for defying what people think is "normal".

tumblr_ngly6e9FoQ1qgesyao1_400.gif

I would never do it but I don't judge, so good for them.

Clown make up is always ugly whether you're a guy or girl. 

I swear this thread is made on here every month.

Anyway, i don't really like the "feminine" make-up look but i don't care if people want to wear it. You can still wear make-up and pull off a non-traditional look though.

00320m.jpg

I don't care

21 minutes ago, R O C K Y said:

I think everybody should do what they wanna do, and that includes boys who wearing make up. However, I prefer them without it. But it's just a preference.

It's beyond repulsive. I saw this gay in the Maybelline ad and I literally barfed on the tv and my manager gave me the day off, which was cool. 

Everyone should do whatever they are comfortable with

But it's not for me

I don't care and my opinion shouldn't affect anyone but besides foundation I don't care for it.

I think everyone shd do whatever makes em happy but personally i dont find it attractive.

Edit: i've had to wear make-up for stage plays and i hate how messy they are. They get everywhere n stuff. Cant imagine having to deal with that in my everyday life. 

Well done make up can be appreciated regardless of gender. I think dark-haired men look really good with some eyeliner on.

Image result for colin o donoghue hook Image result for rock of ages tom cruise

I voted "yes" thinking the question was whether or not I approve of it... I don't find it attractive but they clearly do it because they enjoy it and not for my opinion so let them live.

I wouldn't judge them for it (the act itself of wearing makeup) but I wouldn't find them attractive either.

36 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

Why should I have thoughts and feelings? We should all be free to wear what we want so if anything they get more respect from me for defying what people think is "normal".

At the end of the day, of course we are all free to wear what we want but others will have an opinion on whether or not it looks good or not.

7 minutes ago, winterwidow said:

Well done make up can be appreciated regardless of gender. I think dark-haired men look really good with some eyeliner on.

Image result for colin o donoghue hook Image result for rock of ages tom cruise

I agree! 

Just now, Thick 'n Juicy said:

At the end of the day, of course we are all free to wear what we want but others will have an opinion on whether or not it looks good or not.

I agree! 

True but their opinions shouldn't matter

I think eyeshadow is a bit much but ultimately we gotta let people be and let them do what they want and what makes them happy. 

42 minutes ago, R O C K Y said:

8 minutes ago, Buyonce1814 said:

True but their opinions shouldn't matter

If you want to wear makeup because you want to then you shouldn't care what others think: do what makes you happy. I was trying to see what people on here think of it

Just now, Thick 'n Juicy said:

If you want to wear makeup because you want to then you shouldn't care what others think: do what makes you happy. I was trying to see what people on here think of it

I don't wear make up but I agree - people should be free to wear what they want without other people influencing them

uxx7eRI.gif