The Cure at #3 on the NZ Heatseekers chart

DivaCup

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

This basically shows how low the sales have become. A song that was 1 for most of the week couldn't debut in the charts because of low streaming... 

honestly i am just a little stunned the intro track to an album charted. :toofunny2: 

Just now, DivaCup said:

honestly i am just a little stunned the intro track to an album charted. :toofunny2: 

No. That did not chart too. Missed by a whisker. This is same as bubbling under chart. 

Goodbye @ the cutoff

BoQULv2.jpg

Looks like she's going to debut on top 3 in NZ and Australia! She really has restored her success in the Oceania.

edit:nvm

Edited by Tutankhamun

h8nBiuz.gif

Just now, Tutankhamun said:

Looks like she's doing to debut on top 3 in NZ and Australia! She really has restored her success in the Oceania.

! :clap3: 

Almost there :kitty:

1 minute ago, Artemisia said:

Is this NZ's bubbling under chart?

Shh! No one knows that. 

---

Wow! Queen Gaga slaying all the lessors again!!!!! #2 with no promo, no discounts, only 5 days of sales!

10 minutes ago, Artemisia said:

Is this NZ's bubbling under chart?

Yes.

It's still something!

10 minutes ago, digitaldistortion said:

Goodbye @ the cutoff

BoQULv2.jpg

omg what is this gif? :mazen::mazen: 

1 hour ago, Tutankhamun said:

Looks like she's going to debut on top 3 in NZ and Australia! She really has restored her success in the Oceania.

edit:nvm

:ahh: 

Better to be on a chart than not on any! Imagine if you told her 10 years ago she'd be #3 on the heatseekers chart in NZ. She'd be thrilled.

Good for her I guess.

7 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Better to be on a chart than not on any! Imagine if you told her 10 years ago she'd be #3 on the heatseekers chart in NZ. She'd be thrilled.

But Gaga already has 2 1s and 10 top 10s in NZ. 

11 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

:ahh: 

:deadbanana:  I think it will debut high in Australia. She's been #1 on itunes for days. Look at this pull a Just Dance.

1 hour ago, Homogenic said:

Global top 3 hit :clap3: 

Sis, it's only at #43 on the NZ Top 50 (?)... 

OT: I'm really happy with that Kendrick Lamar's domination! He really deserved it! :clap3:

Wow! I didn't know, that Options by Pitbull featuring Stephen Marley is really big there (did I miss something?).. This is very tragic, because I don't like this song at all, though, but I see, that New Zealanders really like Options, so yeah... :skull: 

Edited by Pacaveli

5 minutes ago, Pacaveli said:

Sis, it's only at #43 on the NZ Top 50 (?)... 

Nope. The chart includes only songs that has never charted before. So out of the songs that have never made the top40, it was the 3rd with the highest points. :toofunny2: 

12 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Nope. The chart includes only songs that has never charted before. So out of the songs that have never made the top40, it was the 3rd with the highest points. :toofunny2: 

It's not even the song with the 3rd-highest points, it's actually the song which the 3rd-highest increase in points relative to the previous week (out of songs which have never made the top 40).