Jump to content

The Weeknd - “Save Your Tears”


TalkThatRihanna

Recommended Posts

Wouldn’t be too judgmental about the radio updates now. BL will obviously surge because of the year-end countdowns. This will probably gain traction in January.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mark Rih

    58

  • umich

    44

  • nooniebao

    41

  • Ivan_brit

    40

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, umich said:

It’s coming :eli: 

 

#88 US iTunes 

About time. He better make this his SB closer for maximum exposure.

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ATWK said:

About time. He better make this his SB closer for maximum exposure.

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Certified hit incoming.
 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
SinterFold_

I was wondering what was going on with this. Him closing the Super Bowl with this would be amazing and just what the song needs to push it to where it deserves to be! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A SB performance of this could quite literally make this an instant hit. Hopefully that is what they have planned

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivan_brit

Yasss he is back!!! I need a video by mid January & then perfomed at the Superbowl this could be another Top 10 or even #1

 

Its building great at Radio :duca: 

 

78 +4
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
23 73   22.02 +0.83
Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna

With a Music Video & TTH it can go Top 40

 

With a Music Video & TTH & Super Bowl Performance it can go Top 10

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
SinterFold_
5 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

With a Music Video & TTH it can go Top 40

 

With a Music Video & TTH & Super Bowl Performance it can go Top 10

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

  •  

With the latter it might could be a strong contender for Song Of The Summer as they’re usually released in Spring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
2 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

With the latter it might could be a strong contender for Song Of The Summer as they’re usually released in Spring.

Yup it’s already showing some great early signs on ITunes/AM :duca: I really hope they don’t just let this die, it has major potential

Link to post
Share on other sites
SinterFold_
10 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Yup it’s already showing some great early signs on ITunes/AM :duca: I really hope they don’t just let this die, it has major potential

Especially considering the fact that none of the singles off of the album really smashed due to being suffocated by Blinding Lights. The album is classic and still has people’s attention. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be able to produce another monster single with the right choice and this is the right choice by far!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih
42 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

With a Music Video & TTH it can go Top 40

 

With a Music Video & TTH & Super Bowl Performance it can go Top 10

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

  •  

I’d love to see it 


fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih

Hold awn, just saw this is #10 on iTunes here and getting good airplay. We stanned this era, I swear if he doesn’t give us a tour date in 2022

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

With a Music Video & TTH it can go Top 40

 

With a Music Video & TTH & Super Bowl Performance it can go Top 10

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

  •  

Exactly. We need him to start rolling this out properly. It's time for the Blinding Lights era to end and the After Hours era to re-start.

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
KatyMyLady

I hope blinging lights smashes for another year along side this and every other song from After Hours he does at the Super Bowl. 
 

end the fraudulent Grammys 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Blue_Shirt
35 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Hold awn, just saw this is #10 on iTunes here and getting good airplay. We stanned this era, I swear if he doesn’t give us a tour date in 2022

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

And now it's jump to # 9 :clap3: Italian serve taste and good d

 

After Hours continue to re-break in 2021 whew

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.

I heard this on the radio this morning. Granted it's a flop station but regardless, it was so cool. My favorite on the album!

Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

Video tomorrow, we won

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

We didn’t truly win until Save Your Tears replaces Blinding Lights on TTH

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih
1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

We didn’t truly win until Save Your Tears replaces Blinding Lights on TTH

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Time to use those BL coins Abel

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...