Ava Max Outpeaks Gaga

Swag

One of the 'songs of the summer', Rain On Me, peaked at a modest #14 on US radio. It stalled and was dumped at Pop Radio once callback scores came back at disastrous levels. Hot Adult Contemporary stations kept playing it, but pop stations dropped it like a hot rock.

And guess which pop girl just outpeaked Rain On Me today......

Ava Max

Kings and Queens has risen to #12 (with a bullet) at US radio and has already outpeaked Lady Gaga's max audience impressions for RoM.

8 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

post their hot 100 peaks.

quickly. 

ROM --- #1

K&Q --- #24

:rip:

but congrats to Ava on her radio success :gaycat2:

hopefully this will go top ten on radio & billboard

She's been replaced. I guess there's no need for your Lady Gaga tattoo anymore.

4 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Payola wins on the radio wbk :clap3:

Its callback scores meaning real people, Hot 100 is easily manipulated and we all know it. :coffee:

9 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

She's been replaced. I guess there's no need for your Lady Gaga tattoo anymore.

bye :bibliahh:

Your obsession with Gaga is so funny :lmao: 

34 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

ROM --- #1

K&Q --- #24

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

The neue Queen of Pop, stealing Gaga’s records and looks at every opportunity :clap3:

When one falls a new one must rise :clap3:

Is this supposed to be an achievement? :ace:

In fact it makes her look worse that she can’t even break the Top 20 with this airplay whereas ROM went #1 and had 8 weeks in the top 20.

2 hours ago, Swag said:

Its callback scores meaning real people, Hot 100 is easily manipulated and we all know it. :coffee:

"real people"? 

do you hear yourself :pukey:

And the song isn't done rising yet! :clap3:

Can y'all leave Ava out of this Madonna vs. Gaga's never ending messy feud? Thanks.

You’re still making Gaga threads after all this time sis? :rip: 

Kings and Queens just keeps chugging along all around the world....it hasn't had massive peaks anywhere but it has hung around the top 20 for months in lots of places :clap3:

Congrats to Ava! Guess the radio consumers are FINALLY getting what they actually want! the other song peaked at #14 while being dead LAST on the callouts! While K&Q is growing while being #1 on the callouts!

vinKC

19 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

Can y'all leave Ava out of this Madonna vs. Gaga's never ending messy feud? Thanks.

totally agreed when can y'all stop

22 hours ago, Swag said:

Kings and Queens just keeps chugging along all around the world....it hasn't had massive peaks anywhere but it has hung around the top 20 for months in lots of places :clap3:

20 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Congrats to Ava! Guess the radio consumers are FINALLY getting what they actually want! the other song peaked at #14 while being dead LAST on the callouts! While K&Q is growing while being #1 on the callouts!

I have made international and national trips lately because of work, people are more aware of rain on me, believe me, I am very confused that you are guided a lot by who reached the highest position, but in reality what I have seen in many places during In the last months, Ava is almost non-existent, sorry , she does not have a huge impact as you want to make it seem, so I do not understand what you write, it does not make sense to me, but it is my point of view.

A branch of my work, far from me, you can see how radios work, and it is not the best, you (along with me) are ignorant in the radio game, there are many murky things there, that's why I did not want to get involved there, even the callouts. I prefer the impact than some positions and like James Anthony Froude said "Ignorance is the dominion of absurdity."

Congrats on pitting even more women against each other to fuel your hatred of Gaga. 8 years strong doing this on ATRL, ugh the maturity and growth, we love to see it, Swag. :heart: Keep strong and go on, baby. 

And both can still chart on Hot 100 and have their songs played on radio unlike Madame Chloroquine :rip: sit down hun