• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Feanor

• Cockney Cupcake

• Enzolorenzo

• 3 weeks later...

I'm assuming ya'll updated queen lauryn hill's Miseducation of Lauryn hill it went diamond last month

J4Rzv9a.gif

Legend Celine's Falling by you is 12x platinum

Wow bethenny wow.

I hope they don't take SPS away from her greatest hits which is at 9M in sales alone.:lakitu:

On 10/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, Cockney Cupcake said:

21 being eligible for like 16xplat :jonny5:

the way it’ll eventually become the highest certified female album  

COO might be 2.1×D by now. I doubt 21 could make up the difference at this point. But 1.6×D post-2010 is huge enough. I want COO to reach 2.1×D & tie G Brooks Double Live compilation that's certified 2.1×D but only has sold 1.5×D as a double album. He holds the lead by an annoying loophole, having shipped extra long since certified copies that never sold. 

@Feanor you forgot to include Norah Jones's 2002 Diamond-certified CD/Album Come Away With Me. 

10 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

@Feanor you forgot to include Norah Jones's 2002 Diamond-certified CD/Album Come Away With Me. 

It's there in the OP under 10x Platinum, right between Fearless and Oops I Did It Again. Unless the picture somehow doesn't show to you, then I'd have to choose another link.

3 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

COO might be 2.1×D by now. I doubt 21 could make up the difference at this point. But 1.6×D post-2010 is huge enough. I want COO to reach 2.1×D & tie G Brooks Double Live compilation that's certified 2.1×D but only has sold 1.5×D as a double album. He holds the lead by an annoying loophole, having shipped extra long since certified copies that never sold. 

21 will most definitely catch up to it.

it’s at 16.2m units now it’s gonna be close to 16.5m when the year ends and even closer to 17 when she announces the next one and by the end of that era could hopefully be close to 18. Then with every era and it having great recurrent stats it’s gonna catch and even surpass tbh. 

It’s taking COO 16 years to go 21x. I don’t think it’s pure sales vinyl etc are as strong as some other classics above it that constantly re enter the chart. 

patiently waiting for Warner to certify True Blue as diamond already

1989 still not certified when it's like 11X eligible :deadbanana4: 

On 3/10/2021 at 9:20 AM, dabunique said:

patiently waiting for Warner to certify True Blue as diamond already

True Blue? From 7x Platinum to Diamond? I really doubt it

1 hour ago, hellocory said:

1989 still not certified when it's like 11X eligible :deadbanana4: 

Is it up to her old label to certify it? 

4 hours ago, Enzolorenzo said:

I believe so

On 3/12/2021 at 10:32 AM, Enzolorenzo said:

Madonna is back with Warner

Shouldn't Christina Aguilera be Diamond by NOW? Last time it was updated was December 2000 :rip: Tbh most of Christina's certifications are messy and haven't been updated in eons

Can't wait till next year when Merry Christmas will be diamond :clap3:

WAIT, Teenage Dream is 8x platinum? Slay miss katheryn

Anyone know how GGGB is doing? I know its certified 6x plat, but the numbers must be more by now, no?

Britney, Madonna twice on the list yet plenty of atrlers dare to shade their iconicness during their prime and their impact. Other so called legends nowhere to Be seeen :eek: and Adele!! Kween 

• 7 months later...

2010s  2

:celestial6:

also as most ppl know these are based on shipmemts and back inte 90’s it was also a big thing with music club sales where alot of ppl got a bunch of albums for the price of one iirc, like a subscrition.

pure sales for COO is at like 15,5 million.

also UP! was the double album right? With somewhere like 5,5 million sales.

21 is at 12,2 million pure sales, with some obvious additional shipments there, the MASSIVE singles success and some catalog units moving it should be recertified a couple of steps or three i think

2 hours ago, blackbeatxx said:

:celestial6:

also as most ppl know these are based on shipmemts and back inte 90’s it was also a big thing with music club sales where alot of ppl got a bunch of albums for the price of one iirc, like a subscrition.

pure sales for COO is at like 15,5 million.

also UP! was the double album right? With somewhere like 5,5 million sales.

21 is at 12,2 million pure sales, with some obvious additional shipments there, the MASSIVE singles success and some catalog units moving it should be recertified a couple of steps or three i think

yeah 21 can easily surpass 21x platinum. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.