Miley Cyrus - 'Plastic Hearts'

BlackoutZone

Just now, GRMusic said:

If that girl scraps "Angels Like You", she's over.

I want 14-15 tracks, including Slide Away and Midnight Sky.

I agree with a Slide Away but tbh Mother’s Daughter is ok to stay on SIC. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• dreamofyou

• FlyOnTheWall

• P!NK2LOVE

2 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

So what happened why did she end up not releasing back then?

it seems like the 'mother's daughter' album was scrapped probably due to YN flopping and her team trying to make the GP love miley again, so they scrapped the album and decided to release it as 3 EP's (with a few new songs and a few songs from the MD album not making it)

and for the other songs (not on the MD album) they were most likely to be included on the EP's, but due to the divorce and other life events, all the EP's were cancelled. 

then after everything that happened, she was back in the studio early 2020 and then all the songs from the previous years leaked April/May so it's most likely this SIMC is full of completely unheard of songs (Except Night Crawlin' and maybe some others)

Edited by dreamofyou

I'm excited to see if she made any changes for the album version of Night Crawlin. I don't really care if she did or not cause what leaked was already perfect but I'm excited nonetheless. 

Where are you now?

Am I the only one who doesn't get the fan acclaim of Angels Like You? I love Miley, but this song sounds depressing and the production is lackluster and dated sounding. 

Edited by Where are you now?
19 minutes ago, Where are you now? said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the fan acclaim of Angels Like You? I love Miley, but this song sounds depressing and the production is lackluster and dated sounding. 

I like it but not more than Gimme What I Want, Win Some, or Hate Me so I feel you

19 minutes ago, katyslut said:

ughhh why is she still working on it if it’s coming next month 

maybe it's not coming next month:emofish: because if she's just finishing it she won't have enough time for CD's/vinyls to be made in time for release day (but then again she doesn't want to as no one buys her stuff)

so bad karma is definitely not coming (along with the others from MD album), but i’m not too bothered as we have some of them already

1. Midnight Sky

2. Mother's Daughter
3. Night Crawlin' (ft. Billy Idol)
4. Ball & Chain (ft. Dua Lipa)
5. Slide Away

MANIFESTING for these 5 on the tracklist!

In the streaming era. I dont get wanting specific released songs to be on the album. And the meltdowns if they are not.

Just add it yourself after

53 minutes ago, mystery said:

1. Midnight Sky

2. Mother's Daughter
3. Night Crawlin' (ft. Billy Idol)
4. Ball & Chain (ft. Dua Lipa)
5. Slide Away

MANIFESTING for these 5 on the tracklist!

Mother's Daughter is already on the EP, Slide Away doesn't fit the direction of this album and the Dua song is a new one 

1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

Mother's Daughter is already on the EP, Slide Away doesn't fit the direction of this album and the Dua song is a new one 

I just said that is what I personally want on the album, not realistic predictions. Who is to say the collab isn't a reworked song, nobody said it was completely new.

The meltdowns in here :toofunny2:

Miley is finally admitting it's almost done while just 4 weeks ago she said there was no album. I'm sure it's just label stuff that made her be so quiet about it before it was almost done. I bet we'll get it Q4 or Q1, I wouldn't mind another single or two till then as long as we get a preorder in the next month.

selena_lavigne
1 hour ago, loveofpopculture said:

Do you it's possible she is holding out releasing album and date because of possible Adele surprise?

Miley is probably not going #1 either way so i don't think that's it (even though i hope she gets it)

Very excited for the music!!

1 hour ago, loveofpopculture said:

Do you it's possible she is holding out releasing album and date because of possible Adele surprise?

Nah, if she releases Oct 30 then Sam Smith would block her, same with Nov 13 (AC/DC) and Nov 20 onwards (BTS).

Her team probably wants a good UK campaign as they've been the most receptive of everything she's put out since NBLAH, and both Kylie Minogue and Little Mix would completely overshadow her there that week.

I just need Plastic Hearts/California Dreamin'/Keep Me Up or whatever y'all call it now.

The rest can be new tracks

I need Hate Me & Angels Like You on the album. We basically have confirmation Night Crawling will be on it. I'm assuming Bad Karma is still coming, she & Mark have teased it a lot