ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

As expected, both of you have continued. You'll be opening 4cases in total this round - 2cases each. We'll start with Element.

7dpeVeH.png

CASE19 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$400 + "$5K SABOTAGE" POWER!

The "$5k Sabotage" power would've allowed you to decrease another player's score by $5,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

SEVEN powers remain.

CASE10 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25,000 + "$10K SABOTAGE" POWER!

The "$10k Sabotage" power would've allowed you to decrease another player's score by $10,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

SIX powers remain.

CASE9 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$300,000 + "$10K BOOST" POWER!

The "$10k Boost" power would've allowed you to increase your score by $10,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

FIVE powers remain.

CASE20 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1,000,000!

Oh no!!! You've still got one left though!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

K9t1eJo.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

Just now, Element said:

TayLucifer sis!!! these choices aren't the tea

PLSSS idk whats happening :rip:

After opening 4cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$95,023!

previous offers:
$106,826

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Counter offers are now being accepted! Each of you has one chance to counter the banker with an offer - if you choose to do so, make sure the counter's wise! Both of you CANNOT counter during the same offer, so whoever messages me first asking to will be the one able to do so.

Please message me in our Chatzy rooms whether you would like to accept or decline the deal, then wait for my green light to post in the thread. Remember, BOTH of you cannot accept the deal - the first person who does will be able to take the deal, while the other player will have to continue playing. Should the both of you say "NO DEAL", each of you will open 2cases next round. Should only one of you say "NO DEAL", the single person continuing playing will open up 5cases next round.

CASE17 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$750,000!

CASE18 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75!

CASE1 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$25 + "SECOND COUNTER OFFER" POWER!

The "Second Counter Offer" power would've allowed you to present TWO counter offers to the banker instead of one in your game in the upcoming power-activated round.

FOUR powers remain.

CASE4 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$300!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

PoXelQh.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

After opening 4cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$94,688!

previous offers:

$95,023
$106,826

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Counter offers are still being accepted! Each of you has one chance to counter the banker with an offer - if you choose to do so, make sure the counter's wise! Both of you CANNOT counter during the same offer, so whoever messages me first asking to will be the one able to do so.

Please message me in our Chatzy rooms whether you would like to accept or decline the deal, then wait for my green light to post in the thread. Remember, BOTH of you cannot accept the deal - the first person who does will be able to take the deal, while the other player will have to continue playing. Should the both of you say "NO DEAL", each of you will open 2cases next round. Should only one of you say "NO DEAL", the single person continuing playing will open up 4cases next round.

Just now, Taylucifer said:

no deal!!

you said "if i'm going down Element is coming with me!!"

:laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.