ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

CASE9 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$75!

CASE14 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$500,000 + "SECOND COUNTER OFFER" POWER!

The "Second Counter Offer" power would've allowed you to make TWO offers to the banker instead of one in your game in the upcoming power-activated round.

TWO powers remain.

CASE6 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$1,000!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

aEvlnxU.png

Please standby as the banker calculates your offer.

After opening 3cases, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$168,445!

previous offers:

$150,671

$153,369

$120,374

$89,811

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You may now present a counter offer to the banker if you'd wish. You only have one opportunity to, so if you choose to do so, present something wise. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll only open 1case in the next round (which you can do in the same post you'll say "no deal").

This is the last round you can accept a deal & try for a power afterwards. If you choose to say "NO DEAL", then the only way you can win a power is by having your finishing case containing a power.

Queen Conchita, your counter offer has been...

Spoiler

ACCEPTED!

Now that $173,445 is on the table...

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Legend E, you've finished this game with

Spoiler

$155,000!

While Queen Conchita has finished this game with

Spoiler

$173,445!

Now, let's see if these deals were good...

CASE5 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$500!

CASE12 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$5,000!

CASE18 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$1!

CASE22 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$50,000!

& CASE28 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$200!

Spoiler

Unfortunately both of you made very poor deals! This means one of your cases held the $400,000, while the other one of your cases held the $1million.

QUEEN CONCHITA, YOUR CASE, CASE10, CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$1,000,000!

& LEGEND E, YOUR CASE, CASE23, CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$400,000! 

Since Case24 had the other $1million... I almost CHOKED seeing as how we were so close to having TWO players take the $1million! I mean... what're the odds!!!

BUT WAIT!

Since the two of you took deals before the "power deadline", you are BOTH able to play for powers. In these remaining 7cases, TWO cases hold powers. You each pick your own, but if you end up picking the same case, that's completely fine as well. If you win a power, while the audience will now you've won one, the specifics of it will not be revealed to them until the power-activated round. Good luck!

:deadbanana4:

Both having Good Cases and wasting them...

:bibliahh:

88-D7-D2-EB-23-FA-405-F-92-C0-74-B6-CE37

Edited by Jay-Zicario

CASE18...

Spoiler

HAS A POWER!!! Congrats Legend E!
I'll be messaging you with the details in just a moment.

CASE10...

Spoiler

DOES NOT HAVE A POWER!

Sorry Conchita!

Spoiler

CASE5 contained the other power: "FIGURE SHIFTER"
The "Figure Shifter" would've allowed you to switch the digits of one of the banker's offer in your game in the upcoming power-activated round. You would NOT be able to shift the digit in the hundred-thousands place. (ex: you can turn $100,200 into $120,000 but NOT into $200,100)

Thanks for a CRAZY game with a great outcome! - I think this round is my favorite thus far. 

We'll be back @ 9:30pm EST when Marvin & rl231 go at it!

not another million in the casket 

Not all the cases left being low figures :bibliahh:

PB buying $1.4M worth of cases (+ a power) for $328K deal omg:bibliahh:

Welcome to Round3, @Marvin & @rl231! - we'll be getting started in a minute. Attached below are the rules & all for the round, so let me know if you've got any questions. The Chatzy links are working so unless there's any questions, looks like we're all set to go!

Spoiler

ROUND3: VERSUS

Each pair will be playing ONE game at the same time, but not together as in the previous round, which’ll work well for all of you communication-wise since there’s no need to collaborate. Instead of 26cases being on the board, we’re gonna shake things up a little & have 28cases in a single game. Since I forgot (**** host I know) to implement the added $0.01 cases and $1million in Marvin & Movies’ game last round, I figured it’d be best to implement them this round for some more fun. Here are how games will be played, step-by-step:

Spoiler

Selecting Your Case:

Each of you will select one of the 28cases to be yours throughout the game. You are still aiming to select the case you believe has the $1million inside & you still will not be able to change the case unless you play ’til the very end. I will still be implementing the Player1 / Player2 system here — whoever selects their case first becomes Player1. [26cases will remain after the pickings]

Accepting/Declining Offers:

Each round, the two of you will receive the SAME offer from the bank. Now, here is where things will get quite competitive — the two of you CANNOT accept an offer at the same time (counters included). To ensure fairness, every game I’ll be sure to set up a PM space for you (either on Chatzy or Discord since the server make ATRL PMs a terrible idea). Every time I present an offer, the two of you will PM ME your decision, NOT posting it in the thread until I give both of you the green light to post your decisions (so one decision does not influence another).

Should both of you decide to take the deal (or present a counter offer), the person whose message I received FIRST will be allowed to accept the deal & the other player will be forced to continue playing. If one decides to accept a deal (or counter) & the other player decides to keep playing naturally, that’s obviously no issue (just again, make sure neither one of you post your decision until I give you the green light in PMs - I’ll also remind you during the game). Either way, when one player decides to continue playing solo, the amount of cases they would open that round would likely change from what’s posted below, but I’ll let you know how many with each offer just to prepare you. Here, is where I expect the variance in scores/winnings for the games will occur!

*All cases are chosen in-thread except for the last round / the case swap*

Round1 / 3cases Each:

Player1 gets to pick 3cases to open, then Player2 gets to pick 3cases to open. [20cases will remain after the pickings]

Round2 / 2cases Each:

Player2 gets to pick 2cases to open, then Player1 gets to pick 2cases to open. [16cases will remain after the pickings]

Round3 / 2cases Each:

Player1 gets to pick 2cases to open, then Player2 gets to pick 2cases to open. [12cases will remain after the pickings]

Round4 / 1case Each:

Player2 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player1 gets to pick 1case to open. [10cases will remain after the pickings]

Round5 / 1case Each:

Player1 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player2 gets to pick 1case to open. [8cases will remain after the pickings]

Round6 / 1case Each:

Player2 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player1 gets to pick 1case to open. [6cases will remain after the pickings]

Round7 / 1case Each:

Player1 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player2 gets to pick 1case to open. [4cases will remain after the pickings]

Round8 / Case Swap:

Both of you will have a chance to swap your case, or stick with yours if you’d like. Like banker offers, this portion will be done through PMs, again, not to influence the other player’s decision. Odds are both players will get what they want unless both want to swap their case for the same case remaining (though there will be 2cases left aside from yours); in that case, I’ll allow whoever got their message through first to do so, with the other player having the alternate options.

Since the “doubles” theme could somewhat be applied here (and Christ in 21games only 1player has been able to win one of these), I’m keeping that 8powers will be hidden in the cases and up for grabs. You can only win a power if one of the two scenarios occur:

Spoiler

a) you play all the way until the end & whichever case you finish with has a power in them.

b) if you accept a deal while there are SIX cases remaining (excluding your case) then you have the opportunity to select one of the cases left in-play. if you are selecting a case for a power while a player would still be playing after you finish your game & if you happen to select correctly, the amount of the case you select will NOT be revealed, but the remaining player would have their odds decreased as they couldn’t get a power from the case you selected.

The TWO players with the LOWEST scores of the round (of ALL 10player remaining) will be eliminated at the end of this round.

Earlier today, Legend E & Queen Conchita both put up pretty solid scores. Legend E finished with $155,000 & Queen Conchita finished with $173,445. Since TWO people will be eliminated this round, the only way to secure your spot in Round4 now is to beat $173,445.

Great! - let's get started. Here are all 28cases. Each of you will pick one to be yours. In the off-chance that you both pick the same one, whoever posted first will get that case, while the second poster would have to select another. Whoever selects first will be Player1 moving forward. Good luck!

eozHqGP.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.