ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

13 *fingers crossed*

Edited by Not Like The Movies

CASE13 CONTAINS...

Spoiler

$50!

Your board now looks like this:

Spoiler

Qm6UcTf.png

After opening 1case, the banker is offering you...

Spoiler

$97,971!

previous offers:

$77,807

$84,368

$70,491

$54,857

$67,001

DEAL or NO DEAL?

You now have the option to present a counter offer yet. You may only do so ONCE in your game, so create an offer that's wise if choosing so. You will have the same 4minutes from this is being posted (where you would also say "DEAL"/"NO DEAL") to decide whether to counter. You will have an additional 4minutes to agree on how much the counter should be. If you cannot come up with the actual counter figure in those additional 4minutes, your counter becomes void.

You have 4minutes to accept/decline the deal. Any player can make the first post with the decision, but the second player MUST quote them agreeing within the 4minutes. Failure to do so will result in you automatically accepting 50% of this deal. Should you say "NO DEAL", you'll open up 1case next round.

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

Counter Offer: 102k 

My bad for not specifying but for counters in the future first you guys would just tell me "we're countering" then you'll have another 4minutes to come up with the amount.

If Marvin can co-sign this counter in the next 4minutes I'll take it.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Counter Offer: 102k 

Cosign 

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

My bad for not specifying but for counters in the future first you guys would just tell me "we're countering" then you'll have another 4minutes to come up with the amount.

If Marvin can co-sign this counter in the next 4minutes I'll take it.

ohhh okay thank you, its okay 

Your counter offer has been...

Spoiler

ACCEPTED!

Now that the $102,000 is on the table...

DEAL or NO DEAL?

The two of you have 5minutes to agree/answer.

Edited by Lucky#17

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Your counter offer has been...

Hide contents

ACCEPTED!

Now that the $102,000 is on the table...

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Deal!

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Deal!

Time's up! You guys've lost your ability to close the deal on the counter offer.

You have 5minutes to decide whether you accept/decline the original offer.

blame atrl for their damn 503! 

Congratulations Marvin & Movies, you guys've won

Spoiler

$102,000!

Now, let's see if you made a good deal...

CASE10 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$1,000 + "$10K SABOTAGE" POWER!

The "$10k Sabotage" power would've allowed you to lower another player's final score/takeaway by $10,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

TWO powers remain.

CASE18 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$300!

CASE21 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$5 + "$10K BOOST" POWER!

The "$10k Boost" power would've allowed you to increase your final score/takeaway by $10,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

ONE powers remains.

THEN, CASE24 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$75,000!

MEANING YOUR CASE, CASE8, CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$500,000 + "CASE SWAP" POWER!

The "Case Swap" power would've allowed you to swap your case for any other case at any point in your game in the upcoming power-activated round.

Unfortunately, you guys lost out on this one, but $102,000 is still a solid amount & does set a good tone for competition this round!

Thanks a lot for a fun round guys!

We'll be back tomorrow @ 11am EST to see EriKills & Sanguine play together!

Edited by Lucky#17

oh damn we had an amazing case and lost out ugh

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

oh damn we had an amazing case and lost out ugh

:weeps: 

This game is stressful nnn

That's what you get for not taking Risks 

You should go for the big one since you are first and therefore defining how much the others should get

zuLNJMF.png

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Element are you cool with talking through our round over twitter DMs?

Hey! Yeah that sounds good - will follow you back

Congratulations @EriKills & @Sanguine on making it to Round2! - we'll get started in a moment. PLEASE take your time to review the rules once again AND the additional notes at the bottom so you guys aren't confused. If you've got any questions, let me know(!), otherwise we'll get started in a bit.

ROUND2: DOUBLED UP

Spoiler

Selecting Your Case:

You both will have 8minutes from the time I post the 26cases to agree on a case. If you cannot agree on a case, I will select one for you at random.
*NOTE: WHOEVER confirms the case selection will be "Player1" (keep reading for clarification)

Offers:

You both will have 4minutes to decide whether to accept an offer (“DEAL”) or decline an offer (“NO DEAL”). If you choose to counter but need time to establish a wise counter, let me know — you will have 4minutes ADDITIONAL to come up with the counter offer & ANOTHER 4minutes to accept/decline once the counter offer is returned. 

If you cannot agree on whether to take a deal or not or on a counter offer within any of these time limits, you will automatically accept and forfeit 50% of the banker’s offer. (ex: if you were offered $100,000, you will finish with $50,000)

Round1 / Opening 6cases:

Player1 will post 3cases to open; Player2 will post 3cases to open AFTER Player1 posts.

Round2 / Opening 5cases:

Player2 will post 3cases to open; Player1 will post 2cases to open AFTER Player2 posts.

Round3 / Opening 4cases:

Player1 will post 2cases to open; Player2 will post 2cases to open AFTER Player1 posts.

Round4 / Opening 3cases:

Player1 will post 2cases to open; Player2 will post 1case to open AFTER Player1 posts.

Round5 / Opening 2cases:

Player2 will post 1case to open; Player1 will post 1case to open AFTER Player2 posts.

Round6 / Opening 1case:

Player2 will post 1case to open.

Round7 / Opening 1case:

Player1 will post 1case to open.

Round8 / Opening 1case:

Player2 will post 1case to open.

Round9 / Opening 1case:

Player1 will post 1case to open.

Round10 / To Swap or Not:

You both will have 5minutes to determine whether you want to swap your case, or keep your case. If you cannot agree, you will automatically keep your case and finish with whatever amount is in it.

The pair (BOTH players) who score the lowest together will be eliminated.

You guys can communicate however you need to — Discord, Chatzy, ATRL PMs (with this server though?), etc. (hell even IN the thread, we love entertainment). As long as you’re giving what’s needed clearly, then it’s all good!

And SINCE we’re “doubled up” this round… BOTH the $0.01 + the $1million will be DOUBLED on the board in everyone’s game, giving you TWO chances to select cases with them. The second $0.01 will be replacing the iconic $1 + the second $1million will be replacing the $750,000. We’re also doubling up on power opportunities, meaning EIGHT cases will contain powers instead of four. You can earn powers in the following ways (remember, the audience will know that you won one, but will not know which power until that future round, if you’re still in the game):

Spoiler

a) If you play all the way ’til the end, either keeping the case you&your partner agreed on, or swapping the case (where an agreement is still necessary), BOTH of you will earn that power.

b) If you accept a deal with FIVE cases remaining in-play (EXCLUDING yours), the both of you will get the chance to select a case to win a power. If you BOTH select DIFFERENT cases with powers, you will get that respective power. If you both select the SAME case with a power, you will both get that same power. And of course, if one player selects a correct case & the other selects an incorrect case, only the person who selected the case with a power will be receiving it. 

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
1. To confirm whether you agree with your partner on accepting/declining a deal, QUOTE them & respond with the same answer (no need to do this for cases).
2. Remember, the person who selects the FIRST case will be regarded as "Player1".

Marvin & Movies locked down $102,000 yesterday - if you guys can score higher than that, you'll be moving onto Round3; if not, Marvin & Movies will be the first two confirmed for the next round.

Well **** I've just realized I forgot to double the $0.01 & $1million amounts for Marvin & Movies.
Welp, twist scrapped! Disregard that part of this round from now on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.