12TH Best Female Single Oct-Sep ROUND 26 / WINNER REVEALED!!

Ivan_brit

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• Hurem

• Reverse Warholian

• MusicLoverDude

OFF

Exile 

I don't believe everyone actually likes the song and let it get this far - I just know Swifties are behind it :rip:

I just leave for 1 hour & then all this 5 pages of full mess :dies:    

Ohhhh Swifties... I wont even waste my time to say anything

48 minutes ago, Fruity said:

@Ivan_brit you should have hung up this competition years ago when this started happening because it is simply an embarrassment at this point. No offence to you though, because it ain’t your fault.

I know its a mess... it happens a lot every year... but trust me they never end up winning at the end no mater what fan base tries hard at the end the #1 song that ATRL mayority wnat not decided just by one fan base.

Something similar happen during Taylor LWYMMD year :rip:  they tried hard & end up at #3.   some years they got a better luck like when Delicate end at #1 but #2 was Rita Ora Anywehere :dies: even I want Delicate to win.

The best everyone can do vote & support your fave song even if your faves are out :) 

Perfect example of being smart here:

21 minutes ago, Psycho said:

The clocks in here :thing:

I stopped voting when Ava went out but it was clear a certain fanbase was controlling the results

20 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Actually

OFF

Exile

Boring sing :gaycat6:

Yesss!! that's the best thing you could do!! Even if your fave song is out, keep voting! its the only way Karma will snatch them.

Yasss Psycho :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

some years they got a better luck like when Delicate end at #1 but #2 was Rita Ora Anywehere :dies: even I want Delicate to win.

:biblio: Anywhere was SOTY

peterstyles13
5 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

You literally went in different bases asking people to save their favs yet when Swifties do just that you think it's cheating. You don't have to say anything, you already made it quite clear with your rants against Swifties when you mass tag and your votes against Exile in the last 5 rounds :michael:

Edited by peterstyles13

This is a hard one :dies:

OFF:

Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver – “Exile”

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

You literally went in different bases asking people to save their favs yet when Swifties do just that you think it's cheating. You don't have to say anything, you already made it quite clear with your rants against Swifties when you mass tag and your votes against Exile in the last 5 rounds :michael:

Expose ha bias :jonny5:

I see the people from mass tag are finally getting in :toofunny2: 

7 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I just leave for 1 hour & then all this 5 pages of full mess :dies:    

I know its a mess... it happens a lot every year... but trust me they never end up winning at the end no mater what fan base tries hard at the end the #1 song that ATRL mayority wnat not decided just by one fan base.

Something similar happen during Taylor LWYMMD year :rip:  they tried hard & end up at #3.   some years they got a better luck like when Delicate end at #1 but #2 was Rita Ora Anywehere :dies: even I want Delicate to win.

The best everyone can do vote & support your fave song even if your faves are out :) 

Perfect example of being smart here:

Yesss!! that's the best thing you could do!! Even if your fave song is out, keep voting! its the only way Karma will snatch them.

Yasss Psycho :clap3:

Ah a hypocrite destroying democracy from the inside. Can't wait to drink your tears as the red mirage dissolves. Better luck next round Trump. :rip:

Off: Phsical

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

It even got a nomination in real Grammys, why wouldn't it get any in Atrl grammys? :gaycat6:

OFF : Physical

This isn’t the ATRL Grammy’s, its Best Female Single of the Year and Exile features a male and is hardly a single :gaycat6:

It’s an amazing song and top three on Folklore but what I’ve said above is potentially why many are voting it out, rather than out of spite. 

4 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

This isn’t the ATRL Grammy’s, its Best Female Single of the Year and Exile features a male and is hardly a single :gaycat6:

It’s an amazing song and top three on Folklore but what I’ve said above is potentially why many are voting it out, rather than out of spite. 

Are you saying the OP did a very bad job at picking the entries on top of being a very bad host? 

:gaycat6:

Edited by castle13

3 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

The mental gymnastics :rip: 

ot:

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

OFF: Physical

2 minutes ago, Quenn said:

Off: Rain on Me

Chile it's been out for 2 rounds now, give it a rest :deadbanana4:

OFF

Exile

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Quenn said:

Off: Rain on Me

d61KVsO.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.