HDD NEW UPDATE:Machine Gun Kelly #1 (123K),Superm #2 (101K)

sakisfan16

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• fridayteenage

• B-Rabbit

• mcohen

Two Asian contenders, interesting.

SuperM had 168k last year so could see certain strategies skyrocketing them up. Esp since MGK apparently hasn't even had a 60k debut.

Edited by fridayteenage

I hope they get it although I would love for them not to so SM fumes and gets already that this whole group isn't working...

Just give me the Kai solo I deserve and debut SNSD 2.0 for God's sake

Joji slaying :clap3:

Glad to know there's still 40-50k trash people in the world still supporting Tory Lanez :rip:

SperM are the ones that blocked Summer Walker?

I hope MGK gets it, but I'm sure SperM will use some kind of fraud to be #1 again

85k? I guess its the eighth week for folklore then

Edited by DesiredConsternation

1 minute ago, DesiredConsternation said:

85k? I guess its the eighth week for folklore then

what makes you say that? folklore did 85k last week only thanks to the signed copies.

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

what makes you say that? folklore did 85k last week only thanks to the signed copies.

Because she's releasing more signed copies this week obviously :wap:

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

And she can release more if she wants to. She has demand for it afterall. :heart:

Just now, DesiredConsternation said:

Because she's releasing more signed copies this week obviously :wap:

Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

And she can release more if she wants to. She has demand for it afterall. :heart:

:rip:

Folklore out of top 10 if her team doesnt come up with a new gimmick. It's doing only 27k from streaming, same thing as lover at the same point . Her team just got smarter with the bundles and "signed" copies. I wonder how long will it take for someone to bust them.

Edited by ashenv

1 minute ago, ashenv said:

Folklore out of top 10 if her team doesnt come up with a new gimmick. I wonder how long will it take for someone to bust the "signed" copies.

In your dreams maybe. :ahh: 

Is Pop Smoke gonna stay around 70-80k forever? :rip:

9 minutes ago, ashenv said:

Folklore out of top 10 if her team doesnt come up with a new gimmick. It's doing only 27k from streaming, same thing as lover at the same point . Her team just got smarter with the bundles and "signed" copies. I wonder how long will it take for someone to bust them.

"Only doing 27k, same number with Lover" 

"This will leave top10" 

Lover - 18 weeks at Top10

Folklore - at it's 10th week 

Something is not clicking  :huh:

I hate SuperM but I really want Taemin, Kai, Baekhyun and the NCT boys to have another #1 :duca:

Edited by diogozsz

25 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

Is Pop Smoke gonna stay around 70-80k forever? :rip:

Well the album is at 39 songs already so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep releasing more 

6 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Well the album is at 39 songs already so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep releasing more 

34, not 39

9 minutes ago, mcohen said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** :toofunny2:

Taylor bitch!! Give us that folklore side B (That we love with 10+ more illicit affairs!) and add it to the album :fan:

7 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

34, not 39

34 was last week. 5 new songs led by a Summer Walker remix was released last Friday 

1 minute ago, mcohen said:

34 was last week. 5 new songs led by a Summer Walker remix was released last Friday 

it's not new songs, it's an EP of the songs from the album, just like Taylor did with folklore :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.