ATRL's TRIO SEASON 1 | Round 8 Posted!!

Not Like The Movies

JbwNVcN.gif

Welcome to Season 1 of ATRL Trio hosted by me Not Like the Movies (go easy on me.mp3, it's my first time hosting a game here x) 

Summary

Each round you are given a theme and each players must send three songs which fits the theme, thus making them a trio. You must send three songs that fit the theme, failure to do so would result in not getting your songs approved. 

For example: 

The theme is Sex 

Example trio:  Bon Appetit- Katy Perry, S&M-Rihanna and Rocket- Beyonce. 

Rules

- You can only use an artist once in the entire game, so if you use Taylor Swift in round one, you cannot use her ever again in the game.  

- Players can have the same songs in their trio as long as their entire trio is not identical. For example: Bon Appetit- Katy Perry, S&M-Rihanna and Rocket- Beyonce and Bon Appetit- Katy Perry, S&M-Rihanna and Lady Gaga- Sexx Dreams will both be accepted as they both have one song which differentiates each other, if a player sends an exact same trio as another one, I will notify them. 

- Songs will be banned after they are used in a round, so think outside the box. 

- There will be no judges. The game is entirely voted by members of the forum and the players. HOWEVER, cheating and asking your friends to vote for you will not be tolerated and I will be keeping an eye on the voters list to ensure that no random and strange users are voting. Keep it fair please. It's all fun and games. 

- Each round, you vote for your favourite trio that is not yours. After the first vote of the round, I  will announce the winning trio and the immune trios, the remaining trios with the least amount of votes or no votes will be sent to a vote off and the one with the least amount of votes will be eliminated. 

- You will be disqualified if you hint or reveal your trio, all trios will be kept anonymous until it's time for results. 

- There will be some twists during the game to shake things up a bit 

- Please create one inbox to send me your trios.

- A voting link will be posted for the voting after the submissions are posted. 

-Good luck, have fun and play safe. 

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Not Like The Movies

• ABYSIL

• EriKills

• miguel

etc 

18 minutes ago, Hug said:

@minho is this infringing on your intellectual property ?

lol I got this game from another forum I used to use 

1. Disruptive 

2. Luckystrike 

3. Overprotected

4. Alena

5. Moonlightbae

6. Rence 

1. Disruptive 

2. Luckystrike 

3. Overprotected

4. Alena

5. Moonlightbae

6. Rence 

7. Hug

8. minho

54 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

- There will be no judges. The game is entirely voted by members of the forum and the players. HOWEVER, cheating and asking your friends to vote for you will not be tolerated and I will be keeping an eye on the voters list to ensure that no random and strange users are voting. Keep it fair please. It's all fun and games. 

The "boys" shade :gaycat1:

Just now, Jay-Zicario said:

The "boys" shade :gaycat1:

lol what?

someone from another forum tried to cheat when I played the last time so that's why I mentioned that nnnn 

1 hour ago, Not Like The Movies said:

lol I got this game from another forum I used to use 

yasss i loved this game

35 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

yasss i loved this game

Yaass it was so fun 

Are you signing up?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.